PDA

View Full Version : OMG THE LAG!!!!!

Redneck
August 2nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
It was freaking RIDICULOUS the lag on the server tonight. It was so bad at one point I had to leave the server and run spy ware and anti virus on my system cause i thought it was just me. Then when i got back on and said something EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the server was lagging. Now I come to the forums to post this about it and OMG THEY ARE LAGGING TOO??????????? Now I know its not me since the forums and the server are lagging. Jay, Toby, Darren or somebody please HELP!!!! It was definately no fun tonight when you cant shoot in game and then cant even get on the forums to post.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 2nd, 2004, 11:36 PM
The server has always been laggy with high pings. None seems to be able to fix this or it keeps falling through the cracks. One of the downsides to having sponsored bandwidth.

As far as the recent extremely high pings, yes, it does suck bad. Try having to be the one that always has to leave the game to try to fix it. We sort of know what the issue is but not sure if it can be resolved yet.

I would tend to guess that everyone is experiencing this issue?

Sniper
August 3rd, 2004, 12:09 AM
yep i have had it bad since noon today. thanx toby

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 3rd, 2004, 06:22 AM
Redneck!!! Stop WHINING!!!!! Just go get another drink in between lag spikes! :stick

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 3rd, 2004, 08:05 AM
my ping jumped from constant 60 to a constant 85 since last month. But I don't really care much, i play on merc for fun.. and I hit a eastcoast server if I wanna play good. But it would be nice to have 50ping again.. ohwell

}{y|3ri|)
August 3rd, 2004, 08:15 AM
i duuno what the problem is.. i ping 35 consistantly.. muwhahaha

Sniper
August 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
thats cuz ur hax dont take up as much room as rednecks, hehe.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 3rd, 2004, 01:05 PM
have i seen this before?

Redneck
August 3rd, 2004, 06:32 PM
i duuno what the problem is.. i ping 35 consistantly.. muwhahaha

I usually ping 90ish and havent had lag till recently. O and I do that constantly Robby.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 4th, 2004, 06:26 AM
hehehe

Just so others know that when redneck is shooting at and killing wild turkeys, its not you b00ns! lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==