PDA

View Full Version : Im leaving LA_MERC

}{y|3ri|)
July 8th, 2004, 02:37 PM
ok now that i have your attention...

I've been fooling around with making my own personal website. I do it for a living so i figured it would be a great place to test out new scripts or code. So anyway.. its a work in progress and would appreciate it if you guys would check it out and help me out with ideals and or content for the site. Keep in mind that as of now its only a place for me to test code, not alot there. but im working on it!

www.morphistation.com

Check it out!

:kkid:

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 8th, 2004, 02:44 PM
tard.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 8th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Didn't you already make a post simular to this?

Oh yeah, here it is

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11482

Nub !!

[uGa] Saint
July 8th, 2004, 02:48 PM
*refer to sabre's post*

Thats a really cool site H, must have taken a lot of work. Ive made sites and know what a pain it can be. Nice layout, good colors, good flow. Lookin sweeeeet duuuuuude, lol. :D :D :D

}{y|3ri|)
July 8th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Didn't you already make a post simular to this?

Oh yeah, here it is

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11482

Nub !!

funny, i belive that is the in private forums?? hurm so maybe if i wanted more then just mercs to know about it then i should post it in the public forums?

NUB!

SweetGirL
July 8th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Aren't you supposed to be preparing for my lap dance later, }{???!! Some people have too much time on their hands...geez. *giggles*

Silent_Killer
July 8th, 2004, 03:04 PM
ummm, nice site......U TARD!

}{y|3ri|)
July 8th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Aren't you supposed to be preparing for my lap dance later, }{???!! Some people have too much time on their hands...geez. *giggles*

now where did i put my policeman outfit??

:dunno

Daedelus
July 8th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Sorry to see your leaving we will miss the slap dance master. best of luck to you in your endevors and keep in touch.

Suntrails
July 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
now where did i put my policeman outfit??

:dunno

I prefer the cowboy outfit.

}{y|3ri|)
July 8th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Sorry to see your leaving we will miss the slap dance master. best of luck to you in your endevors and keep in touch.

i feel like im watching my funeral... bud read my post lol...

aCiD
July 8th, 2004, 04:09 PM
funny, i belive that is the in private forums?? hurm so maybe if i wanted more then just mercs to know about it then i should post it in the public forums?

NUB!

ha ha ha, you got owned! :stick

}{y|3ri|)
July 8th, 2004, 04:13 PM
dont make me bring back out lord of the kitty dance!

roXet
July 8th, 2004, 04:20 PM
you have a website? what is it? www.nobodycares.com?

hey, that's actually a pretty rockin' domain name. I want it!

LA_MERC_goose
July 9th, 2004, 06:25 AM
I prefer the cowboy outfit.

Y'ALL STOP IT! I CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE MY BREAKFAST! AND I HATE PUKING ANYWAY!

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 9th, 2004, 07:52 AM
:bugged:

Daedelus
July 11th, 2004, 11:51 AM
haha i just thought if you were playing with us i would go alog with it and play around with you hybred lol glad your not leaving, other wise i would have no one to slap dance me around.

SgtJeff
July 13th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Sweets, not lap dance, Slap dance...get it right now...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==