PDA

View Full Version : Ahh the joys of parenthood :)

Mrs.B[s]
July 2nd, 2004, 09:30 PM
My 3 year old daughter asked me tonight, "mommy, how did I get out of your tummy?". Ah, the innocence. :)

Swedish
July 2nd, 2004, 09:49 PM
awww i hope i never have that talk with my future children.

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 2nd, 2004, 10:43 PM
OMG...that is funny..better you than me baby..

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 2nd, 2004, 10:45 PM
I am so lucky. My future wife takin classes on Child Psychology and that is one of the things she has to learn... How to explain certain "innocent questions" to children. Yes I did say future wife Dresden and Cajun.

By the way Mercy... love the avatar hahaha.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 3rd, 2004, 06:39 AM
i asked my mom that very question few days back... hmmm

Silent_Killer
July 3rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
hahahhahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

SweetGirL
July 3rd, 2004, 09:22 AM
']My 3 year old daughter asked me tonight, "mommy, how did I get out of your tummy?". Ah, the innocence. :)

Good thing she didn't ask how she got INTO your tummy! WOOHOOO!!! ROFL!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 3rd, 2004, 09:30 AM
I got asked that question also and I just told her that I had to go to the hospital to get the doctors to take her out. She seems fine with that answer so far.

I'm not getting questions like that from my son tho. The stuff that he tells me are.. (keep in mind he is a 2 1/2 year old that just got potty trained) He came to me one day and said " Momma look at my wee wee it's so big" Then I just fell to the floor laughing so had and then he said " Momma it little again I go to the couch and make it big again" I was like JUSTIN you don't show people your wee wee thats ugly.. :emb what in the crap do you say to that!!
Thats BOYS for ya...

Daedelus
July 3rd, 2004, 10:07 AM
PO-TA-TOES ah i just keep going to mercy's post and watching it over and over. i can almost here him say it.

i still love the old one with the pinguin slaping the other pinguin in the head so he falls in the water.

Mrs.B[s]
July 3rd, 2004, 10:32 AM
I've tried the I went to the hospital and the doctor got you out. It's not enough for her! lol She wants to know how! :) Yeah I agree, at least she didn't ask how she got in my tummy! :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 3rd, 2004, 11:03 AM
lol kids are a trip.. always keeps you laughing....

the answer to the how did the baby get in there...... Jesus's special angel put you in there. "How momma" through my belly button one night while I was asleep!

LOL

SweetGirL
July 3rd, 2004, 04:47 PM
you don't show people your wee wee thats ugly.. :emb

Remember, boys.....that's a big "no, no" *cough* unless the girl asks you politely *cough* ROFL!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
July 3rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
Dragonlady']He came to me one day and said " Momma look at my wee wee it's so big" Then I just fell to the floor laughing so had and then he said " Momma it little again I go to the couch and make it big again" I was like JUSTIN you don't show people your wee wee thats ugly.. :emb what in the crap do you say to that!!
Thats BOYS for ya...

ROFLMAO!!! Reminds me when my youngest did something very similar to that.... I fell out laughin.

On a more serious note, the innocence of a child is an amazing thing. Enjoy it while it lasts because they sure do grow up fast in this world that we live in today. My ten year old son came home the other day and told me that he had a girlfriend and wanted to buy her a necklace and go over to her house to see her. I almost fell out of my chair. Then I told him that he was way to young and that he would most likely not be very welcome at her house by the little girls dad. The wierd thing was that a few days later she showed up at my house (with her mom in tow) with a letter that she wanted to give him. I am not looking forward to this stage of thier lives, it sure seems like it is coming way to fast.

SweetGirL
July 4th, 2004, 09:47 AM
']ROFLMAO!!! My ten year old son came home the other day and told me that he had a girlfriend and wanted to buy her a necklace ...

Sounds like he has the right idea already!! He's on the right track, Drifter!!! :p:

Protoman
July 4th, 2004, 11:58 AM
lol im glad i dont have any kids, and wont for quite some time.

Mikeneko_Pi
July 4th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Yea I dont want kids period. I dont know why either. They just seem like too much of an upkeep.

SweetGirL
July 4th, 2004, 06:18 PM
They just seem like too much of an upkeep.

....so are husbands.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 4th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Girl you got that right!!! lol...

Dresden
July 4th, 2004, 10:45 PM
']Yes I did say future wife Dresden and Cajun.OMG! :e2 When did this happen? Cool man. :beerchug

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Well it didn't happen yet. But I think this is the one... or at least I hope so.

Silent_Killer
July 6th, 2004, 07:27 AM
man.....i grew up around little kids all my life and ive seen movies and pictures of some of the stuff they did. Makes u love em so much ur just wanna rip their little heads off.

I saw one picture of me napping on the couch and my cousins Blakely and brea were trying to put make-up on me. to bad for them im a real light sleeper.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 6th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Last night my wife and I were sitting on the couch talking when we heard my son say "OMG! MOM!" Then we heard him jump to the floor and come running. We think his sister is hurt and we were like "OMG!" He entered the room and said "I GOT THE SECRET SAUCE!" He has a Leapster gameboy thingy with a SpongeBob SquarePants game and he got the secret sauce to make the crabby patties. My wife and I just cracked up laughing, kids are great.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==