PDA

View Full Version : Afghanistan

Disorder
July 16th, 2004, 11:34 AM
4 months later......

awww yeah i just got back from 4 months in afghanistan and it was freaking awesome. still a lot of crap going on over there that doesnt really get a lot of attention from the news and whatever. the whole pat tillman thing brought it back into the light somewhat but the mission there is far from over. please keep those soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines out there in your thoughts. those guys out there are some of the best people ive ever met/worked with in my life and i would go back out there in a second. i will post some ghetto oldschool digi cam pics in a second.

Disorder
July 16th, 2004, 11:41 AM
well this forum has changed a lot since last time i was on here so i think i got this right. this is just a few of the pics i took out there. i lived in a shack kinda thing right behind where the chinooks take off and land so it was pretty loud most of the time.

Disorder
July 16th, 2004, 11:45 AM
more...

Disorder
July 16th, 2004, 11:47 AM
again

[uGa] Saint
July 16th, 2004, 11:54 AM
holy crap... that place looks like my apartment!

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 16th, 2004, 12:46 PM
wow...kinda drab and stuff man...little to no color (except khaki)...

Glad to see you're back, though!

Daedelus
July 16th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Good to hear from you old buddy and glad to hear your all in one piece. and thanks for the pictures. It is true once it gets out of the press every night on the news people tend to forget its still going on. Stay away from the stairs now so we dont get pushed off.

SweetGirL
July 16th, 2004, 03:46 PM
wow...kinda drab and stuff man...little to no color (except khaki)...

What'd you expect to see?? Girls in bikinis??!! lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 16th, 2004, 04:31 PM
well...there is one heck of a beach, but no water!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 16th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Yea I can see why there so mad at us 1st world countrys...

We paint all our plains up in getto camoflauge then crashem over there just for fun :)

}{y|3ri|)
July 17th, 2004, 07:53 AM
hey disorder its great to hear from you again!

Disorder
July 18th, 2004, 08:03 PM
wow hybrid is an admin now?? that rocks i totally gotta get back in game at some point knife dance method.

}{y|3ri|)
July 18th, 2004, 08:06 PM
ya im all grown up and responsible now! And if you belive that i got a bridge ill sell ya for a dollar...

[uGa] Saint
July 18th, 2004, 10:03 PM
is it a big bridge? and where does it take you? is it in good shape? pm me with the specs so we can make a deal...

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 19th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I may be interested too. what are you asking?

}{y|3ri|)
July 19th, 2004, 09:56 AM
its a time share type thing. Basically you give me a dollar its your bridge for the day. If anyone wants to use the bridge you can say "None Shall Pass!" Then proceed to get the living daylights knocked out of you. You can also choose to buy in bulk days and save, for example if you want to buy it for a week you only pay 8 dollars. Thats right only 8 dollars, think of all the cash you will give me, erm i mean save by buying in bulk! Picture provided of the bridge *See attached.

Suntrails
July 19th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Buy into }{'s bridge scheme...er... deal and I'll go ahead and give you one month, that's right ONE MONTH, free rent on a gorgeous oceanfront property in Arizona with a 12 month lease.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 19th, 2004, 10:03 AM
WOW! that's a freakin cool bridge. Is that in Minnesota? I probably won't make it up there to actually see it personally, but consider this a done deal! I'll go ahead and pay up-front for a month....say $100...that should cover it right?

}{y|3ri|)
July 19th, 2004, 10:06 AM
so your going to get a bulk package? well 100 dollars buys you a whole month!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==