PDA

View Full Version : FY_maps are cool!

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 16th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Hey, just thought I'd let everyone know (those that were not playing last night on server 2)...that some of those maps are really cool!

I think I liked the Aztec one the best. The one with the tall buildings was good too but I only played that for a round or two. There were a couple of others but I can't remember them right now :( i've slept since then...lol

oh yeah, there was the one with the water-filled ditches running throughout too.

CajunTech
July 16th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Yeah. I liked most of them, but a couple I didn't care for.

The grass one was too green for me.
The one with the flashes I didn't care for. Was always blind.
The one with all the wooden fences and the shed in the middle (a bunch of archways near spawn) reminded me too much of a large bloodstrike.

All the one you mentioned were awaesome. My favorite would have to be the fy_party tho. Not the easiest to see in, but it's different and fun.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 16th, 2004, 08:15 AM
too bad }{ missed that one, isn't that where he got his name from "slap dance masta"

CajunTech
July 16th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Dunno..

Everytime I went into the DJ room I got owned.

LA_MERC_goose
July 16th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Party was hurting my eyes last night. I wanted to die just so I could close my eyes. The others rock though - favorite gots to be snow.

}{y|3ri|)
July 16th, 2004, 09:19 AM
too bad }{ missed that one, isn't that where he got his name from "slap dance masta"

actually i got that title from cs_CityAssualt. there is a section in that map where techno music plays and i was always over there dancing to it.. so sgt jeff and some other admins would slap me to get out of the area.. well thats how the slap dance was born. But fy_party is where i sharpen my skillz at CS dancing... no one can ressit my cage dance..

I like the assault map and the aztec map the best... plus the one that has the two tunnells in the side with the bloodstrike like wodden area in the middle.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==