PDA

View Full Version : I need help

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Hey guys I need help finding the difference in these 2 pictures....

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Preludestress
August 2nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
omgggggggggggg you nubbin i was actually lookin lmao

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2004, 05:53 PM
LOL I HATE THESE KIND OF PICTURES don't you...

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 2nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I think the second one has teeth.

[uGa] Saint
August 2nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
i think kreaps is right, the second one had some tooth decay.

Sniper
August 2nd, 2004, 06:33 PM
ok this means war, i almost had a freaken hear attack

SweetGirL
August 2nd, 2004, 06:36 PM
OMG DL!!!! You should be tickled 'til you pee yourself, woman!!!! LMAO!! I literally jumped outta my seat!! I was looking like 2" away from the monitor - my eyes looking at every little detail of that river!!! You are a naughty, naughty woman! *tickle tickle* :p:

LA_MERC_Spark
August 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
LMAO! scared!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
I hate them myself!!!! My friend sent it to me by email because she knows I hate them things. I just thought I yall would get a kick out of it LOL...

SG, I wasn't even looking at the screen when it came on and it still scared me to death! When I first saw the 2 pictures I knew what it was so I looked away! LOL Me sorry girl.. *HUGS*

Slayer
August 2nd, 2004, 08:02 PM
My pants just got heavier...:dung

LoL J/P

I hate that kind of stuff. I remember one with a car driving in the countryside, and a zombie comes out of nowhere! :eek:

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 2nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
OMG THAT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME, i was sitting here in the dark and wasent realy looking when BAMMMMMM!!!! I HATE YOU NOW.....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2004, 09:18 PM
Aww... LOL... Me So Sorry!! :flowers

Redneck
August 2nd, 2004, 09:47 PM
NNNNOOOOOOOOO dont be sorry, tell them go suck it up and go cry to someone else. HA HA THEY GOT OWNED!!!!!!!!!! That was great DL, now I gotta call my wife in here and tell her I need some help looking for the differences in this picture cause its part of a thing for work. :D

SweetGirL
August 2nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
DL, how did you get my picture on that clip????! That's how I look just before I bake ma fudge!! (- the blood) :P

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
August 2nd, 2004, 10:12 PM
LOL.. SG I'm like that as well. I look like that until I get my Hershey's kisses!!

I thought it was a good one to. My friend sends me them from time to time because she knows I hate them. I know the evil looking thing is going to pop up and I know it's going to scare the crap out of me but yet I still have to look! LOL

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 3rd, 2004, 04:42 AM
5:40 in the a.m. IS NOT THE TIME FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT1!!!!!!! OMG

LA_MERC_Drifter
August 3rd, 2004, 07:44 AM
DL that was just plain messed up!!!

Good One!!! LOL

Preludestress
August 3rd, 2004, 10:23 AM
...i'm a woman and i'm not even going to pretend i know wtf these two are talking about hah

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==