PDA

View Full Version : Resevoir Dogs {RD} Banned

{RD} *Mr. Blue*
July 26th, 2004, 08:43 PM
First I would like to thank the LA_Mercs for a great server. Second, to apologize for recruiting on your server, I should have taken consideration for the servers rules, and not been recruiting. I also think that we always took in consideration the no swearing rules and also helped inforce them I really enjoy your server and strongly apologize for disobeying the rules set out. I would like for illegal_op to consider unbanning our team, at least the other members since I was the one that was recruiting on the server.

Sincerely,
ZAK RIDDLE and the rest of the {RD} team.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 26th, 2004, 09:00 PM
very well said. Although I think you guys have been warned about these things before. Unbanning you will be up to our senior members of the clan.

Slayer
July 26th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Good apology, but you did break a couple of rules after being warned Blue. :stick

I haven't been on all day so I didn't even know about the ban.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 26th, 2004, 10:07 PM
I was away all weekend on a camping trip so I still haven't caught up on reading all went down.

I will read up on what when on and get with the other leadership/admins of LA_MERC to see whats going to further develop from this. Until then, all members of {RD} are banned.

*Mr.Blonde*
July 26th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Please at least just make people who want to go on your server, leave the {RD} clan. I am willing to leave the clan just to play on your server. I know alot of people who play on ur server, because you all used to play on the [C.O.P.S] server, or atleast some of you. Now that the cops server is not working, all I have is the LA_Mercs server.I have always followed the rules and been very polite to the admins and players. Please take into consideration of what I said. I am deeply sorry for what rules the members of {RD} have broken. Thank You for listening to me.
-*Mr.Blonde*

-FA- ManiacalClown
July 26th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I clicked this thinking that the movie had gotten banned in some city somewhere.

I was disappointed.

Omega_Prime
July 27th, 2004, 12:46 AM
lol you dork

RetardedMouse
July 27th, 2004, 02:41 AM
I agree with Mr. Blonde. BTW this is Mr. Pink from {RD} but before I was Retardedmouse. Some members, especially Mr. Blonde have been with your server for quite some time and enjoy playing on the server and they should have the opportunity to continue playing there. I too apologize for breaking the rules on behalf of myself and the clan and I take full responsibility for something that should never have happened. I also love playing on the MERC server because honestly, everyone is awesome and I've had so much fun playing there than any other server. Maybe a compromise can be made somewhere. I would love to continue playing on your server and having fun as always. Maybe going back to original names when on your server would help (being {RD} on other servers)? Iunno, I think I'm just rambling now lol. Apologies again for what happened. Thank you for your time and consideration.

The mental rodent,
Retarded Mouse aka Mr. Pink

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 27th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Some members, especially Mr. Blonde have been with your server for quite some time and enjoy playing on the server As such, it makes the whole banning that much easier. If someone plays on the server on a regular basis, they are going to be more aware of the rules than someone that is a complete nub. Think about it...would you want someone going to your server (assuming, that is, you have one) to recruit people to be in their clan? I would hope not...it's common sense.

LaTech

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 27th, 2004, 06:16 AM
When you put on a clan tag, you become a representative of that group. The actions of a single member of that group not reflects back on that clan as a whole.

We know we are not a competative clan but that still does not give anyone the right to sit on our server and recruit others for another clan. We allow you a free place to play, respect that and the rules of the server.

Just give us time and don't push the issue until we have a chance to gather all the info.

bighead
July 27th, 2004, 06:50 AM
*sigh* didn't i tell some of you yesterday afternoon that if we had of any more problems with you guys, we would have to start banning? Guess that didn't last too long, hehe. Like toby said, the senior leaders and/or admins will gather the information together and get back to you.

RetardedMouse
July 27th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Totally understandable. Thanks.

*Mr.Blonde*
July 27th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Yes, I have been on your server for awhile and I am well aware of the rules. Thats why I did not break any, my clan did so don't push this on my shoulders, LaTech. Don't think that I am saying that I am not taking responsibality for my clans actions. I just think what LaTech said was told un called for. You know I didn't break any rules, I have always been loyal to your rules and admins.
-*Mr.Blonde*

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 27th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Mr. Blonde, what you said was totally uncalled for.. LaTech did not mention your name in any way in his post. He was trying to point out that players that have been around longer should know the rules and when they do screw up, it makes banning them easier because they know what they are being banned for.

Also, what you said/did to LA_MERC_Sweetgirl on deaglefactory was totally uncalled for.

Now, you might want to shush until we come up with a decision or you might find yourself the only one retaining a perminant ban.

[Missing Elli] Deagler201
July 27th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Heli here, before I begin I would like to compliment the LA_MERC team for the time and effort spent to keep bad language and generally a good atmosphere in this server. That being said I know I'm just the annoying, sore losering player but just take into considiration that I introduced {RD} Mr. Blue to the wonderful world of CS only a week ago, and out of habit I failed to show him the server rules at the beginning of each map. I feel partially responsible for this error and even I have accidentally recruted on the server once by mistake. Hope you will unban the {RD} clan for their team really adds to the great atmosphere on the LA_MERC server as you well know.

Thx for the time,

heli

*Mr.Blonde*
July 27th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I sorry for misunderstanding LaTech. Its just he quoted "Some members, especially Mr. Blonde have been with your server for quite some time and enjoy playing on the server ", so it sounded like I was the one being yelled at. I very sorry LaTech for my stupidity.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 27th, 2004, 07:18 PM
best thing to do guys, is preted this thread is locked and hope for the best.. GOOD LUCK :p

Daedelus
July 29th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Oh boy it brings back memories bacl to when i was in P$ and got a team ban on us, oh man we had some wack people getting us all in trouble. I remeber leaving the group going back to the old Big Poppa Pump name and asking individually for a ban lift until i got recruited into Section One and now La-Merc. SO dont let it get you down some times things have ways of working them selves out. Peace! and yeah follow EOB thoughts on this hehe.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 29th, 2004, 01:30 PM
We're still talking about ths guys...have no fear.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 30th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Ok, we have talked this over and have decided to unban those of RD that were banned. This will take place after the weekend of the 31st of July.

I'm not exactly sure which players were banned so please post here if you are presenty banned, the name you were playing under, and possibly, your steam id.

We hope that this does not happen again and if it does, the next ban will be perminant. When you put on a clan tag, you become a part of that group/clan. The actions of a single person reflect back on the whole group so always keep that in mind.

As far as Mr. Blonde. The complication between you and one of our members came up in our discussions. This is LA_MERC's server and all our members are to be treated with respect while playing on our server. This lack of respect towards a member has increased your ban time by 2 extra weeks. Please post back after 2 weeks reminding me to unban you and I will do so at that time.

{RD} *Mr. Blue*
July 30th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I was banned while playing under the name {RD} *Mr. Blue* akaGOVENOR. Thank you for your time and consideration.

RetardedMouse
July 30th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I was banned under {RD} *Mr. Pink*. I don't know if any other members are registered in the forums so I'll go ahead and post on their names. {RD} *Mr. Orange*, {RD} *Mr. Red*, {RD} *Mr. Purple*, {RD} *Mr. Brown*, {RD} *Mr. White* (iunno if he was banned for sure). Thanks again.

RetardedMouse
July 31st, 2004, 11:15 AM
Maybe {RD} *Mr. Urine Gold* too....I'm not sure. Thanks

Sunday
July 31st, 2004, 09:27 PM
Sup Mercs, I was banned under {RD} *Mr. Orange*
-miss you guys, hope to see you soon-

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 1st, 2004, 02:42 PM
I think I removed most bans. Let me know if I missed any

Mr.Purple
August 7th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Hello I'm new to this forum! My name is Mr.Purple|Rd and was banned from your server (I'm part of RD we underwent a name change). Thank you for your time!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 7th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Taken care of

*Mr.Blonde*
August 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
So on the 12th of August illegal? Thats when you will unban me?

RetardedMouse
September 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
Man this thread is old....but Mr. Brown is still banned lol. His steam id is STEAM_0:0:2140730. Tata. :smokin

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==