PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking Artisan

roXet
July 12th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I'm thining about working on some artisan skills for a little bit. This is mainly because I'm tired of being broke, but the artisan and the DE/WS/AS stuff sounds cool to me too. I may end up only keeping surveying 4 and keeping some harvesters out and selling the res, or I may go full on crafter for a while, don't know.

Any tips for a newbie artisan?

[uGa] Saint
July 12th, 2004, 08:53 AM
if i had any clue what you were talking about id give you my advice, all i can say is good luck!

Maximus
July 12th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Read the thread tree and you'll know where it's from...It's on the top...This one is for SWG

bighead
July 12th, 2004, 10:50 AM
LOL. yea basically Roxet, once you decide what profession you want to do, let me know and i'll get you some guides that show you the easiest way to level them. Also, Look into Bio-Engineer as well :) they can make tons selling pets, pet stims, and Nutrients to chefs. JFYI. If you need any help, let me know hehe

roXet
July 12th, 2004, 11:59 AM
I've been reading the guides in the profession forums on the offical site trying to decide on what I want to do and how bad the grind is going to be. I'm gonna work on surveying tonight and we'll see how far I get with that...

[uGa] Saint
July 12th, 2004, 07:57 PM
']Read the thread tree and you'll know where it's from...It's on the top...This one is for SWG

the sad thing is i knew it was for swg... just didnt understand any of it, lol :dunno ill try not to spam threads where i dont know anything... er, nm... that would mean id have to leave the forums :stick

SnAkEbItE
July 14th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Dude all you have to do is set up some macro's and your good to go...
You can grind though most any of the crafting/medical/entertaining professions fairly quickly. You can also grind through most of the combat as well just a little harder, and yes there are macro's for those as well.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==