PDA

View Full Version : Wall Hax?

SnAkEbItE
August 2nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
Well quite some time ago my wife and I got the movie "Open Range" wich is a great movie in my opinion. Any way as we were watching it there was a scene where I pretty sure I saw a wall hax in action, so I watched it again and again and yep I caught then at it. Any way I have attached a demo so you tell me what you think? I think you will agree, anyway I banned them from the FA server you guy's may want to do the same..

}{y|3ri|)
August 2nd, 2004, 09:43 PM
ya i saw that in the movies, definate wall hax.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 2nd, 2004, 10:41 PM
OMG .. that Rulled, LMAO

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 3rd, 2004, 06:17 AM
heh anyone got any butter for that corn?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 3rd, 2004, 06:58 AM
it was a really good movie! and i call hax too.

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 3rd, 2004, 09:42 AM
LMAO haha havent seen it

JUNKY
August 3rd, 2004, 11:48 AM
WAIT ONE DERN MINUTE!!!!!

IT can't be a good movie -- it has Kevin Costner in it. Saying a recent movie of his is good means that the world is sure to come to an end soon.

SgtJeff
August 3rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
That was a great scene..Did you see the way he followed him through the wall. Definite hax. Then there was the guy I'm sure was whinin later on who couldn't hit Costner with the headshot 2x from the barn. He was cryin H4x too. (I'm sure he'll say it was some kinda warnin shot made for the movie, but in secret, he's cryin h4x). Great headshot on the badguy with the armsling. W00t. YOU KNOW HE'S CRYIN H4X!!!! He didn't even get a round off. LOL...Yeah, the movie was good, cept the last scene bein typical bad Costner actin comin back and limpin into her garden sayin he wanted to marry her. Otherwise, pretty good.

Daedelus
August 3rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
lol just so wierd i was looking threw some old post yesterday and saw that signature and tryed saving it but it doesnt move just stays on the one pic how do fix these so they move again i have lost of moving GIF's and now they dont move.

SnAkEbItE
August 3rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Butter for corn?

Na for most part it was a good moive, yes Kevin did hax it up a few times with his so called acting... but anyway it was worth a quick peek.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==