PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hey

[Cajun] Zx9rNinja
July 14th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to say hey I'm still around. Been kinda busy lately so I haven't had much time to post or anything. I was in England for two months and at convention for 2 weeks and in florida for a couple weeks. It's been hectic but I'm still around and so are most all the Cajun folks. I wish I coulda made it to the lan but I was in England during that time. Hope it was a good time and if you guys do another one I'll be sure to make it to that one if I don't go out of country. Well talk to you guys later and I might stop by the server and play a little sometime again.

Nin Nin

blondie
July 14th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Howdy

}{y|3ri|)
July 14th, 2004, 11:16 PM
England is a interesting place. Welcome back make yourself at home.

SweetGirL
July 15th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Well, heya, Ninja!! Glad you have a good summer! What's the server IP and forums for Cajun Clan? Is Mooks still in Cajun? He was ma favorite! :P

Daedelus
July 15th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Yeah good to hear from you again this is from Big Poppa. and oh yeah Mook's woot woot loved playing with him aswell as you and Phantom.

[Cajun] Zx9rNinja
July 15th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Well Mooks and his brother Nooks have been missing in action for over a year and a half now. No one can contact them and we have not heard from them so they are pretty much out. www.cajunclan.org is still the web address for us. Our server IP is 66.165.108.73:27015. It's not as bumpin as we used to have the server cause alot of us are real busy as of late. Most of us usually play late at night. Feel free to come play with us on there if you see us in there. I'm glad to be back from england though, was a little bit expensive over there and wasn't getting paid a whole lot of money. I'll see you guys on the server, your or ours, take care.

Nin Nin

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==