PDA

View Full Version : What a Day!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 9th, 2004, 09:29 AM
So I get every other friday off because that's how my work schedule is, and instead of chilling out playing cs all day...I get to do the ironing! WIFE HAX!!!!! well at least I can catch up on my d/l'ing. :shootme:

Mrs.B[s]
July 9th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Oh, what an awesome husband you are! Just think of how happy she will be! :) My husband's good about ironing most of the time. :) He does a better job than I do. :)

Silent_Killer
July 9th, 2004, 11:28 AM
lol poor sabre. do like i do when u have to do a chore, RUUN!

SweetGirL
July 9th, 2004, 01:47 PM
How's the ironing going? I have some laundry that needs to be done - you comin' over???? hehehe

Silent_Killer
July 9th, 2004, 03:36 PM
How's the ironing going? I have some laundry that needs to be done - you comin' over???? hehehe

u talkin to me? or sabre?

hold up a second, u mean Pete doesnt do all that for u? HE IS A BAD person.

well to bad sabre ur closer. u have to go help her. :P

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 9th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Yuck.. Housework I do most of it here because my woman always doin school work. I do it all... wash clothes, dishes, cook, and clean house. Oh and can't forget takin care of da baby.

SweetGirL
July 9th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I guess I have it made, so I cannot complain. I have lots of help with housework and with the kiddos. We have a big four bedroom, two bath home - large yard, double garage, etc. The guys really help me with all of it. I am pampered beyond belief. I really appreciate them.

However, Sabre, you and Kreaper can come over ANY time and help out! Wonder how you boys would look in a french maid's outfit. *giggles*

[uGa] Saint
July 11th, 2004, 01:55 AM
However, Sabre, you and Kreaper can come over ANY time and help out! Wonder how you boys would look in a french maid's outfit. *giggles*

haha, make sure to take pictures when that happens! lol... Im sure they'd look pretty in pink.

Silent_Killer
July 11th, 2004, 10:23 AM
umm french maid costumes are white and black.

Hey sweet can i come ver and u can teach me to do house work so i can make my woman happy when i get older?

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 11th, 2004, 11:46 AM
umm french maid costumes are white and black.

Hey sweet can i come ver and u can teach me to do house work so i can make my woman happy when i get older?

Silent, are saying that you want to wear french maid costumes?

PERSONAL UPDATE:

got distracted for a couple of days, now back to ironing...omg there is about 40 things to iron!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh runaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Silent_Killer
July 11th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Silent, are saying that you want to wear french maid costumes?

NOT NO! NOT HECK NO! BUT FUDGE NO! i just want to learn how to iron, etc. so i can please me girls when me get older

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 11th, 2004, 01:07 PM
SK, don't do it. Once you start doing those things you are trapped forever. You will be expected to do those things EACH and EVERY time. You will then have no time for CS...er... wait... Tell you what... don't believe anything I say. Sweet, can lessons start soon? :stick

[uGa] Saint
July 11th, 2004, 01:14 PM
WHO SAYS MAID OUTFITS CANT BE PINK!? THIS IS THE LAND OF THE FREE WHERE MAID OUTFITS COULD BE PURPLE AND GREEN WITH BLUE POLKA DOTS!!!

*sniff* god bless the usa... lol

SweetGirL
July 11th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Yes, Kreaper, my young grasshopper..........come over, and I will "learn" ya everything there is to know. *wink*

SK, you are soooo smart to think about making a woman happy.....you are very young, and this is the opportune time to begin learning what will make a woman happy later down the road. You make me proud. :ldm There is more to it then just cleaning or helping around the house to make a woman happy. We'll save those things for another post, another time. lol

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 11th, 2004, 02:24 PM
SK, you are soooo smart to think about making a woman happy.....you are very young, and this is the opportune time to begin learning what will make a woman happy later down the road.

blah blah blah blah, oh did you say something?

lol, j/k

Silent_Killer
July 11th, 2004, 03:25 PM
weeeeeee

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==