PDA

View Full Version : need help finding source for digital camera

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 2nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Can any of you l33t haxors find me the TWAIN data source for a digital camera/ scanner. We installed the software on both but get a message that its missing. Searched for it on google, but saw where we had to subscribe to get the solution and didn't want to do all that. Can anyone help a nub out? Thanks! hope to hear from you soon.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 2nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Can you be more specific?

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 2nd, 2004, 04:54 PM
we got a little digital camera as a gift yesterday. we were downloading everything and took a couple of pictures when we try to put them on the pc amessage comes up and all it says is missing twain source so i dont knokw anything more it doesnt give a file name or a path just says twain source. I have the same problem with a scanner program but i downloaded another one so I use it. but i cant get the dig camera to work

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 2nd, 2004, 04:57 PM
What is the type/model of your camera? What operating system are you using?

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 2nd, 2004, 05:03 PM
On windows XP and the camera is some off brand JAZZ JDC 11 still camera aand video clips

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 2nd, 2004, 05:11 PM
Are you trying to hook it up via usb? If you are, go into your device manager and expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers and uninstall all root hub devices you see and then reboot.

What mobo do you have or do u know if its an intel or via chipset?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 2nd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Toby - i know he doesn't have an Intel chipset - he's running a 1GHz T-bird...

I think he has an MSI board w/ a Via KT266

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==