PDA

View Full Version : My new to me ride!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hey guys and gals I bought this 82 Harley-Davidson Sporster about three months ago. I have been working on it so I could get it legal to ride. Well I am now riding this beauty to work every day it's not raining. woohoo!!!

Still have some stuff to do to it but I'll do it a little at a time (as money is an issue...HD=Hundred Dollar) lol

Slayer
August 5th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Nice. Red looks good on it.

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 5th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Actually the color is candy tangerine (orange with metal flake lol) it just changes in different light.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 5th, 2004, 03:20 PM
that looks awesome man!

[uGa] Saint
August 5th, 2004, 03:24 PM
ahh yes, another fine product from Wisconsin, w00t!!

lol, sweet ride drifter! potatopotatopotatopotato...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 5th, 2004, 03:25 PM
DANG.. nice.. i want one :(

SweetGirL
August 5th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Hell, I want one too!!!!! I'd absolutely love to have one! Only thing is, Outkast doesn't want all the attention I'd get from being a biker babe......he keeps the poor girl down...locked up in the dungeon. How much did you spend on it, if I can ask? Wonder where I'd put the baby on one of those things? LOL

LA_MERC_Spark
August 5th, 2004, 04:35 PM
neto! I got wife hax so no bike 4 meh!

SweetGirL
August 5th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Guess I got husband hax.......and it sucks! :tears

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 5th, 2004, 08:42 PM
get this.. my wife wants me to get a street bike.. but the second i do something "stupid" on it, it gets taken away.. needless to say I have not looked up any bikes

Slayer
August 5th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Well, that's no fun...No driving with your feet, eh?

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 6th, 2004, 07:51 AM
How much did you spend on it, if I can ask?

No prob Sweetz, I gave 2,500 for the bike and have put about a G into it so far. It blue books at about 4,000 to 4,500 so when I went to look at it I knew that if it cranked an run down the road with no problems I would have to buy it just for the investment. Now that I have it I don't think I'll be getting rid of it any time soon tho. lol

Btw, i have yet to figure out where to put my two kids and my comp...guess I will still have to drive the 4 wheel version every now and then. lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==