Protoman
July 5th, 2004, 10:50 AM
How would i go about getting my brother unbanned from the server? :laugh:

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 5th, 2004, 11:23 AM
who is your brother? but probably not.

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 5th, 2004, 11:24 AM
the first thing we would need would be the name he plays under, then we will review the reason he was banned and will make a decision as to whether to unban him.

Protoman
July 5th, 2004, 11:45 AM
my bro plays under the name cutman, and he got banned cause he was sayin that i was hacking, and it seemed to get on one of the admins nerves, then he just banned him. my bro wasnt swearing or anything

LA_MERC_Spark
July 5th, 2004, 12:05 PM
yeah right!!!! lol!

Protoman
July 5th, 2004, 12:16 PM
yeah right to what?

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 5th, 2004, 02:57 PM
proto - when was your brother banned?

bighead
July 5th, 2004, 03:05 PM
LOL i'm pretty sure if he got banned..he did more then just get on an admins nerve..well unless it was me..then ya know :P

Protoman
July 5th, 2004, 03:22 PM
well i think he got banned like a week ago, and im pretty sure he was just sayin that i was hackin and it was funny cause i was in the server, the admin just seemed to get pissed cause he was talkin

[uGa] Saint
July 5th, 2004, 04:47 PM
ok protoman, i have no affiliation with la merc, but i was playing with him when I believe he got banned and he was making a lot of obscene comments. Your bro needs to chill out when hes in game....

Protoman
July 5th, 2004, 05:29 PM
lol yeah id have to agree with that, but not really chill out, he just messes around. and he wasnt makin obscene comments when he got banned, he was just goin around and kept sayin i hacked even after the admin told him to stop, lol

Apocalypse
July 5th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Rules are rules. GG Cutman.

aCiD
July 5th, 2004, 06:56 PM
:stu
hehe

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 5th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I banned him he was cussing on the server I put up a message to watch the language and he then typed profanity at me so i dont know if he will be unbanned my friend

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 5th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I heard nothing about someone saying you cheated just the comment after i said to watch the language if you need proof im sure toby could pull it out the logs he was banned on aug 1 around 7:30 p.m. east. Oh and he didnt get on my nerves i had just joined and had a couple of people cursing over the mic he was the only one who pushed the issue

Apocalypse
July 5th, 2004, 09:15 PM
I remember we had problems with Cutman and his buddy one time on a fighter map. They couldn't stop running their mouths and Cutman insisted his friend couldn't stop because, "that's just the way he is"

.....immature, ah yes!

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
July 5th, 2004, 11:02 PM
i agree...

once you've been told to stop.. dont keep it up

personally i would have ran a temp ban on him and see if it happens again. hacking and just being stupid is two different things. if he was just flat out abusing admins.. then that is a different story.

but whoever did it knows the whole story.. not me

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 6th, 2004, 06:47 AM
In the approximate 2 years of being a member in this clan, I have yet to see or hear of an inappropriate banning.

CUT HIS FRIGGIN' HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Silent_Killer
July 6th, 2004, 07:13 AM
i was playing with him proto the dude has a big mouth and he was insulting people....

like.....ME for instance. i mean its not unusual for someone to pick one me he was just taking it to far.

Protoman
July 6th, 2004, 07:51 AM
lol alright

}{y|3ri|)
July 6th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I find it interesting that he cant come and post here to be unbanned. I mean its nice that you are trying to help your brother out, but he should be the one that stands up to what he did wrong and try to "plead his case." When you asked me that in the server i told you that it would be better if he came and asked to be unbanned... I dont think there has ever been a case where we unbanned someone cause thier friend or relative asked us to...

*moved to server help

aCiD
July 6th, 2004, 04:35 PM
The famous words that were spoken by Sabre are still in my head!
CUT HIS FREAKIN HEAD OFF!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRG!
:dance

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM
lol @ acid

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Protoman
July 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
alright hybrid, well i guess ill try and get him to post here then

SgtJeff
July 7th, 2004, 02:54 AM
Funny, I thought it was me who banned him. And Proto, yes, it was because he continued to call you a hacker, over and over and over and over.. after I told him to knock it off, over and over and over and over...Cuz her was annoying me over and over and over and over...get the picture...If he doesn't want to listen to an admin, the first time, second time or third time, Tell him to accept his fate.

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 7th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Off with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with Off with his headhis headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his heaOff with his headdOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his head

Silent_Killer
July 7th, 2004, 08:49 AM
']Off with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with Off with his headhis headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his heaOff with his headdOff with his headOff with his headOff with his headOff with his head

:werd :stu

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 7th, 2004, 09:51 AM
ahhh hax hmmmmm how did he get banned twice i wonder because i know i banned him.... the plot thickens not looking to good for you r bro right now does he have two ids or something?

Silent_Killer
July 7th, 2004, 01:23 PM
LA_MERC_Sniper- Private Detective........

Protoman
July 7th, 2004, 05:58 PM
sniper when did u ban him twice? cause im pretty sure he hasnt been banned twice and so is he.

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 7th, 2004, 06:17 PM
no i banned him and jeff said he banned him also he said he banned on the time you were referring to i banned him for cursing so i dont know well have to wait till toby gets back unless onji can do some investigating

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 7th, 2004, 09:25 PM
SgtJeff banned him for 60 minutes.

CutMan had been kicked multiple times, even by the swear filter plugin itself because he could not stop swearing

Sniper then perminantly banned him after warning him. After being warned, he blatantly spaced out multiple swear words so they would go around the filter.

Seems to me that he has been warned, temp banned, warned again and then perminately banned.

Please tell him that he will not be unbanned at this time.

**Thread closed**

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==