PDA

View Full Version : Banned>?!

KiRsCh
July 22nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Hey all, this is KiRsCh, I have been playing at La Merc for about 6 or 7 months now, and just today I tried to join the server, and it says, sorry, you have been banned from this server.... Can I ask why?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 22nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
yes you can!
but for the answer... errrmm gotta wait on that one hehe

Maximus
July 22nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
like I'm gonna be of any help, but what name do you play under?

KiRsCh
July 22nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
O yea u might need to know that, eh>? (From wisconsin)

a[2]k . KiRsCh <3 HDuFF

Im ranked like 7 i think :D

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 22nd, 2004, 10:54 PM
The steam id associated with that name was banned for using a shield exploit on our server which enables you to have a shield and throw a grenade while buying a primary weapon at the same time. Now the user has a shield (unseen) and a primary rifle. This enables the user to have the shield deployed and still use a primary weapon. The thing is that others never see the shield which is deployed and which is able to stop all weapon fire, they only see the users primary weapon which may consist of an mp5 all the way to an awp.

:banned

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 23rd, 2004, 07:04 AM
Use of an exploit is considered hacking, and as such, the punishment has fit the crime. End of line.

KiRsCh
July 23rd, 2004, 07:32 AM
Alright, when i was doing it i did it one round and got asked to stop, and i did, i am not sure if a permanent ban is proper punishment considering this is like the only server i play at :/... but..alright..i guess i cant really do anything except say the usual sorry and i will never do it agian... :(:(:(:(:(

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 23rd, 2004, 10:03 AM
Even though a couple of you had valid points, I went ahead and closed the thread and removed all unnecessary post. Didn't want to keep beating a dead horse.

Feel free to make fun of him in another thread.. lol.. j/k .. thats not nice :twak

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==