PDA

View Full Version : Internet down..

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 13th, 2004, 06:52 AM
I know some of you happy, but my internet is down right now. Someone hacked (no not computer hackers) the crap otta the cable line outside while doing yard work. So we are going to replace the cable, but its going to take a few days. I can post from work, so I'll be on the forums a lil until its fixed..

doh

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 13th, 2004, 06:52 AM
woohoo!, i mean sorry to hear that eob :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 13th, 2004, 06:56 AM
lol...yeah, I'm sorry to hear that too (wink wink, nudge nudge)

[uGa] Saint
July 13th, 2004, 07:08 AM
NOOOOO!!! who else am i going to follow and steal kills from? DANG IT BRANDON! Get that line fixed! :D :D :D

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 13th, 2004, 07:40 AM
lol @ Saint!! He is telling the truth so hurry back!

Apocalypse
July 13th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Our cable needs to be buried deeper...I think it's a bad thing when I'm cutting the grass and I can see the cable run down the side of my property and into the bushes. Ah well, take your time coming back EOB, .saint. needs to know how to play without mooching off you. :) jk

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 13th, 2004, 08:51 AM
such support.. i love it :p:

Maximus
July 13th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Don't feel too bad...At least you didn't forget to pay your bill! I gotta go in at lunch and pay mine! Oops! So right now I'm at work and using AOHell! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slayer
July 13th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Sorry to hear that EOB. Guess I'll just have to take kills from someone else. ;)

Our cable line needs to be buried deeper too. I think my mom's been using it as a clothesline.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 13th, 2004, 01:10 PM
']Sorry to hear that EOB. Guess I'll just have to take kills from someone else. ;)

Our cable line needs to be buried deeper too. I think my mom's been using it as a clothesline.
lol!! at least she didn't test her new gardening tools on it ><

}{y|3ri|)
July 13th, 2004, 01:11 PM
rofl end, sorry to hear that man!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 13th, 2004, 01:53 PM
well kinda good news.. I fixed, ha, it to where it can get on, but you get d/c every 30-mins or so. Ohwell, at least I can play part of a map right :p

[uGa] Saint
July 13th, 2004, 02:06 PM
ha, thats like when my computer crashed randomly every 30 min... i took out one of the two sticks of ddr ram i have and it works flawlessly now... go figure... but getting disconnected randomly SUCKS, especially when you are about to shoot somebody and BEOOOOOOOP *CLICK* no mo counter strike... hope you get it working right soon :)

SweetGirL
July 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
...I can post from work...

You actually have a job? I'm impressed..............

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
better then working the streets eh sweets? :p: btw big man called, hes lookin for the houses share of the cash..

}{y|3ri|)
July 13th, 2004, 02:57 PM
ha, thats like when my computer crashed randomly every 30 min... i took out one of the two sticks of ddr ram i have and it works flawlessly now... go figure... but getting disconnected randomly SUCKS, especially when you are about to shoot somebody and BEOOOOOOOP *CLICK* no mo counter strike... hope you get it working right soon :)

well at least your hard drive or computer just shuts down... mine scares the hell outta me.. while working on my northbridge heatsink fan the mb apparently has a onboard sound warning for IDE failures and VGA issues etc.. well as i was working on it it with my ear right next to it trying to hear and feel if the fan was blowing the error came and it was like this lady saying "Your cpu may have a problem, your cpu mave have a problem" was loud as hell in my ear and i jumped back and hit my head on my glass desk

:shootme:

SweetGirL
July 13th, 2004, 03:05 PM
well at least your hard drive or computer just shuts down... mine scares the hell outta me.. while working on my northbridge heatsink fan the mb apparently has a onboard sound warning for IDE failures and VGA issues etc.. well as i was working on it it with my ear right next to it trying to hear and feel if the fan was blowing the error came and it was like this lady saying "Your cpu may have a problem, your cpu mave have a problem" was loud as hell in my ear and i jumped back and hit my head on my glass desk

:shootme:

One word: Boon!

SweetGirL
July 13th, 2004, 03:07 PM
better then working the streets eh sweets? :p: btw big man called, hes lookin for the houses share of the cash..

You can never put a price on love, ma boi. *giggles*

}{y|3ri|)
July 13th, 2004, 03:08 PM
What do i get for 5 dollars?

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 13th, 2004, 03:10 PM
oh, yes...there is a price. Just ask the ugliest professional athlete, I'll bet his wife isn't so "ugly"...lol

Slayer
July 13th, 2004, 09:15 PM

Too rich for my blood. :P

Suntrails
July 14th, 2004, 08:08 AM

Depends on who you ask. I don't do anything for less than $100.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==