PDA

View Full Version : I have this friend see...

Slayer
August 7th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Aight. This friend of mine says he was banned from your server, but he doesn't know why. I'm sure it's not hax cuz he's not that good. LoL His name is KaMiKaZe. Do any of you recognize him?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 7th, 2004, 11:34 PM
When was he banned? I think I remember him being banned for constant recruiting after being warned.

Slayer
August 8th, 2004, 12:50 AM
4 weeks ago. Recuiting eh? I'm pretty sure he wasn't in a clan at the time. He used to be in FragBox actually, and kamikaze was out of it before he was banned.

[uGa] Saint
August 8th, 2004, 01:52 AM
i remember Kamikaze... pretty sure he wouldnt be banned for hax... since he never did that well, lol... he was a nice guy tho... not that my opinion matters, just my 2 cents after a nite of drinking... :D

Swedish
August 8th, 2004, 04:10 AM
'] just my 2 cents after a nite of drinking... :D
Word.

I really doubt it was for hax, hes as bad as i am

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 8th, 2004, 09:19 AM
no i found it he was banned for foul language if he wants to be unbanned he needs to register to the forums and ask himself. Not saying that he will be unbanned. we will discuss it if he pleads his own case. thanks

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 8th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Good job Sniper.. I didn't even try to search out why he was banned.. lol.. Yeah, I know I warned him multiple times about his language but another admin took credit for the ban after some totally uncalled for choice words from KaMiKaZe towards another player

Slayer
August 8th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Ahhh...I see...foul language huh? I don't ever remember KaMiKaZe saying or typing anything inappropriate, but he did obviously. I'll tell him what you said. Thanks

Silent_Killer
August 8th, 2004, 05:01 PM
no i found it he was banned for foul language

i remember this, i cant remember which admin warned him but he didnt stop.

just adding my 2 cents

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==