PDA

View Full Version : Banning James?? Banning ETU??

racres010101
August 1st, 2004, 02:45 PM
Hi there La_merc peoples, we would like to know whatsup with the banning. James told us that he was banned from the server for bunny hopping ( he admitted to it ) but said he stopped after you had asked him. James said he stopped bunny hopping after illegal-op had asked him but, apparently, illegal-op saw him bunny hopping again. When james was asked if he was bunny hopping and denied it, illegal asked if james was calling illegal a liar, and james said "I must be because I wasn't bunny hopping." So james was banned. Later we ( -|ETU|-, the clan that loves james! gg bro! ) joined up on la_merc under the names "-|ETU|-SmokinACig" and we were later banned without reason. As illegal had told us, it was for our statement. We didn't make much of a statement, we only asked that james be unbanned. Unfortunately, illegal would not talk to us. One of the OTHER la_mercs had told us to message him on msn, but no one gave us a name to message ( very responsible no? *laughs* sarcasm ). So whatsup with this? We are only backing up our member. We caused no problem, didn't do anything we weren't supposed to. Illegal said he saw "someone" bunny hopping. But we weren't warned, we were simply banned. So now we come to our question: why were we banned? We just wanted james unbanned. The only lesson we learned is that if you try to help your friends out, you get banned.

Love ya james and bros.

-|ETU|-Chris

james
August 1st, 2004, 04:00 PM
thats just the thing silent i STOPED bunny hopping and he said i was doing it AFTER we warned me and i said ok i'll stop

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 1st, 2004, 04:01 PM
I "asked" James a few days ago to quit his bunny hoping, that it would not be allowed. He agreed. Then on nuke, he started doing it again. I warned him again and then he said he wasn't doing anything wrong. I was watching the whole time. I saw everything, so yes, it carried on as was stated above. I asked if he was calling me a liar, that I didn't see what I actually did see. He replied to my liar question with "I guess I am since I was not bunny hoping." I then banned James for 24 hours.

Now, today.. the rest of his group all decide to join the server under his name and 2 of them started bunny hoping right off of the bat. My question is, why do you need a warning if you thought that was what he was banned for? That just makes you look like an idiot.

After making comments towards why James was banned, numerous questions, and being told twice to handle it off of the server, I banned everyone who was using Jame's name.

The statement I was referring to was the fact that everyone coming in with the same name bunning hoping.

Now for everyone using the same name, enjoy the perminant ban and you probably just earned james a perminant ban also.

Its really funny the extent people have to take things to to try to make a point. A 24 hour ban for 1 person turned into a perminant ban for 5 people.

james
August 1st, 2004, 04:05 PM
so illegal great admin work there buddie its just one thing you like to own noobs and you cant stand for better people to join the server because if they do their "full of it dude" as you say to me but u can ask anyone that knows me i am 100% legit and i think the banning for the bunny hop was an excuse because you do think i hack and plz dont lie ^_^

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 1st, 2004, 04:06 PM
Case closed, as is the thread.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 1st, 2004, 04:08 PM
If I wanted to ban you for bunny hoping, I would not have warned you a second time. I would have banned you perminantly on the spot.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==