PDA

View Full Version : HOLY $&#^&(*!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
August 1st, 2004, 11:33 PM
So i come into my parents house tonight, and i'm walkin in the back door, when i notice a spider at my feet. All i can say now is.....its gonna be a long night tryin to fall asleep. Looka da size of this thing!

(just to give you a scale to think of it on, that wood reducer between the tile and wood is about an inch and half wide)

:shootme: :shootme: :shootme:

PS. Madmax i know you lub spiders, just think if ya saw this thing in your house.

[uGa] Saint
August 1st, 2004, 11:37 PM
WTF IS THAT!!!

just another reason why i live up north, our biggest spiders are like two inches big... id be changing my pants if i saw that thing in my house

Swedish
August 1st, 2004, 11:55 PM
OMG if i saw that in my house i would cry for my mommy!!!! and its not fun to watch a big guy weep.

SgtJeff
August 2nd, 2004, 12:19 AM
Like Redneck said in another post..."SISSY"...kill it and get on with ur life...LOL...Weeeee

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 2nd, 2004, 03:46 AM
SISSY!!!!! ha ha!

Redneck
August 2nd, 2004, 05:09 AM
Damn right, ya big Sissy.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 2nd, 2004, 05:29 AM
You know what's funny... Thoes spiders are in a display at the zoo! I did a house renovation in uptown NO, and the house was FILLED wit thoes things.. Little bastages are fast! They hunt roaches! I went to pick up an old blanket and one of em ran up one arm across my chest and down the other arm before i could say a word..

LA_MERC_Nutria
August 2nd, 2004, 05:34 AM
I went to pick up an old blanket and one of em ran up one arm across my chest and down the other arm before i could say a word..

That wouldn't have been the only thing running... except it would be down my leg.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 2nd, 2004, 05:34 AM
OMG...that's freaky...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 2nd, 2004, 06:51 AM
what word did you try to say spark? lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 2nd, 2004, 07:03 AM
I think it was "Frick-a-frack"

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 2nd, 2004, 07:26 AM
i think it was:

"I'm a little girl and i'm very very scared"

SweetGirL
August 2nd, 2004, 07:27 AM
Hmph, I'm surprised you didn't try to buy it a drink and proposition it, Draxxy. What's your motto: something like "if it moves and is willing......." *giggles* *snickers*

roXet
August 2nd, 2004, 07:49 AM
shoot it! SHHOOOOOOTTTT IITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

blondie
August 2nd, 2004, 08:16 AM
i am running that sucker is big

Suntrails
August 2nd, 2004, 08:28 AM
You all are big babies. Squiiiiiiiiish him!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 2nd, 2004, 08:37 AM
lol Sweets, just remember at the lan, the fail-safe love machine at the Mexican restraunt gave Drax a score of.....Blah, nk :p:

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 2nd, 2004, 08:54 AM
ouch sweetgirl.. you know drax would make it pay for its own drink :p:

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 2nd, 2004, 09:05 AM
eeek!
JUST what I needed first thing in the AM :)

Preludestress
August 2nd, 2004, 10:05 AM
They hunt roaches!

I think there's a hidden msg in that...

Preludestress
August 2nd, 2004, 10:07 AM
seriously tho i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE spiders omg they're the nastiest things on the planet if i had come home and seen that disgusting thing i'd have started jumping around screaming "EW EW EW DADDY!!! COME KILL IT EWWWWWW DADDY EWWWWWWWWWWWW"... But as it is, i did not come home last night to see an 8 legged beast, nor do i know my father. What'd u do with it anyways?

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 2nd, 2004, 10:20 AM
just get Reaps to kill it Pre.

Preludestress
August 2nd, 2004, 10:21 AM
lmao Reaps is just as scared of those grodiness's as i am.

6'8" ... and scared of spiders... sad, really.

Silent_Killer
August 2nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
im like to put spiders in a jar, poked holes in the top just enough for liquid and a black cat to go throught it. Fill it with gas, then make it go BOOM.

or if i dont do that i just take my size 14 shoe and squish em.

Slayer
August 2nd, 2004, 10:50 AM
Probably wouldn't look so big if you backed the camera away just a tad. :rolleyes:

Squish it!! My cat would probably eat the spider before i saw it anywayz.

Seductive
August 2nd, 2004, 10:54 AM
im like to put spiders in a jar, poked holes in the top just enough for liquid and a black cat to go throught it. Fill it with gas, then make it go BOOM..
I dont care what anyone says, playing violent games does not make kids have violent tendencies. :stick

Silent_Killer
August 2nd, 2004, 10:56 AM
no it doesnt, i just wanta see it try to bite me after that.

}{y|3ri|)
August 2nd, 2004, 11:00 AM
shoot it! SHHOOOOOOTTTT IITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

ya im with roxet on this one.. im not a big sissy, but there is just something creepy about spiders.. probley cause they dont really make any noise so you cant tell if they are about to get on you...

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 2nd, 2004, 11:07 AM
probley cause they dont really make any noise so you cant tell if they are about to get on you...

That's what some have said about me in the past......[insert howl here]

Silent_Killer
August 2nd, 2004, 11:12 AM
}{ u can feel em, They slowy creep up to u then they put there hairy legs on u, they find there spot and then, THEY STRIKE! but if ur sleeping u dont notice nothing wake up with a big welp where ever they bite u (poision must be weak). i had one.....................wouldnt even wish that on my worst enemy.

Preludestress
August 2nd, 2004, 11:48 AM
size 14 ... i am not even gonna say what i thought when you said that .....

i had one spider bite once, and it was a brown recluse in my sleep... I woke up like WTF OMG started jumping around cuz that nukka was like right in my face (he bit me on my wrist, and my hand was under my head), i threw it somewhere, dunno where... but i doubt he lived after i threw him/her. I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 2nd, 2004, 12:03 PM
size 14 ... i am not even gonna say what i thought when you said that .....

such a big foot.....yet such a little brain
:think
It's ok Pre, everyone knows it about him.

Preludestress
August 2nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
not what i was thinking ....... :x

Sniper
August 2nd, 2004, 01:28 PM
I keep checkin my feet and having a tingly feeling like there is one on me since i read all these.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 2nd, 2004, 02:32 PM
Ok, sweetz, who said anything about them having to be willing, isn't that what booze is for. Kinda makes the decision for ya, and as for my motto, its "anything warm and wet".

And eob, i don't just make them buy their drink, they gotta buy me one too, sheesh, what kinda pimp do yall think i am.

And that stupid meter at chile verde, well, i think it just went over the top and started coming back up from the bottom again. The top one was like "WoW" or something, notice they didn't have "Super Pimp" up there?

And as for the spider, i cropped the pic to make it small as possible cause uploadin from a dial up is ........long. And to finish that big fella off i flattened him with a 18 inch piece of tile, took awhile to clean up all that goo.

Silent_Killer
August 2nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
such a big foot.....yet such a little brain
:think
It's ok Pre, everyone knows it about him.

ya something u should know aout diesel

Big mouth, Little brain

Preludestress
August 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
silent where do u live O.o

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
OMG when do you go to school you nub!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==