PDA

View Full Version : Farewell guys...

Maximus
July 31st, 2004, 02:46 PM
Well guys...This has been a tough decision for me, but I've had to choose...Work has been rather busy, and my band is doing really good things, including getting out of town gigs, which means of course PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!! With all that in consideration, that leaves me with practically NO TIME for CS, let alone manage to make the recruitment requirements needed to become a LAMERC...There's by no means hard feelings to anyone as this is simply a decision of life...This has been an AWESOME year and a half here, and I wish the best of luck to each and every one of you...I'll be around, checking the forums, playing on the server whenever I have time of course. But alas, some good things must come to an end...I love ya'll! Take care of yourselves, and do good in life, cuz Counter Strike ain't gonna be around forever to pay your bills...HEHEHEHE...PEESE OUT FOLKS!!!

SweetGirL
July 31st, 2004, 02:56 PM
Wish you the best of luck with your band and everything else in life! Take care!! Samantha/SweetGirL

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 31st, 2004, 03:01 PM
I hope your band breaks the charts. Wish you best of luck.

Dresden
July 31st, 2004, 04:34 PM
Best wishes Maximus

[uGa] Saint
July 31st, 2004, 05:00 PM
GL man, hope your band makes it big! :D :D :D

Silent_Killer
July 31st, 2004, 05:20 PM
Gl man. Wait! Really quick, send me a autograph so ican say that i knew u b4 u were famous!

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 31st, 2004, 06:05 PM
Good luck Maximus!!! I will be looking for that record when it comes out!

Slayer
July 31st, 2004, 06:09 PM
Later Max. :cu:

:hb :hb :hb :rockband Rock on!
:hb :hb :hb
:hb :hb :hb

LA_MERC_JESTER
July 31st, 2004, 10:11 PM
Hey MAx! Jam it out man.. Just remember we are always gonna be here to help you spend the Millions that we hope you make....

Apocalypse
July 31st, 2004, 10:46 PM
I wish you the best Maximus. You've been tons of fun to play on the server with and talk. Good luck to you and your band, maybe we'll see you sometime in Chicago or Milwaukee. Take it easy buddy.

Love,
Your #1 Groupie

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 1st, 2004, 01:04 AM
well, max, from one max to another max, as you know, I had to do basically the same thing...

sometimes other things in life are simply more important than CS -

If you ever need ANYTHING, please let me know, and I'll do my best for ya!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
August 1st, 2004, 07:25 AM
good thing lamerc is recruiting, cause they loosing memebers faster then they can get'em! :p Good luck with everything you do max, glad to see no hard feelings towards merc. TAKE CARE BUDDY

LA_MERC_Spark
August 1st, 2004, 07:48 AM
Good luck with the band big daddy!

Daedelus
August 1st, 2004, 11:43 AM
Good luck and Rock On bro.

Preludestress
August 1st, 2004, 02:09 PM
Good luck with your band!! have a great life too, don't let crappy stuff hold ya back :P

-- Pre

PS - if you ever need a songwriter, lemme know :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 1st, 2004, 05:03 PM
good thing lamerc is recruiting, cause they loosing memebers faster then they can get'em! :p

Its not the quantity, its the quality.. :p ... I don't think merc is based off of how many members we have, even though we have lost a couple of good people lately, we have also picked up a few good members.

We are sorry to lose another good one in Maximus but you do what you have to man. Keep us posted with how your band is doing and if you ever come play in Louisiana.

Preludestress
August 1st, 2004, 10:32 PM
conan .... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one asked u for ur opinion :x

bighead
August 1st, 2004, 10:37 PM
good luck max and keep us updated like toby said

Suntrails
August 2nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
GL Max! We'll be keeping an eye out for your band on the top 10 charts!

Maximus
August 2nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
Definitely gonna keep ya'll posted about the band, and for updates, check out www.firststrikemusic.com !!! It's still in the process of changes, but it'll have the info! And of course, I'll still be around, posting, playing and all that mess, but not as much...hehehe!

LA_MERC_goose
August 2nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
Hollar at us when the show comes close to Florence, SC. Love to hear some tunes

SnAkEbItE
August 2nd, 2004, 08:27 PM
Yeah Fatty boy keep us oldtimers up to speed on what is going on..

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 3rd, 2004, 08:15 AM
Well Matt tuff to see you go but we all understand that life happens. Best of luck to all that you do mano!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==