PDA

View Full Version : Camping the rest of the week

Swedish
July 21st, 2004, 03:36 AM
ill be camping de_dust2 in darkspot in ct spawn j/k (omg CS jokes are lame)
im going to be camping from thursday-sunday at some lake in oregon. try not to cry too much. i know it will be hard to get kills with out a helpless target like me running around.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 21st, 2004, 05:23 AM
have fun swede!

[uGa] Saint
July 21st, 2004, 06:24 AM
OMG, im going camping too, i was about to make my own thread but i think ill just borrow yours, lol! Im going camping with my old bsa troop from this saturday to next saturday, So you'll all have to wait till next week to get pwned by my l33t ninja skillz, lol.

Have fun Swedish!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 21st, 2004, 07:04 AM
hehe, I'm going camping to but just over the weekend. Toledo Bend, here I come.

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 21st, 2004, 07:15 AM
I hope all three of ya'll have a great time!

Don't forget the OFF!!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 21st, 2004, 07:40 AM
OFF....OFF?! Why, man? A little West Nile virus never killed anyone! (erm, wait...did it?!)

SweetGirL
July 21st, 2004, 08:23 AM
I don't particularly care for camping - a place with no television, air conditioning, no orthopaedic mattress under my body to sleep on, no fridge, no hot water or toilet.........and the bugs. Of course, I did camp once in a huge motor home that was "almost" comfortable for me.....kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, and a satellite tv. Camping for me is Motel 6, and I HATE motels - that's "roughing it" for me. *giggles* (Have fun Swedish!) :cu:

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 21st, 2004, 08:39 AM
Well, its a house on a lake but its like camping. There is a forest, water, and we could build a fire outside :)

[uGa] Saint
July 21st, 2004, 08:55 AM
uhhh, our site is by a town, so we could go "sweetz syle camping" at their motel if we really wanted

}{y|3ri|)
July 21st, 2004, 08:56 AM
sweet i think your style of camping is called moving...

and i wana go camping =(

PaRaNoiD
July 21st, 2004, 09:22 AM
I put up a tent in the backyard.. that I now sleep in.
I camp every night now :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 21st, 2004, 09:22 AM
I'm with Sweets, my idea of camping is catching a power nap on a couch in the lobby of Armageddon so I will be able to focus on my monitor for the next 23 hrs ;)

or

Sleeping on the floor at Andy's house, while Dirge, Yankee, and Andyconda spoon in the bed.
:eek:

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 21st, 2004, 09:28 AM
Camping - Whatever you can carry on your back, plus whatever you can catch and gather from the land around you. One camping trip I did was a survival trip...they took us in a car quite a way from civilization, dropped us off and told us that they would come looking for us in 3 days. We made it back fine without any trouble.

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 21st, 2004, 09:53 AM
Sleeping on the floor at Andy's house, while Dirge, Yankee, and Andyconda spoon in the bed.
:sad:

AWWWW!!!!! Is someone a feeling a little left out? Shame on you guys for not including Diesel!!! lol j/k

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 21st, 2004, 10:03 AM
:eek:

i really don't want to know what that means.

LA_MERC_Yankee
July 21st, 2004, 10:44 AM
I got stuck in the middle that time and can't remember much because I've blocked those thoughts from my memory. Diesel had the opportunity to share the bed, but decided to be by himself on the floor with Jenny - Andy's black lab. Go figure. :stick

}{y|3ri|)
July 21st, 2004, 12:32 PM
it just keeps gettin worse...

Apocalypse
July 21st, 2004, 12:41 PM
I think Diesel is just upset because there wasn't enough room on the bed for one more and no one wanted to snuggle with him on the cold floor. :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 21st, 2004, 01:00 PM
Maybe Jenny just puts out more..

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 21st, 2004, 01:20 PM
Jenny is a whorse..hehehe

SweetGirL
July 21st, 2004, 01:30 PM
...while Dirge, Yankee, and Andyconda spoon in the bed.:eek:

Got any pictures or video photage of this you might like to share with me? :O

...a survival trip...they took us in a car quite a way from civilization, dropped us off and told us that they would come looking for us in 3 days. We made it back fine without any trouble.

...the above sounds like a trip to Super Wal-Mart for me.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 21st, 2004, 01:39 PM
Andy's dog = da debil!

Silent_Killer
July 21st, 2004, 02:16 PM
I don't particularly care for camping - a place with no television, air conditioning, no orthopaedic mattress under my body to sleep on, no fridge, no hot water or toilet.........and the bugs. Of course, I did camp once in a huge motor home that was "almost" comfortable for me.....kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, and a satellite tv. Camping for me is Motel 6, and I HATE motels - that's "roughing it" for me. *giggles* (Have fun Swedish!) :cu:

Im with u on that one I HATE CAMPING! i had a expirence of that last summer in alaska AHHHHHHHHHH! i saw mooses and bears and bugs the size of tennis balls. that was the worst expirence of my life. THERE WAS NO WHERE TO PLUG IN MY TV!

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 21st, 2004, 02:34 PM
I wish I had pics sweet, because Andy treats...so I have heard... anyone in the bed like his lovely bride..
After they tell me this, do you think I was going in the bed with'em... :nono:
I said, "I will be fine down here."
plus Jenny's arse was no where as lethel as Dirge's
:bigfart

PaRaNoiD
July 22nd, 2004, 08:06 AM
THERE WAS NO WHERE TO PLUG IN MY TV!

you actually thought to bring one?

i love camping with just a tent, and sleeping bags. I love fishing, and the smell of fire [as long as I have sum bug spray.. mosquitoes LOVE my blood, i dunno why]
anywhoz, camping is l337

[uGa] Saint
July 22nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
I agree sh33p, camping is awesome... the whole reason its fun is because you get AWAY from tv and technology for awhile. plus playing roman candle tag is awesome.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 22nd, 2004, 08:19 AM
plus playing roman candle tag is awesome.

Its always fun until u catch someone pants on fire .. lol

}{y|3ri|)
July 22nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
I agree sh33p, camping is awesome... the whole reason its fun is because you get AWAY from tv and technology for awhile. plus playing roman candle tag is awesome.

shut up you dirty smore burner!

OMG im sorry! Forgive me!

[uGa] Saint
July 22nd, 2004, 09:51 AM
Did i get promoted!? last night i was just a smore camper... w00ty t00t, must be my l33t ninja stylez... ok, so its prolly just my awesome butt that got me the promotion...

OMG H4X!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 22nd, 2004, 09:59 AM
hahahaha @ saint! a b00n is j00!!!!!!!

Swedish
July 25th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Back from camping. funny stuff, friday mourning i got up about 9 or 10 and had some breakfast. 11o'clock rolls around and nothing to do but drink. 2 hours and 2 40s of camo(9% alcohol beer) later and im passed out. wake up at 5 or 6 and start again. camping is great.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==