PDA

View Full Version : All good things must come to an end...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 6th, 2004, 09:31 PM
I'm putting this in Ops Central becuase I wanted to say goodbye to everyone. I consider all the regulars of the lamerc CS server friends, no matter if they are in the clan or not.

I am, after 2 years leaving the LA_MERC counter-strike clan. It's my desicion, based on nothing other than the fact that I am not currently playing counter-strike, and do not ever plan to play counter-strike again in the future. I have moved on. Not to other games, but just to other things. I wasn't a "gamer" before I found counter-strike. I liked the game and played it because I had friends that played it. The only other game I had played before CS was DeusEX and a little Diablo 2.

Anyway - I consider each and every one of you friends and family, and I WILL still be checking the fourms, but I won't be playing CS anymore, and I don't want to take a roster place on the Clan just to check the private forums anymore.

I have also downgraded my internet service to dialup. I could no longer justify paying 44.95 a month to check the merc forums, the trombone.org fourms and yahoo's tv guide. Pretty much, those were the only three places my browser ever went. As for email, I have a yahoo account... it is [email protected] you guys can always get in touch with me there. I put a LOT of thought into this, but I simply couldn't justify it anymore, and to be honest, I can't tell a real differnece for browsing web pages.

PLEASE, and I can't say this enough, but please keep in touch w/ me. I think the world of each and every one of you guys, and I will miss "hanging out" w/ you guys in CS, but especially for the SC guys, stay in touch. I've barely heard from you guys, except for Mav and M@l since I left ACS.

Peace out, and I'll still be around in the pub forums.

Jayson

}{y|3ri|)
July 6th, 2004, 09:52 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

=-(

stop playing games, but dont loose touch! my aim is always no and im just a tell away bro! Your a great guy and well miss you in the clan!

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 6th, 2004, 09:56 PM
same here man....just take a break and then start again...like me...

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 6th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Man... I am sorry to see you go. Well at least we will see you in the forums. Hope all goes well for ya.

Dresden
July 6th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Sorry to see you go MadMAX...However I can understand your decision. See you around the forums if not on the killing fields.

Cheers,
Mike

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 6th, 2004, 11:00 PM
AHHHHHH!! No, say it aint so! Hey man, I know whats up and respect you for it, ill try to stop by sometime to see you and linda

[uGa] Saint
July 6th, 2004, 11:08 PM
thats completely understandable, i think we all come to a point like that at some time... i hope to see ya in the forums madmax, your a great guy and have been fun to post with :) like you said, these are your friends and family, and we dont want to see you go, but we're always here for ya!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 7th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Jayson I knew you were thinking about leaving, but I thought if you gave it some time you would get back into the game...I hate to see you go man, but i guess you got to do whats right for yourself. " Later on man "

bighead
July 7th, 2004, 05:45 AM
GL max. Come by sometime and i'll buy ya a beer :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 7th, 2004, 06:18 AM
nice post Max, I wish you well and hope that one day you'll change your mind.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 7th, 2004, 06:44 AM
gl jayson

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 7th, 2004, 07:10 AM
Sorry you are leaving CS but I'm sure that I will see you around the forums. I wish you the best in whatever you persue.

roXet
July 7th, 2004, 07:12 AM
I really hate to see you go Max, but I understand. One thing I can't understand though is going back to dial-up! ARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!

hehe =)

LA_MERC_Spark
July 7th, 2004, 07:22 AM
GL max... hate to see ya go d00d.... but dial up!!! eewwwww! lol! 8^)

LA_MERC_goose
July 7th, 2004, 07:45 AM
J, you know I'm not two blocks from M@l, come by, ICQ, PM, anything - call me for Christ sake! We can get together and go "swamp-ing" some evenings - maybe get the crew together. Good Luck and hollar if a brother can help ya with anything.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 7th, 2004, 08:14 AM
it's been fun Jayson, deffinitly stay active in the forums. We'll miss you on the server, but I understand you can't play forever. I mean, eventually one day all of us will stop playing CS, can't see us all being 75-80 sittin in the old folks home setting up the lunch room as a LAN event.

LA_MERC_Heater
July 7th, 2004, 08:32 AM
I hate to see you go Max,and i wish you the best in everything that you do..May the Force be with you..=)

Silent_Killer
July 7th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Man i hate to see you go, but i stand by your desision. Gl in life max and i will stay in touch SOOON AS U ANSWER MY ICQ MESSAGES! lol. See ya man ill miss playing cs with ya. it was funny playing cs and listening to u play while u were drunk.

Gl man,

David Morales (aka) Silent_Killer

Suntrails
July 7th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Max, I really didn't get a chance to know you, but according to all these guys, you're great, lol! :bigok

Seriously though, you will be missed. :sad:

MadOne
July 7th, 2004, 09:34 AM
jayson check your email man..

Maximus
July 7th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Wow...We basically came in around the same time initially Jayson...It's so weird how people come and go throughout your life. I wish you the best and take care of yourself...Keep playing and writing the music man...It's the best art in the world!!!

Matt
www.firststrikemusic.com

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 7th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Sonofahax0r! Now who's gonna show me that crazy mp5 rush take out half the team thingy you do? I definately hope the best for you Jayson, see you around.

Chuck

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 7th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Good Luck Brother! I know some of the hard ships you face and all of us has to make tough decisions. You will do fine! :-)

I will get up with ya later for a cold one! (cold beverage....mug or longneck)

aCiD
July 7th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Sorry to see ya go man we'll miss ya... keep in touch with us, later on man

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 7th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the comments guys - but like I said *IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE* just not playing CS anymore :) I'll still be here!

aCiD
July 7th, 2004, 06:07 PM
oh.. well then BAH! good riddens :p: jp, lub you Max! :ldm

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 7th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Max, I really didn't get a chance to know you, but according to all these guys,YOUR A BOON errr.... you're great, lol! :bigok

Seriously though, you will be missed. :sad:

Im SoRRy.... THe DebbLE MaDE Me DO iT :devil

MAX we all is goin 2 be MIssiNG U on DA serVer..... PooPiE!! I say PooPiE!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 7th, 2004, 08:31 PM
good luck Jayson, you are one hell of a guy, and were/are a great MERC
hopefully when thew new source comes out you will come back.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 8th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Jayson,

You have been a good friend, and a great MERC. You'll always be welcome here. I understand the situation, and wish you the best.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==