PDA

View Full Version : SEEE YA!

LA_MERC_goose
July 16th, 2004, 10:11 AM
No, I ain't leaving - ok, yeah I am. I am leaving right now on my way to Myrtle Beach, SC for the weekend. Y'all behave ... ok, scratch that. See ya when I return, if I return. I may get comfortable and stay. maybe, maybe not.

Anyway, as you can tell, my brain is fried and I am ready for some sun and water.

PEACE!

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 16th, 2004, 10:17 AM
later f00...have fun and keep safe! Oh, and }{ has a solution for sunburns you might need to check out...lol

}{y|3ri|)
July 16th, 2004, 10:18 AM
hahahaha... its very simple, if you get a sunburn and its really hurting, finish off any alchohol you have in the house... ;)

[uGa] Saint
July 16th, 2004, 10:21 AM
hahahaha... its very simple, if you get a sunburn and its really hurting, finish off any alchohol you have in the house... ;)

omg..... GENIUS!!!

lol, later goose, yall suck for living so close to nice beaches... LAKE MICHIGAN HERE I COME!!! er...nm... i'll just fill up a kiddy pool...

SweetGirL
July 16th, 2004, 10:38 AM
OMG, Goose!!! You are my favorite target practice, man!! Imma miss ya....so will my stats. *giggles* Have a wonderful time! I'm still waiting on my vacation....no mention of when it will occur...no mention of where we are going either...actually, we've not planned it....I just wanna go somewhere! :cryy

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 16th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Have fun goose and don't get into to much trouble!!

LA_MERC_Drax
July 16th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Have fun partying like a rock star goose !

Dresden
July 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Have a great one Goose...And don't let your meat loaf.

LA_MERC_Heater
July 17th, 2004, 09:18 AM
The Goose will be cooked...DONT DO IT..hehe

LA_MERC_goose
July 18th, 2004, 12:18 PM
The Goose has returned!

Well, it was overcast the entire weekend but the waves were good. Not burnt, no alcohol consumed and all body parts are in the same form they were when we left. No extra piercings nor tatoos! Although I did discuss the tatoo thing with the boss (aka, wife)

Sorry I hurt your stats, Sweetz but I'll try to make it up to ya.

}{y|3ri|)
July 18th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Not burnt, no alcohol consumed and all body parts are in the same form they were when we left. No extra piercings nor tatoos!

well that doesnt sound very fun

LA_MERC_goose
July 19th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Well, I played at the beach with my Son and Daughter, played 54 holes of Putt Putt, rode a bunch of kiddy rides with the kids and ate more breakfast foods (like every meal!) than should be allowed by law. And I had a blast.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 19th, 2004, 07:09 AM
glad you had a good time with the kids goose!

}{y|3ri|)
July 19th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Well, I played at the beach with my Son and Daughter, played 54 holes of Putt Putt, rode a bunch of kiddy rides with the kids and ate more breakfast foods (like every meal!) than should be allowed by law. And I had a blast.

now that sounds like fun!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==