PDA

View Full Version : Hax?? Think not.

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 8th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Can someone help me? Every once and a while when the map changes my game goes nuts. I am in a CT uniform, but I am a T. T's cant kill me or I kill them, but I can kill or be killed by CTs. Also, I have noticed that my crosshairs disappear and I have an unlimited clip. And yes I have tried reinstalling. It fixes itself if I get out of game and rejoin. Any suggestions?

Silent_Killer
August 8th, 2004, 06:26 PM
uhhhhh....turn off the hax?

Slayer
August 8th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I've seen that before too! It's hilarious!

Apocalypse
August 8th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Yeah, it happens to me every now and then. It's just a glitch in the game. That, or we're both running the same hack.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 8th, 2004, 08:16 PM
sometimes, when my lag is bad, after the first round, I can't buy anything and my osd (on screen display of health/ammo etc.) stay the same as they were from the end of the first round. so if I had 22 rounds left in my clip, even if I reload, it still says I have 22 rounds. same for health and armor. no cross hairs either, even when zooming with scopes.
freakin wierd.

also sometimes when I join a side at beginning of map, I'm alive, but invisible. I can't move, and I have no stats or cross hairs, can't buy, and I keep spawning at the camera views on the map (like the views you see of the map before you pick a team) I spawn in the air, fall to the ground and get hurt, but I can't move or even turn around. can't even type kill in console to die. I have to type retry and rejoin the server.

wierd stuff.

Dresden
August 9th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I've had the same stuff happen too...don't know why

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 9th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Try using the auto team join at the beginning of maps to see if you still have that issue.

Uther
August 9th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Was funny kreaper in Cobble when you kept porting to right outside that tower and take fall damage then port back there and then finally die. Its from all that stuff you download form the web.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 9th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Try using the auto team join at the beginning of maps to see if you still have that issue.

but then I can't stack? wth?

CajunTech
August 9th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Tanya had the same think happen to her this weekend (before installing the realism pack). She joined CT and kept porting around and eventually died from falling damage. Kept happening until she got out of game. I was wondering if the other players could see her....

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 9th, 2004, 12:59 PM
I have had the exact thing that C.O. described, many times, I will run aound and then it will kick me...wth?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
August 9th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Diesel, you talking about the stacking? or the display #'s not updating from the first round?

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 9th, 2004, 02:17 PM
display you nub :p:
I just kill you when you stack :p:

Sniper
August 10th, 2004, 10:07 PM
never had the problem

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==