PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

blondie
August 7th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Hello Guys
I am moving out in to my own place today. I wont be able to play CS for a little while I will only have dial up. I dont want to move out but I am. All alone. Wellllll I will talk yall soon.
BYE :ldm :ldm

[uGa] Saint
August 7th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Blondie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!1! Apoc needs a roomy, hint hint... hope everything works out for ya, best of luck

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 7th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Good luck blondie!

LA_MERC_Drax
August 7th, 2004, 03:44 PM
hmmm...seems like the new place needs to be broken in.....anyone up for a break in party!?!?!

Daedelus
August 7th, 2004, 04:00 PM
lan party over at blondies new place let usa know when hehe. Congrates Blondie

Redneck
August 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
O yeah Im there Drax! When we going? But you gotta sleep on the couch, I got the bed. Blondie can just fend for herself. Actually I know if we were to go over there we would just drink till we passed out wake up and drink till we pass out again.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 7th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Pretty much alan, you just drink, where ever you fall over, thats where you sleep. In my case, i usually fall in between two feet :D :D :D

}{y|3ri|)
August 7th, 2004, 07:32 PM
i can never remeber... do you pass out first or drink?? Oh wells..

SweetGirL
August 7th, 2004, 08:17 PM
In my case, i usually fall in between two feet :D :D :D

*ahem* I've got a good reply here, but I can't post it!! WAAAAAH!!

Blondie, I wish you the best on your move. Are you staying in the same city? Keep in touch! We look forward to seeing you when you are able! Sam

Sniper
August 7th, 2004, 10:03 PM
gl blondie

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 7th, 2004, 10:12 PM
gl blondie keep in touch sweetie

blondie
August 10th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Howdy
Well thanks guys I love my house and my room is a dark blue it is reallly cool soooo talk to yall soon :ldm

SweetGirL
August 11th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Good to hear from ya! Reaper was asking about you the other day, btw.

Dresden
August 11th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Good luck blondie

blondie
August 11th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Hey thanks
Sweetgirl tell him i said hi

Apocalypse
August 11th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Hey Blondie, hope everything is working out for ya. If you need anything you know the number. ttyl sexy meghan :)

LA_MERC_BS
August 12th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Blondie I wouldn't do it if I were you. I moved out my parents house when I was 17. I've been trying for years to get back in there and they won't let me. You don't know how good you have it. Stay there!!! Eat their food, use their water, power, gas, and you'll be able to keep the money borrowing rights.

Seductive
August 12th, 2004, 08:32 AM
I disagree... get out! get out while you can! ;)

Silent_Killer
August 12th, 2004, 09:56 AM
i disagree with Bslap. Im 14 i have to go earn my friggin money......GET OUT OF THERE WHY U STILL CAN!

LA_MERC_goose
August 12th, 2004, 10:40 AM
i disagree with Bslap. Im 14 i have to go earn my friggin money......GET OUT OF THERE WHY U STILL CAN!

You of all people should keep their mouth shut on this subject. Come back when you make it to 18 and then we'll let you post your comments, until then .... ZIIIIIIIIP!

PaRaNoiD
August 12th, 2004, 11:30 AM
ooo oooo I'm 18!!!!

when the parents moved to WV, I stayed in SC for almost 5 months with a friend.... it FREEKIN rocked!! although we didn't have much money.. and i was sick alot.. but a huge factor was missing my nephew, he's my life <3 sooo when he asked me to come back, on the phone I gave my 2 weeks notice and was back at home.. where it sucks.. and I agree with Lauren though, if I had money, I may have moved up HERE, but not with my parents.
gl to ya blondie, wish you the best!

dial-up is never slow enough to post on here, so you may not be able to play cs much at all, but you can still post :)

LA_MERC_BS
August 12th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Ok maybe you guys have missed the point. Yes, when your between the ages of 14 and 23 leaving home is the greatest thing in the world. When you all get a little older then you'll be able to look back on my post and understand. Think of it this way. Take your allowance you get from mommy and daddy. Now take half of that and give back to them for rent. Then take some and give it to them for the power bill, then some for food, some for the cable, water bill, gas, and all the rest goes for the car payment that you will have one day, along with auto insurance. Now I haven't even got to the child support, taxes, bill collectors, unexpected cost of living such as traffic tickets, car breaks down, tv stops working ect. Now remember that you spent the last of your hard earned money on a car payment. After you do that for a couple of years, then you'll be begging to come back home. All of the sudden mom and dad's hollaring and complaining didn't seem so bad after all.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 12th, 2004, 11:56 AM
LMAO BS, so true, or what is really true is missing college, OMG that was fun.

LA_MERC_goose
August 12th, 2004, 11:58 AM
HEY! You forgot the freaken student loans that added up through college - hey, if I go back the payments stop .... humm? *scratched chin* I wonder?

blondie
August 12th, 2004, 03:16 PM
lol well bs I have not lived with my parents for a while now. Anyway i am great i have no problems. sooooooo :)

LittleBunnyFooFoo
August 12th, 2004, 03:40 PM
:) good to hear

[uGa] Saint
August 12th, 2004, 03:47 PM
so does this mean your back online playing again? or are you still in the process of getting things straightened out...? Either way, good to hear everything is going well! :D :D :D

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 12th, 2004, 03:49 PM
hehe simplify life then.. Don't get those expensive cars, don't get a place that is $200 electric an gas, slow down when your driving.. hehe Btw I think you get all those bills way before 23. Just moving into an apt you have to pay rent gas water electic cable, if you have car payment blah blah.. still hard at any age, but worth it I think

CajunTech
August 12th, 2004, 04:04 PM
I saved the same amount of money living with my parents as I do now owning my own home with all the bills, etc... $0..

When i was living with the parents I went out every night because I could afford it and staying home got boring. Now that I'm a homeowner it's the exact opposite. All my money goes to bills and I stay home because I can;t afford to go out.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 12th, 2004, 05:52 PM
SO paranoid, you're 18 eh?? <throws out the vibe> so...how you doin? :)

The hollerin does get on my nerves, but then again, my parents put up some $$ for me so i get used to it. Bad thing is i hate being told what to do, it makes me do the opposite thing. Me and the old man have got into it a few times, ended up like FU and FU and me slamming and walking out the door.

SweetGirL
August 12th, 2004, 06:27 PM
SO paranoid, you're 18 eh?? <throws out the vibe> so...how you doin? :)

Be afraid......be very afraid, Sheep.

The hollerin does get on my nerves....ended up like FU and FU and me slamming and walking out the door.

Sounds like your love-life to me. :dunno *snickers*

LittleBunnyFooFoo
August 13th, 2004, 07:21 AM
:stick ya i moved out at 18, not that hard of a choice when yer mom is a psycho and yer dad still lives with his parents

PaRaNoiD
August 13th, 2004, 07:33 AM
yer dad still lives with his parents

thats my sister for ya, and *hopefully* not my brother and his wife :/

....drax -no comment-

OMG!! When Seductive, e0b and I went to the "FAIR" (as they wanna call it) here in West Virginia, they had sh33p!! Everytime the baaaa'd we cried laughing.. and I was sportin' a CANADA t-shirt and the owner people were laughing at us, because they prolly thought we'd never seen sh33p before.. but like- when they baa'd their mouths would open and little tongues would baaaaaa.. aww so cute and hilarious, but anyways.. off topic again people!!

Seductive
August 13th, 2004, 07:41 AM
thats my sister for ya, and *hopefully* not my brother and his wife :/
OMG NO!!! when we get back from vacation in october, we're outta there! no looking back and no regrets! Although (hopefully) within a short amount of time after that we're moving to the beach with Fwankie! woohoo parties!

}{y|3ri|)
August 13th, 2004, 08:10 AM
haha nice sh33p see some of your own kind i see.. hehe

Seductive
August 13th, 2004, 08:19 AM
What's funny is the day after that we went to the Washington DC zoo, and I think she had more fun looking at those crazy sheep then anything in the entire national zoo. And they had some pretty weird looking things there.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==