PDA

View Full Version : Resinging from LA_MERC

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM
I'd like to thank all the LA_MERC family for a wonder 2-3 years of my past life. It was a really great honor to be in MERC and I appreciate everything they have done for me and my wife. But i'm stepping down from MERC for good. I'd like to thank a lot of people personally for the friendship we had, and I hope to continue..so i'll send you a PM. No, nothing happened. I was not kicked from MERC, not mad at any MERC memeber, just feel that i'm no longer MERC material, and would dislike to take up a spot for qualified recruits. This was not a last minute decision, and to be quite honest something I've been thinking about for awhile and something that my wife and I feel needed to be done. So when you get a chance please remove Laurens and my tag. GL MERC's..

Thank you guys,
-Brandon
eob

[uGa] Saint
July 15th, 2004, 01:41 PM
you're joking right? :( I hope you stick around here if you are serious, and i dont just mean the forums. Things change and i understand if at this point in your life you need to move on. I wish you the best of luck in the future although im sure we'll stay in touch brandon :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 15th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Sad to see you go Brandon. I hope you still hang around the server/forums. Been great getting to know you over the past few years. Is this because I started to use a mic? lol

I do hope you stay around, you are one of the few people that give me a little challenge in CS and force me to concentrate when I play.

GL, and stay in touch.

}{y|3ri|)
July 15th, 2004, 01:48 PM
You’re a good guy Brandon, and I wish only the best for you and Lauren.

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 15th, 2004, 02:09 PM
I too wish you well, although I think you are wrong when you say you are not Merc material. I hope you stick around still though!!!!!!

SweetGirL
July 15th, 2004, 02:21 PM
This is disturbing. You'll be missed, buddy. Samantha

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 15th, 2004, 02:39 PM
yep very disturbing, you know I will always be there for ya man, gl
now you will really be called a haxor ;)
If there is anything I can do to change your mind plz let me know.

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 15th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Sorry to see ya go. Good luck to both of ya'll.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM
End, I'm sorry that you feel that you have to leave and I don't understand how you are "not merc material anymore". I guess you have your reasons but I'm sorry to see you go. Let me know if you need anything or if I can help.

Maximus
July 15th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Dang bro...Too bad to see you go, but these things happen...I guess that would explain why you were gone for so long when you were usually playing...Ahhh well, thanks for playing buddy boy, and hope to see you sometime every once in a while...Take care Brandon and Lauren...

Matt

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 15th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Brandon,... ( WE ), The Flo town guys are going to miss you no doubt..Dude I hate to see you leaving..Take care man :)

Daedelus
July 15th, 2004, 03:49 PM
I will miss you very much brother and hope to see you again in the future maybe a break away will help like it has for people in the past. as i feel very sad like when ernie (once before)had left and then mark,and now you Brandon :( ok well you take care and hope to here from you soon.

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
brandon, i hate to see you leave, if you need anything let me know, take it easy bro!

LA_MERC_Drax
July 15th, 2004, 07:24 PM
AW man, hate to see you leave, had so much fun sittin beside you at the last lan. Keep in touch buddy.

PaRaNoiD
July 15th, 2004, 07:48 PM
I'm gonna miss seeing you!! Waaaahhhh :(

Oh wait- he lives with me.. see ya later bro :)

bighead
July 15th, 2004, 08:07 PM
see ya e0b. we'll miss ya here but i'm sure we'll keep in touch..one way or another :)

Dresden
July 15th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Very very sorry to see you go Brandon. I wish you the best in all that you do. You know what's best for you and your family...That's all that matters. It was an honor getting to know you and every time I take a bullet in the skull (which is A LOT) I'll think of you.

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 15th, 2004, 09:53 PM
hey mnan yep everyone is right hate to see ya go but just dont go away hope you will still play with us some and keep in touch with us especailly the sc guys who know you personally and tell lauren to keep in touch too

Dunbarus
July 15th, 2004, 11:19 PM
*sigh* You'll be missed, man. Thanks for all the pwnage you gave me when I was but a wee-lil boon =p.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 16th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Sorry to see ya go. You better keep in touch or we will hunt you down and take you down... take you down to Chinatown.

PaRaNoiD
July 16th, 2004, 09:00 AM
*sigh* You'll be missed, man. Thanks for all the pwnage you gave me when I was but a wee-lil boon =p.

WHEN you were a wee-lil boon??

[uGa] Saint
July 16th, 2004, 09:12 AM
']Sorry to see ya go. You better keep in touch or we will hunt you down and take you down... take you down to Chinatown.

hahaha, man kreaps, i never get tired of you, lol

}{y|3ri|)
July 16th, 2004, 09:15 AM
hahaha, man kreaps, i never get tired of you, lol

ya sure you say that now.. but 2 weeks later you cheatin on him with some indonesian counter-strike player named Buwhata!

LA_MERC_goose
July 16th, 2004, 09:17 AM
ya sure you say that now.. but 2 weeks later you cheatin on him with some indonesian counter-strike player named Buwhata!
No, THAT WAS YOU! CHEATING ON ME! b00n!!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 16th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Wish the best for you Brandon and Lauren hopefully you guys will still be around the server and forums.

Apocalypse
July 16th, 2004, 11:21 AM
It's been fun playing with ya Brandon. I'll miss ya bud. Keep in touch, I think you have my AIM. If not, hope to still see ya around in the server or forums. Take it easy buddy.

-Mike

LA_MERC_Spark
July 16th, 2004, 12:22 PM
sorry to see you leave man.. Good luck to ya.

LA_MERC_Heater
July 17th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I hate to see you leave Eob....We had alot of fun on the sever busting some heads=)...Hope you stay in touch bro and will miss you alot..

Dunbarus
July 18th, 2004, 09:24 AM
WHEN you were a wee-lil boon??

That was harsh, Sheep... :shootme:

PaRaNoiD
July 18th, 2004, 09:57 AM
*sniff* so sowwie

:cryy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==