PDA

View Full Version : Banned, and not sure why

-!Fr0st!-
July 6th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Hi, I was playing on the server tonight (July 6th-11:30pm). I was under the name "winnar" I played Nuke and then on Mill...I was banned. I'm unsure why I was banned, and would like to know. I mean I wasn't talking or doing anything against the rules. An Admin's exact words one round was "plas d no bunnyhopping." I wasn't bunnyhopping, so I assumed it wasn't me he/she was refering to me. The next round I was jumping in place and was slayed. I asked why, and I was told "I told you to stop bunnyhopping." Two rounds later I was kick banned. I mean I stopped jumping like I was before, b/c I didn't feel like starting any problems. I would just like to know why I was banned, and maybe try to work it out. Thanks.

Sincerely,
d . cmcelroy`

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 6th, 2004, 11:22 PM
we have some demos of questionable play we will review them and get back to you if they are legit you will be unbanned

-!Fr0st!-
July 6th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Umm..Okie dokie, just let me know when you finish watching them. It never crossed my mind that, that would be a reason =X.

d . cmcelroy

SweetGirL
July 7th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Where's all the demos of questionable play you have to review on EOB????!!! HE should be the one in question!! Blow the cobwebs off those babies and start reviewin'!! LOLOLOLOL (wub you EOB :ldm )

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 7th, 2004, 08:44 AM
wub you EOB :ldm
uh huh i'm sure you do!
lol actually i've seen a few demos of myself that people say I was hacking. Kinda funny, I think corona went thru the same thing, but someone made a website about him haha..

back to the point of the topic, i'm sure they will view whatever evidence they have frost. We will let you know bud.

}{y|3ri|)
July 7th, 2004, 09:05 AM
lol corona is legendary hacker, i mean someone actually went through the time to build him a website... sigh lol frost we'll let you know whats up.

MadOne
July 7th, 2004, 09:37 AM
thats cause corona IS a hax0r ..... tisk tisk corona you nub...lol...

Maximus
July 7th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Where is that boy anyways? Maaaaaaaattchuuuuuuuu!!! Where are j00???

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 7th, 2004, 10:26 AM
I think this goes to show that you should play under one name so you don't have problems like this. If we know your a regular we have probably already checked you out. But when you start playing under different names then an admin may think it's a sum nublet hax0r. Not everyone keeps lists of regulars steamid's, so stick to one or two names that everyone knows and there is less chance of a problem occuring.

Loner Damage
July 7th, 2004, 10:29 AM
nicely put

Daedelus
July 7th, 2004, 11:23 AM
oh i just realized the topic wasnt Barned, and not sure why. DOH'

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 7th, 2004, 12:44 PM
lol.. i was playin under a diff name and steam ID cause of my bro. I was messin around with redneck, and my score wasn't to bad either. Next thing an admin (tobyson) did an adminall message saying something about me getting banned. I just think redneck was a baby and could not handle me buggin him "emmmhmmm"

aCiD
July 7th, 2004, 02:15 PM
HA HA! I knew it, ahahahah, now i can SHOVE IT IN YOUR BIG OL FACE! i knew that guy is a HAXOR! WOOHOO! Welp, im glad you were caught- now j00 get tha boot, w00ty, t00t.
:d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d: :d:

[uGa] Saint
July 7th, 2004, 02:26 PM
ha ha, when you have your tag on people are scared, but when you take it off your a common criminal, w00t.... ahhh, all is right in the world... :D :D :D :D :D :D

}{y|3ri|)
July 7th, 2004, 02:37 PM
ok ok enough with the sillyness, frost an admin will pm you or contact you soon.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==