PDA

View Full Version : James Bond Sniper Rifle....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 15th, 2004, 08:01 AM
I seen this weapon in a James Bond movie last night, (The Living Daylights????). When I seen him break this mutha out I was shocked to see how bulky it was but it appeared to be an OK model to have in CS for possibly a CT Auto-Sniper. Anyway I thought it was cool. Here is a link to the picture.

http://www.snipercentral.com/wa2000.htm

The rifle in the movie had one extra scope on the right hand side...possibly night vision.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 15th, 2004, 08:06 AM
That just looks all wrong...too much wood. Needs to have some composite materials in there instead of wood...or something.

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 15th, 2004, 08:56 AM
I saw that movie last night as well and I thought that extra scope looking thing on the side was solid on the end. I think that it might have been some kind of listening device but who knows. It looked as tho one would need an extra person to help carry that thing around. lol

Swedish
July 15th, 2004, 01:55 PM
thats a sweet looking gun, they should have tripod stands in cs!

JUNKY
July 16th, 2004, 07:43 AM
This is yet again a reason I say ban the AWPS. something that clunky and heavy, and requiring a tripod setup, is not a gun that people run/walk around with, jumping and scoping in and get headshots with.

They have the use of sniper rifles all wrong in CS. There needs to be certain areas that the AWPs are usable in or something.

[/soapbox]

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==