PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sweetgirl!

Suntrails
July 15th, 2004, 09:29 AM
I just wanted to give a big public THANK YOU to Sweetgirl for the recipes she sent me. I made the lasagna for }{ and his roommate last week and the two of them (or maybe just }{, lol) finished the huge cassarole dish in less than two days.

I barely got a bite - but what I did taste was great! And since this was only my first time making lasagna, I'm sure it will only get better.

Thank you Sweetgirl! (and I sure wouldn't mind any other recipes you might happen to send my way...lol)

:cook: :notworthy :biggrin

}{y|3ri|)
July 15th, 2004, 09:45 AM
she did a damn good job on it and i ate all of it!!! Thanks from me too sweets

yummmmy!!!

http://www.morphistation.com/uploads/food.jpg

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 15th, 2004, 09:58 AM
wow...that looks freakin awesome....

NOW I'M HUNGRY!!!

Suntrails
July 15th, 2004, 10:04 AM
wow...that looks freakin awesome....

NOW I'M HUNGRY!!!

Hey, we invited you up for dinner. Not our fault you didn't want to buy a $400 plane ticket.

CajunTech
July 15th, 2004, 10:21 AM
That does look good... And posted right before lunch.. That ham sandwich I have waiting for me looks so tempting now :p

SweetGirL
July 15th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Awww, you are so welcome, Sun! }{ was bragging about how good your cooking was the other night on the server - said that was "damn good lasagna". I'm really glad it turned out okay for you. From the picture {and I cannot believe }{ took a picture of it! lol}, it looks wonderful! Now you will know whether you like that much cheese on it, or if it needs other italian spices in the spaghetti sauce, etc - you can adjust the recipe to your liking. I'll see what else I can come up with recipe-wise.

Don't get too fat from her cooking now, }{!!! lol

}{y|3ri|)
July 15th, 2004, 11:04 AM
i take pictures of everything with the camera phone i have now.. its an awsome way to get a up close view of things going on and share them with friends family.. i sound like a sprint commercial, but really its fun to have my sister go shopping for electronics and rather then trying to describe what she is about to buy and if she could.. she can just take a picture of it.. lol my mom went clothes shopping for me last week that way haha.

SweetGirL
July 15th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Off the cooking topic, I know, but who do you use for cell phone service? And give me some prices? You see, my contract with Cingular is up in December. Should I get into a contract with someone just to get a cheaper price on the cell phone?

}{y|3ri|)
July 15th, 2004, 11:35 AM
sprint pcs plan, we have a family package so i only pay like 20 bucks a month for free nights and weekends (7pm nights) unlimited internet usage including text, call from anywhere in the nation to anywhere, and so many daytime minutes i never even use them... but here it the kicker for me.. its kinda like the "im in" plan from verison because i can call anyone in my family, or anyone that has a pcs plan for that matter... FOR FREE.

plus ive never had a problem not having a single or roaming cause you can tell your phone to only use sprint towers.
;)

[uGa] Saint
July 15th, 2004, 11:39 AM
i gots the same thing as }{... its sweetness...

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 15th, 2004, 11:43 AM
ive never had a problem not having a single
look out ladies...}{ has a pocket full of $1 bills!

}{y|3ri|)
July 15th, 2004, 11:45 AM
yeh m3h bra|n not |s teh func|0n t0dayz

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 15th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I think you have a pretty good reason for it not to be working properly...you just ate a whole lasagne!!!

Suntrails
July 15th, 2004, 12:37 PM
What are you implying about my Lasagna, Tech? Lol.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 15th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Just that it was dang good and that he's not feeling himself because he's never eaten lasagna that tasted that good.

(did I pass?)

Suntrails
July 15th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Lol. You get an A - .

You forgot the part about how I'm hot and I deserve chocolate.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 15th, 2004, 12:49 PM
/me points at }{ who is holding a sign that reads, "Suntrails is hot and deserves chocolate!"

}{y|3ri|)
July 15th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Suntrails is hot and deserves chocolate!

SweetGirL
July 15th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Suntrails is hot and deserves chocolate!

GET A ROOM!!! *snickers* *giggles*

SweetGirL
July 16th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Well, what are we cooking tonight? I want to cook something big....like a pork roast, sweet potatoes, green beans with potatoes (pork or bacon for taste in there too), angel hair pasta, corn on the cob, and corn bread. However, my guys can't eat all that at once. So, now I'm thinking of just ordering pizza - problem with that is that the kids like cheese and Pete likes that Super Hawaiian one - means I have to order a few pizzas to make everyone happy. So, back to the kitchen......I made fried chicken this week, chicken parmesan this week, steaks another night....any suggestions??

[uGa] Saint
July 16th, 2004, 10:57 AM
make enchiladas!!!! oh man... those things are tasty... You can make it like a casserole too so its not as messy to eat.

SweetGirL
July 16th, 2004, 10:59 AM
No one here likes mexican - except for a taco/burrito once in a while. I don't know how to make enchiladas......you got a recipe, Saint? What's in them?

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 4th, 2004, 12:47 PM
I want some more recipes...LMAO

}{y|3ri|)
November 4th, 2004, 03:05 PM
i think its my turn to cook some french toast.. ive been promising heather it over and over.. hehehe this sunday i swear!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2004, 03:22 PM
French toast! YAY!!! Send some to me!!!!

French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon/sausage...now that's the American way to eat breakfast...

LA_MERC_goose
November 4th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Double Pecan Waffle, Hasbrowns scattered, covered, chucked and topped with a sweet tea. Thanks honey.

Seductive
November 4th, 2004, 04:25 PM
mmmmmm..... waffles....

Suntrails
November 5th, 2004, 08:13 AM
i think its my turn to cook some french toast.. ive been promising heather it over and over.. hehehe this sunday i swear!!

Promising me over and over and over for about a YEAR!!! :stick

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 5th, 2004, 08:15 AM
HA HA HA HA Just like }{

P4nda0o0
November 5th, 2004, 08:37 AM
i got a recipe for u!!!

ok

- 2 slices of bread
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 1 jar of grape jelly
- 1 huge empty glass
- 1 arm

then
-pour the pb and gj into the big jar
-stick 1 arm in it and start mixing (very fun & nasty ^_^)
-then grab a handful
-then smash it onto a slice of bread
-to finish it cover the other side with another slice of bread

i present you P4nda's PB&J SPECIAL woot woot
:dance1: :fruit :nana

peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly
lalalla
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

[uGa] Saint
November 5th, 2004, 10:44 AM
No one here likes mexican - except for a taco/burrito once in a while. I don't know how to make enchiladas......you got a recipe, Saint? What's in them?

ill find it for you sweets, (didnt realize you posted this)... its basically got black beans, corn, and some other stuff that you cook, then put into tortilla shells and sprinkle cheese on top, then lay them all side by side in a couple inch deep pan then cover with tomato sauce and another layer of cheese, bake it and then cut it into sections to serve. Its got chili sauce and you can add other spicy stuff if your into it. It's awesome... wtf is the recipe!?!

Suntrails
November 5th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Omg, that sounds good. We just did mexican last night. Tacos though, nothing fancy that required actual baking.

[uGa] Saint
November 5th, 2004, 11:00 AM
haha, yea, its nice tho, cuz once they're in the oven your basically done and can clean up, and they make good leftovers too, i make a huge pan for myself and eat it for like a week, lol. I'll try to find the recipe and make it this weekend and tell you guys all the steps/ingrediants.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 5th, 2004, 06:48 PM
LMAO, saint chiming in on cooking, you bia :loser:

[uGa] Saint
November 5th, 2004, 06:55 PM
lol, im fat, and i like food, nuthin wrong with that...

back off punk

aCiD
November 5th, 2004, 07:11 PM
that right wut wut
i make ahuge pan of tacos for myself and they last about... 4 hours... mmmm tacoly

:dance :dance :dance

Suntrails
November 6th, 2004, 07:38 PM
LMAO, saint chiming in on cooking, you bia :loser:

I wouldn't go bashing a man who cooks Drax... few things are more attractive to the ladies than a man who can (and will) cook.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 6th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I made some marinade for my steaks tonight that freakin rocked!!!

Now, I tend to just dump stuff in there till it looks ok, so I don't know the measurements at all...but, the contents were: BBQ sauce, A1 Bold (if you haven't tried this stuff, you MUST!), garlic powder, orange juice, honey and just a little soy sauce. You let your steaks sit in that for half a day or so...and let me tell ya...it's gonna be good.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 6th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I made some marinade for my steaks tonight that freakin rocked!!!

Now, I tend to just dump stuff in there till it looks ok, so I don't know the measurements at all...but, the contents were: BBQ sauce, A1 Bold (if you haven't tried this stuff, you MUST!), garlic powder, orange juice, honey and just a little soy sauce. You let your steaks sit in that for half a day or so...and let me tell ya...it's gonna be good.

Here lately I've been using John Boy and Billy's Marinades...

Do y'all get John Boy and Billy (Radio Show) out there?

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 6th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Don't know, man...I don't listen to the radio.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 7th, 2004, 12:48 AM
I didn't say i couldn't cook, or that i wouldn't, i just don't go around advertising my recipies like a woman :)

[uGa] Saint
November 7th, 2004, 03:18 AM
maybe cuz you dont have any recipes to be proud of... toast and mac n cheese dont count.

maybe youve never gotten past the one night stands and learned you gotta treat a woman right to keep her, your usually just trying to roll her off the bed and out the door, lmao... haha.

SweetGirL
November 7th, 2004, 07:40 AM
maybe cuz you dont have any recipes to be proud of... toast and mac n cheese dont count.

maybe youve never gotten past the one night stands and learned you gotta treat a woman right to keep her, your usually just trying to roll her off the bed and out the door, lmao... haha.

Saint..... :ldm I couldn't have said it better, buddy. lol

Drax had a chick over last night; then he "rolled her off the bed and out the door" to go get food for him!! LMAO I'm serious!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 7th, 2004, 08:23 AM
lmfao - what a retard!

LA_MERC_goose
November 7th, 2004, 08:29 AM
That's mean.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 7th, 2004, 04:58 PM
That's mean.

Thats game.... :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==