PDA

View Full Version : Lamerc

Omega_Prime
July 6th, 2004, 10:08 PM
hey guys just wanted to ask if you guys might be interested in scrimin our ogl team from time to time. we have a team in cal right now and we have just started back up ogl, this team is mainly for our new recruits and just for fun so there isnt going to be any braging rights blah blah bull**** going on if we do this. we need the practice is all and figured some of you might be interested. as of now the team isnt quite together yet but if you want to do this from time to time just post below. im in charge of the ogl team so if you have my aim or icq hit me up there. thanks.

Apocalypse
July 6th, 2004, 11:03 PM
I'm game for some friendly scrimming.

Omega_Prime
July 6th, 2004, 11:19 PM
we could make it a routine thing, say once a week. it would help us out lots, we could go from server to server and diff maps. theres lots both could benifit from it. one thing though we have to work around our cal team, they have matches every tuesday nite, thrusdays and fridays would be great for us.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 7th, 2004, 06:55 AM
I'm scrim your ogl or cal team. I don't see this as being a problem, lotta fa guys are friends. Lemme see if we can get a few guys (or girls.. haha sweet) together omega.

Iccey
July 7th, 2004, 07:39 AM
Im in for it :D havent Scrimed in a while :D

SweetGirL
July 7th, 2004, 07:49 AM
... Lemme see if we can get a few guys (or girls.. haha sweet) together omega.

I'll be the Cheerleader!! Or even target practice. lol

LA_MERC_Heater
July 7th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Im up for it..

[uGa] Saint
July 7th, 2004, 08:46 AM
oh my god... i would cry if i had to play eob, heater, apoc, iccey, AND sweets.... hope your recruits are pretty decent... lord knows im not, lol

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 7th, 2004, 09:54 AM
ha ha how did iccey get in that crew lol hahah ahahah hahahhahaahahahaha j/k iccey :p

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 7th, 2004, 10:12 AM
LOL, including Iccey is like including er....welll....me!!! lol j/k

Omega_Prime
July 7th, 2004, 11:11 AM
k guys thanks, well have our stuff set up in about a week i hope, until then get yaws stuff together and well do the same, then well set up that scrim.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 7th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I'd be up for a little friendly scrim.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 7th, 2004, 12:40 PM
omega, you going to set up the times, and the server? Let us know if we can help at all. This would be a cool thing if we could do it weekly, or whenever. BTW thanks for the offer :)

Omega_Prime
July 7th, 2004, 01:10 PM
anytime eob, yes ill let you guys know most likely be around the 20th or 21st before we could set it up. well have to work around our cal teams practice schedule and matches but that wont be any problem. we still have a few lose ends to tie up but look for a go around the 20th of this month.

Omega_Prime
July 7th, 2004, 01:13 PM
o and as far as our cal team talk with rando or cutter, they are always looking for scrims, hey and we aint doing to bad in cal-o 4-3 for our first time ever so far and the majority of us rarely match played until we decided to do this. its very interesting and you learn so much from all those guys you play.

aCiD
July 7th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I'm down :d: juz lemme know when

}{y|3ri|)
July 7th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I might come and spectate...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 7th, 2004, 09:58 PM
o and as far as our cal team talk with rando or cutter, they are always looking for scrims, hey and we aint doing to bad in cal-o 4-3 for our first time ever so far and the majority of us rarely match played until we decided to do this. its very interesting and you learn so much from all those guys you play.
hehe we don't scrim, as you probably know..so we would probably get murdered... just like at the lan haha... Still sounds like a lot of fun though

Omega_Prime
July 7th, 2004, 10:19 PM
what im saying is if we can do that so can you guys, also i belive our clan is going to go through a few changes in the next week or so, just be patient with us until we get everything sorted out.

Omega_Prime
July 7th, 2004, 10:20 PM
and we have been murdered in 2 of those 3 losses its not hard once you play cal lol.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 8th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Just let us know at least a few days in advance.. a week would be nice. Lookin forward to seeing what those changes are mike

}{y|3ri|)
July 8th, 2004, 02:27 PM
ill definatly play if ManiacalClown jumps in.... hehe i like shootin the guys i like!

=-p

LA_MERC_Drax
July 8th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I'm game, now that im back at my house in college, i can play actually.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
After reading Cutt3r's post in the -FA- forums, there will be no scrim between LA_MERC and ig. Also, please advise all ig players to stay clear of any of our pub servers.

[uGa] Saint
July 19th, 2004, 04:39 PM
what happened? oh well... thats too bad...

Omega_Prime
July 19th, 2004, 06:22 PM
wow and for what reason because cutter simply said you guys dont match play alot? this crap has nothing to do with merc, its between fa and us not you guys. and all he said was your pub lags which is true i cant even hardly play on it anymore my ping and choke is horrible there now. sorry you feel that way toby. that post was not to directed towards merc just stating another fact that thier server lags worse. ill try and pm and see if we can get this worked out.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 19th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Mike, u know as well as I do that it was not just that LA_MERC does not match play. You are also correct in the fact that it should have only been between IG and FA and no where in there should LA_MERC's name have been mentioned.

The titled of his thread coupled with the content pretty muched explained his thoughts.

Omega_Prime
July 19th, 2004, 08:04 PM
?? whatever man i dont have time to arrgue with you about it, we have two much crap going on with -FA- right now. the post wasnt a direct hit at lamerc, if you dont want to scrim or dont want us around because of that so be it. nothing in that post was ment to down merc, just stated a fact that your server is laggy but whatever.

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 19th, 2004, 08:59 PM
this theard is no closed...

bighead
July 19th, 2004, 11:27 PM
yea and the thread is closed too :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==