PDA

View Full Version : How'd u meet?

Seductive
July 19th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Just wondering how u met your wife/husband, mate, significant other? Sorry I'm bored at work with nothing to do, I know some of you can sympathize.

}{y|3ri|)
July 19th, 2004, 10:28 AM
At work.. ill let her share since its her big "I tottally ignored him" story.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 19th, 2004, 10:34 AM
*pulls up chat log from hybrid*

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 19th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Well it was a moonlit night and i was walking home from work and I heard a noise down the alley. I went down the alley to see what the noise was. There she was lying on the ground she had fallen off the trash can she was looking for food in and bumped her head . She was so cute in her torn rags and dirty face, so I took her home and kept her.

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 19th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Ha ah just kidding he3r sister was dating a friend of mine and we got set up literally LoL

heheheheh

LA_MERC_goose
July 19th, 2004, 10:47 AM
I worked with her brother and ..... HE MADE ME DO IT! no lie!

[uGa] Saint
July 19th, 2004, 11:12 AM
saw her, clubbed her, dragged her home... end of story...

Maximus
July 19th, 2004, 11:28 AM
it's amazing what 50 bucks can do for ya! hehehe! j/k! She was bein picked up by truckers, and they tried to make her wear a blond wig and panty hose, so I beat him up, clubbed her, and drug her back here, where I made her wear a red wig and knee highs instead!

Maximus
July 19th, 2004, 11:32 AM
ok, so that's not right either...We met through one of my best friends...She was gettin ready to go into the Army, and brought some of her friends from work along. That worked out for me, since one of her friends she brought was the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on...Well anyways, we saw each other at the comedy club (the place we met at) a couple months later and she offered to buy me a drink (that was a first for me) well, conversation kicked off, we got to know each other really well, and now she's living with me, and I have never been happier! We're gettin ready for a new addition to our little household here...Some fish!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 19th, 2004, 11:34 AM
we were pen pals when she was in prison. after she brok...um...got out, we met in person and she made me her woma....I mean man.

hehe
I was the fitness director at a YMCA, she needed help using a machine, guess she needed so much help she had to keep me around.

NoXiOuS
July 19th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Met my ex at a Motion City Soundtrack show, she was a friend of a friend.....
if i can go back and time and knock myself out before i talked to her, i would be a happier person.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 19th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Freshman year @ Louisiana Tech in Botany 101...11 yrs ago....wow.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 19th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I ordered her from a russian magazine

or

I met her in a co-ed student apartments. I was cruisin' around the building looking for the female types, and walked into a particular room where a bunch of girls were doing some tequila shots....Wendy was one of those girls. Nothing happened that night between us, but I asked her out the next day and the rest is history.

we just had our 7 year anniversary, and we've been together for 10 years this september,

JUNKY
July 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Hanging out at her house pointing out all of the homosexual references in the Movie "Top Gun" (Trust me, the whole movie changes once you realize how many there are.)

I know -- weird story.

LA_MERC_goose
July 19th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Hanging out at her house pointing out all of the homosexual references in the Movie "Top Gun" (Trust me, the whole movie changes once you realize how many there are.)

I know -- weird story.
THERE IS NO "RELATIONSHIP" BETWEEN MAVERICK AND GOOSE! And that goes double for the MERCS too!

JUNKY
July 19th, 2004, 12:18 PM
OMFG! you just pwned yourself cause I didn't even think about that :-)

Wow we also had Jester in that movie.

but comeon now--Rick Rossovich's character? "Slider??!?"

Suntrails
July 19th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I just have to say awwwwww you guys are so sweet. Well, a few of you, anyway, lol. ;)

Now }{ and I met...

At work.. ill let her share since its her big "I tottally ignored him" story.

I didn't *totally* ignore him. The other IT guy was walking }{ around, introducing him to people in the office. They caught me right as I was coming out of the copy room to run (literally, run) an itinerary down to the Boss. Other IT guy said, "Heather, this is Jared. He's going to be working for us in the IT department." I don't think I even looked at }{ as I mumbled "Hi" and ran past them.

The next day I felt really guilty for not even giving }{ the time of day, so I went down to his office to re-introduce myself. We ended up chatting for about 45 minutes (he was probably wondering "why does this crazy girl keep talking to me?"). Then we started going to lunch together and...

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 19th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I just have to say awwwwww you guys are so sweet. Well, a few of you, anyway, lol. ;)

Now }{ and I met...

I didn't *totally* ignore him. The other IT guy was walking }{ around, introducing him to people in the office. They caught me right as I was coming out of the copy room to run (literally, run) an itinerary down to the Boss. Other IT guy said, "Heather, this is Jared. He's going to be working for us in the IT department." I don't think I even looked at }{ as I mumbled "Hi" and ran past them.

The next day I felt really guilty for not even giving }{ the time of day, so I went down to his office to re-introduce myself. We ended up chatting for about 45 minutes (he was probably wondering "why does this crazy girl keep talking to me?"). Then we started going to lunch together and...

so what happened while you were at lunch? :ldm

Suntrails
July 19th, 2004, 12:55 PM
so what happened while you were at lunch? :ldm

We ate food... what do *you* do at lunch Sabre? :dunno

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 19th, 2004, 12:55 PM
LMAO @ Goo...er...Livewire. Boy don't that name just roll off the tongue. hehehe.

I stoled mines own from an acquaintance I hung out with the summer I gradeated high school.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 19th, 2004, 01:17 PM
I met lauren while going to a party in MD to visit an ex girlfriend from the internet while I was already breaking up with someone else, mean while this girl who had the finest butt in those skin tight pants just broke up with her dumbare boyfriend, but was good friends with my ex. Whole weekend kinda sucked cause they were all fighting over me, and my ex got naked and danced on the bed while we all did different "positions" with clothing on and took a lot of pics.... well ill stop there to be safe.. i know your waiting for a " haha j/k"..but i'm not :( sad huh? I'm sure lauren will tell you the after part of the story.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 19th, 2004, 01:26 PM
:confused:
/me thinks wtf did that skinny arse just say?
:p:

TruckGuy
July 19th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I met my wife of 10 years about 15 years ago at the county fair. I was trippin' on about 3 hits of purple gator! Of course Yellow made me quit all of that before I could marry her.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 19th, 2004, 03:01 PM
AND I HAVE REGRETEDED IT EVER SINCE :(

LOL....

}{y|3ri|)
July 19th, 2004, 03:29 PM
We ate food... what do *you* do at lunch Sabre? :dunno

please dont answer that sabre..

:help

Apocalypse
July 19th, 2004, 04:04 PM
My lady and I met on a Chicago street corner. We only dated for about 8 minutes, she asked me for money, then she dumped me for some other guy in a car waiting behind me.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 19th, 2004, 06:46 PM
The way I met my other is well.... don't think I should touch this thread with a ten foot pole.

Dresden
July 19th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Well...first I got an extra social security card....then I went and found a dress in my size......ummmmm.

No, actually we met in college.

Dresden
July 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
']The way I met my other is well.... don't think I should touch this thread with a ten foot pole.OMFG!!!!1 Leave it alone man! Leave it ALONE!!!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
July 19th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Well lets see...

Most of mine started out "well we at a bar, and we were drinkin...."

skip to the next morning, where weird looks took place and that akward "i'll call you" takes place...where you actually never know if you are gonna do it or not.

And lets see, mine END mostly with the fact that i realize i'm too young to be tied down...er...minus the tied part, lets just say contained to one girl.

(insert sweetgirl bashings here)

SweetGirL
July 19th, 2004, 09:55 PM
...(insert sweetgirl bashings here)

:supplaya:You rang??? *giggles* Oh, Drax, why would I want to bash you, darlin'? There's "one girl" out there that will be able to "contain you", as you put it........it may require chains, whips, and handcuffs, but I don't think you'll complain much.

Apocalypse
July 19th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Drax, you never told me you liked handcuffs honey...

LA_MERC_Spark
July 19th, 2004, 10:18 PM
screw handcuffs! you could hold his skiny arse down with scotch tape! LMAO!

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 20th, 2004, 05:26 AM
After much thought, I decided to tell. I met my other when I was living with her sister. I won't go into much detail. She moved in with us and one thing just led to another. Now I have told... bring da pain.

Seductive
July 20th, 2004, 07:11 AM
I met lauren while going to a party in MD to visit an ex girlfriend from the internet while I was already breaking up with someone else, mean while this girl who had the finest butt in those skin tight pants just broke up with her dumbare boyfriend, but was good friends with my ex. Whole weekend kinda sucked cause they were all fighting over me, and my ex got naked and danced on the bed while we all did different "positions" with clothing on and took a lot of pics.... well ill stop there to be safe.. i know your waiting for a " haha j/k"..but i'm not :( sad huh? I'm sure lauren will tell you the after part of the story.
ok first of all i'd like to say that the girl with the finest butt, who just broke up with the idiot, was me. =) we ALL weren't fighting over him, the ex told one of my friends that Brandon was "hers" and to stay away from him. the only one she felt wasn't a threat was me. and i'm happy to say we've now been married over a year, who's the threat now? sorry, just a little aggression towards that one. anyway, when he left MD to go home, about a month later my friend and myself went to visit him. and no matter how hard i tried to tell myself not to start a relationship with someone who lived 8 hours away, the last day when he laid on top of me so i couldnt escape, i gave in and started the best relationship i've ever had, and now i'm married to the best friend i've ever known. and as sweetgirl would say they lived "happily ever after" =)

}{y|3ri|)
July 20th, 2004, 09:06 AM
and no matter how hard i tried to tell myself not to start a relationship with someone who lived 8 hours away, the last day when he laid on top of me so i couldnt escape, i gave in...

man.. end really is a haxor lol

SweetGirL
July 20th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Outkast and I met online years ago. He was in Brisbane, Australia, and I was in Mobile, Alabama. He came here 4 months later and has only been back to Oz for visits. Guess I couldn't resist the "thunda from down unda".

Suntrails
July 20th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Outkast and I met online years ago. He was in Brisbane, Australia, and I was in Mobile, Alabama. He came here 4 months later and has only been back to Oz for visits. Guess I couldn't resist the "thunda from down unda".

I've always had a fondness for men with accents...

}{y|3ri|)
July 20th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I've always had a fondness for men with accents...

ya'll heard? this little darling likes my sexy accent..

SweetGirL
July 20th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Was she specifically talking about you? I've heard you on voice...I'm not impressed. :owned

}{y|3ri|)
July 20th, 2004, 05:55 PM
i sound 25xs sexier when not intoxicated though...

PaRaNoiD
July 20th, 2004, 06:21 PM
ok first of all i'd like to say that the girl with the finest butt, who just broke up with the idiot, was me. =) we ALL weren't fighting over him, the ex told one of my friends that Brandon was "hers" and to stay away from him. the only one she felt wasn't a threat was me. and i'm happy to say we've now been married over a year, who's the threat now? sorry, just a little aggression towards that one. anyway, when he left MD to go home, about a month later my friend and myself went to visit him. and no matter how hard i tried to tell myself not to start a relationship with someone who lived 8 hours away, the last day when he laid on top of me so i couldnt escape, i gave in and started the best relationship i've ever had, and now i'm married to the best friend i've ever known. and as sweetgirl would say they lived "happily ever after" =)

I was there for all/most of this, and it was a.... wierd week.
and no matter how many times I heard the whole
"Nooo, we don't like each other like THAT, we live too far away! Nothings gonna happen.... it's okay we're just friends...."

Uh huh, you guys were easier to read then dr. suess.
(which for dyslexics like me, is kinda hard.. all that stupid rhyming..)

Anyways- I met my love at a club, she was wearing this cute little red- oh wait.. nevermind....

aCiD
July 20th, 2004, 06:31 PM
through a friend... lol :d:

SweetGirL
July 20th, 2004, 07:23 PM
...Anyways- I met my love at a club, she was wearing this cute little red- oh wait.. nevermind....

SHE?!! Uh huh, i see.....and you guys give me crap for saying Pamela Anderson is attractive........someone pick on da Sheep now!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
July 20th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Mine's a one night stand that just won't end.

LA_MERC_Drax
July 20th, 2004, 08:21 PM
No rippin on sheep from me, just applause :D

[uGa] Saint
July 20th, 2004, 09:44 PM
lol, looks like we should start a group purchasing organization to lower the price on all the crazy pills we'll need to be ordering....

Captain
July 20th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Mine's a one night stand that just won't end.

LoL i feel your pain!!!

SgtJeff
July 21st, 2004, 03:26 AM
the last day when he laid on top of me so i couldnt escape

LOL...That skinny narrow a$$. You couldn't escape?? He turns sidewayz and disappears. J/K.

I met mine after finishing a basketball game I was playing in with a bunch of old high school buddies. We all went out for drinks afterwards and Carmen and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary July 12. :kiss

Cajunwife
July 21st, 2004, 01:27 PM
CajunTech and I met in person 5 years ago. We have known each other 11 years. We started out as friends over the internet when I was 11 and he was 16. We would get on and chat every now and then. We lost contact for a while, and after coming out of a bad relationship I decided to look him up to have someone to talk to. We chatted and talked over the phone for a few weeks then decided to meet in person. And here we are now. Going to be 3 years married in November.

SweetGirL
July 21st, 2004, 01:31 PM
CajunTech and I met in person 5 years ago. We have known each other 11 years. We started out as friends over the internet when I was 11 and he was 16. We would get on and chat every now and then. We lost contact for a while, and after coming out of a bad relationship I decided to look him up to have someone to talk to. We chatted and talked over the phone for a few weeks then decided to meet in person. And here we are now. Going to be 3 years married in November.

11 and 16??????? And I thought WE were pervs! *giggles* jk

LA_MERC_Onji
July 21st, 2004, 01:38 PM
my wife and I met at church of all places (although if you talked to us today, you wouldnt believe it lol) I was 18 and she was 16 when we got married, we've been married for 9 years now, and have a beautiful 2year old daughter.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 21st, 2004, 02:27 PM
:e2

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 21st, 2004, 06:58 PM
through a friend... lol :d:
haha acid is dating my ex girlfriend :stick .. man is that a good story to tell eh frankie?

Seductive
July 22nd, 2004, 06:00 AM
ummm... not touching that one! =)

SweetGirL
July 22nd, 2004, 07:45 AM

Well, seems like you're willing to touch anything *cough* Brandon *cough* (lol jk)

PaRaNoiD
July 22nd, 2004, 07:51 AM

i'm not gonna touch it either....lol
at least we can all laugh at it now :)

}{y|3ri|)
July 22nd, 2004, 09:53 AM
hahahahahahaha... hahahaha... hehehehe.. heh... weee... ha... he....

wait what are we laughin at?

SweetGirL
July 22nd, 2004, 11:01 AM
wait what are we laughin at?

JOO!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==