PDA

View Full Version : Where's SAINT!?

[uGa] Saint
July 6th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Senor Saint will be absent due to a lack of a video card for a couple of days, im shippin mine out to somebody and am waiting for my new l33t haxorator plus model of the 9600xt to come in... i'll still be spamming the forums but i wont be helping those with low self esteem in game by letting you kill me :stick . Plus now that eob is online i figure i'll wait awhile and see if he takes another break... that way i can reclaim my rightful place on top, lol :D . i'll miss you all :violin back to the old ps2 and gamecube for awhile.... :shootme:

LA_MERC_goose
July 6th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Please hurry - my stats are hurting right now! lol

We'll save a spot for ya....somewhere down on the list. :D

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 6th, 2004, 11:42 AM
woohoo!!!! it's my birthday!!!!

:dance1: :fruit :feet: :booyah: :band :stpat4

[uGa] Saint
July 6th, 2004, 11:56 AM
lol, sabre... that excitement better be for the card your gettin... haha

SweetGirL
July 6th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Saint???? Who's Saint? *giggles* We'll miss ya!! Ya'll come back real soon, ya hear??

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 6th, 2004, 12:41 PM
lol, sabre... that excitement better be for the card your gettin... haha

ummmm yeah.....it surely wasn't for the fact that you won't be on the server for a couple of days...:)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 6th, 2004, 01:04 PM
lol you were rank #1? Okay, who has been going afk so much?

hahaha..i'm just jealous... i want a video card that won't lag me thru smoke in cs lmao.. DOOOOH

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 6th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Well my video card can handle the smoke, it's just my ping can't handle any part of the game, so I'm still screwed.

[uGa] Saint
July 6th, 2004, 01:23 PM
lol you were rank #1? Okay, who has been going afk so much?

hahaha..i'm just jealous... i want a video card that won't lag me thru smoke in cs lmao.. DOOOOH

yea, yesterday i went afk for awhile cause it took me 20 min to get into the match, so i wandered away and made a sandwich while i was waiting.... and yes, i was numba one for about an hour when the server reset awhile ago, lmao... one out of like 30, w00t!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 6th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Hurry back! My stats won't be the same without you. j\p

See you on the flipside!

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 6th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Awww I need some SAINT stats.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==