PDA

View Full Version : back from vacation

LA_MERC_Drax
July 8th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Well, just got back in panama city beach. Six days of boozin it up, lookin at hot chicks, and ...other things. Had a blast, stayed plastered about 90% of the time. One thing i am pround of from the trip, dirge, andy and yankee, think yall might love this. We ran a bar completely of jager. There was about 12 of us, drinking jager bombs, and shootin lots of it. time to sleep for a few days now. Hope to get some pics posted, well the ones i can post :D :D :D

Apocalypse
July 8th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Sounds like fun Drax. Only 6 days?!?!?! Seems like you have been gone forever. Glad you had a good, drunken time though. :)

Redneck
July 8th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Dude gimme a call soon! I wanna go do some drinking this weekend..... something local..... but I might could be persuaded to go to Mound :D

SweetGirL
July 8th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Hasn't been the same without your inbriated butt around!! LOL :drunk1

LA_MERC_Yankee
July 9th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Dude gimme a call soon! I wanna go do some drinking this weekend..... something local..... but I might could be persuaded to go to Mound :D

You know you really want to go to the Foxhole Lounge....

Silent_Killer
July 9th, 2004, 11:30 AM

OMFG! HE LIVES!

Redneck
July 9th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Reed you know i wanna go to the Fox Hole! OMG! The Gelflings!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH...... but at least our bar wench looked GREAT! Ill buy you that big drink again, whatever the heck it was called.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==