PDA

View Full Version : A little Bout This f00 called Handamer

Handamer
August 6th, 2004, 07:45 AM
alittle bout me. well Big and bald and my name is Will. Latech is a good friend of mine from the Highschool era. peeps use to think we were twins we even got carded at a friggin TacoHell 1time /shrug oh well. I play for fun anything and everything lots of my time use to be taken up by evercrack after 4 1/2 yrs of the game I gave it up from the guild I started to the equipment I got except for the name I use it for my SN's now /shrug. now my time is spent with BFV, Halo(xbox & pc im a addict even got the book) C&C generals..don't have CS anymore found this out after a nice w/rload of the comp. But thnks for the invite Latech...

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 6th, 2004, 07:52 AM
welcome we have some BFV players as well, but when HL2 comes out maybe you can get into some CS.

[uGa] Saint
August 6th, 2004, 07:53 AM
right on diesel, welcome will! im the resident scallywag for the time being...

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 6th, 2004, 07:59 AM
w00t.

Yeah. Will and I go way back. The only other people that I've known longer would be my family. Getting carded at Taco Bell (to make sure we weren't related) was one of the weirdest experiences of my life...no doubt. Then again, I tore up your knee one time playing football too...so it's all fair.

Welcome to the forums, Will...we're a strange bunch here.

LaTech

LA_MERC_goose
August 6th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Who you calling strange? Everyone here is weird - you and }{ are the only true strange ones.

Welcome to the Mad House. Oh yeah DUCK!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 6th, 2004, 08:38 AM
}{ and I are strange!? OMG...thanks man! That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all freakin day!

LA_MERC_Spark
August 6th, 2004, 08:43 AM
LOL@Tech... welcome will... BFV BFV BFV BFV! I'm tired of playing alone!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 6th, 2004, 08:49 AM
welcome!!! I just started EverQuest few days back for the 1st time ever! Yea i'ma little late from the start.. Noxious is helping me get started, but could always use some more help haha.. so if you didn't give it up completely lemmie know! again WELCOME

Slayer
August 6th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Hope you brought your helmet, Will...

LoL Welcome!

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 6th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forums Will and I hope you stick around!

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM
More people to shoot me... I'll take it

SweetGirL
August 6th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Who you calling strange? Everyone here is weird DUCK!

Speak for yourself, boi!!! The guys here are the weirdos....the women here rock! Er, well, welcome Handamer. :wav

Handamer
August 6th, 2004, 08:32 PM
well thnks for the welcomes...im sure i'll be playing some gammage soon with all of ya soon....and tech beware the mofer commeth for your LEGS...........

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 6th, 2004, 10:15 PM
ooooh...bring it on little girl! lmao

Hey man, when you coming north? I got a couch...

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 7th, 2004, 11:50 AM
welcome will, any friend of latech's is a ....... well......welcome anyway!

}{y|3ri|)
August 7th, 2004, 07:23 PM
LOL@Tech... welcome will... BFV BFV BFV BFV! I'm tired of playing alone!!!
get a girlfriend then.... 0.o

Actually i just got bf1942 running on my new putter.. where you usually play at?

Handamer
August 7th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Tech how bout u take the couch and i'll take the bed...oh wait I don't wanna have to owe u $.25 forget that...and bout that little girl comment..nvrmnd...
on another note...hey End what server u playing on with eq? I played on Torvo and my toon is still around just don't play anymore I don't wanna get sucked into the game again but if u have any questions just shoot me a im or somthing and i'll see what I can help u with......

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 7th, 2004, 08:40 PM
lmao...$.25 HAH!

Anyway, you know there's always room for ya.

Handamer
August 7th, 2004, 11:08 PM
there is no room for this fat white honkey butt of mine..and u know this man...wait i'll take u up on that couch thing...im me and lets set some time for me to come up there and take over ruston

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 8th, 2004, 07:48 AM
woh woh woh woh.. take a step back here... TECH actually has a real friend?? Anyway we can see if this "handamer" is real or not, or just tech making a new account..? :p:

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 8th, 2004, 08:54 AM
shhhh...don't tell anyone, EoB...can't let the secret out!

Handamer
August 8th, 2004, 09:39 AM
actually I dunno who this Tech guy is...he called me up one day and said hey u wanna come sleep at my house...I got extra room in my be...../shrug

LA_MERC_goose
August 8th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Ok, that right there... that was messed up!

Handamer
August 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Muahahahaha

Silent_Killer
August 8th, 2004, 05:05 PM
okay welcome.....i guess......i think...........any friend of tech is...uhhhhh..nvm

LA_MERC_Drax
August 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Sup man, i the resident pimp for the time be.....o hell, ima career pimp :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 8th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Heck, Drax is in Dinky Springs...have him drive over to Will's house...let him prove that we aren't the same person!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 9th, 2004, 08:06 AM
lmao Dinky Springs

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 9th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Sup man, i the resident pimp for the time be.....o hell, ima career pimp :)
i'd find a new job, that one doesn't seem to be working out too well... You spend more $$ then you get

Handamer
August 9th, 2004, 01:46 PM
eh hehe good ole dinky springs..belive me Tech aint me..im way better looking anyways

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Better lookin?! Better lookin he says...

Well, ok. So I look like the bottom of a nasty old boot...so what.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 9th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Ya'll quit h8in on my town....sheesh. Denham Springs is 100 times better than ruston....

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Only because it's 100 times closer to Baton Rouge and New Orleans!

Silent_Killer
August 9th, 2004, 04:28 PM
10 minutes and im in baton rouge....hehehe

Handamer
August 9th, 2004, 07:19 PM
hrmm only 10min..that gives me time to get out of br then if u comming to get me right......

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 9th, 2004, 07:41 PM
hahahaha....Silent is as harmless as a fly

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 10th, 2004, 06:26 AM
sk, no matter how close you are to BR, you still live in Brusly...

:stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==