PDA

View Full Version : Plans for the 4th...

Seductive
July 2nd, 2004, 09:27 AM
So what are your plans for the 4th of July? EOB and myself plan on drinking and having a bonfire! Maybe fireworks too, if I'm lucky :kiss

}{y|3ri|)
July 2nd, 2004, 09:30 AM
Apparently I have orders (suntrails... ok i wana go too) to go watch fireworks! Drinking and bonfire sounds fun, what about drinking and a few matches.. hurm that sounds sufficient. We also have plans to take over the world, or be extremely lazy.. take your pick on which you think we will accomplish!

Everyone else have a great weekend!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 2nd, 2004, 09:31 AM
I'll probably be in south louisiana. The military is letting the troops, that are about to ship out, a week leave to visit with their families one last time before deployment. I guess since its the 4th and all. I got a few friends that I want to meet up with again before they ship out. Also got a party to attend for a friend thats running for a district judgeship.

I'm sure drinking and fireworks will be included throughout the weekend.. lol

[uGa] Saint
July 2nd, 2004, 09:37 AM
Ive been working a lot so i have to make it up to my gf on the 4th, Im makin her dinner, getting flowers, taking her out for ice cream, all that junk, lol. Hopefully persuade her to go out with friends to drink and see the fireworks on lake michigan's lakefront... its weird cuz the last two years my old band played a gig for our fireworks show (in front of a couple thousands of people in our city that had to listen if they wanted to see fireworks) and this year i dont have anything to do... not being nervous on the fourth seems weird...

Seductive
July 2nd, 2004, 09:41 AM
Ive been working a lot so i have to make it up to my gf on the 4th, Im makin her dinner, getting flowers, taking her out for ice cream, all that junk, lol.
That's not junk to a girl, believe me. :)

SweetGirL
July 2nd, 2004, 10:20 AM
']That's not junk to a girl, believe me. :)

Can I get an "AMEN"?!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
July 2nd, 2004, 10:22 AM
"AMEN" "AMEN" !!!!

CajunTech
July 2nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
BBQ, Fireworks, and maybe a small LAN...

Suntrails
July 2nd, 2004, 10:44 AM
Ive been working a lot so i have to make it up to my gf on the 4th, Im makin her dinner, getting flowers, taking her out for ice cream...

H, you paying attention, lol?

LA_MERC_Spark
July 2nd, 2004, 10:58 AM
i'll be enjoying Yankee's BBQ bash and kickin back some of Andyconda's World Famous Homemade Swill! (AKA arse juice) weeeeeeeeeeee!

1Str8G
July 2nd, 2004, 11:00 AM
My wife is working the 4th, so I will be doing house work. I am stripping and re waxing my tile floor in my dining room and then my computer room. Buying 2 new computer desk, 1 for me and 1 for my wife. Putting them together and then buy a new 19 inch TV and DVD player. Going to have 1 TV on each computer desk hooked up to our Directv to watch TV while playing on the comp.

I figure I will get the dining room floor done and that's about it after it's all said and done lol.

}{y|3ri|)
July 2nd, 2004, 11:02 AM
H, you paying attention, lol?

whoooa hold up a damn minute. Am i paying attention? Have you been paying attention to all the things ive done for you the last couple of weeks? Cooking you soup when your sick and rubbing your back.. getting you frostys from wendys cause your throat was sore. I seem to remember something about a bubble bath, rose petals, and chocolate coverd stawberries...

I cant pay attention to saint cause im already giving you my full attention!

I spoil you woman!

:dunno

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
July 2nd, 2004, 11:04 AM
Oops!

Suntrails
July 2nd, 2004, 11:15 AM
whoooa hold up a damn minute. Am i paying attention? Have you been paying attention to all the things ive done for you the last couple of weeks? Cooking you soup when your sick and rubbing your back.. getting you frostys from wendys cause your throat was sore. I seem to remember something about a bubble bath, rose petals, and chocolate coverd stawberries...

I cant pay attention to saint cause im already giving you my full attention!

I spoil you woman!

:dunno

No woman can ever be spoiled too much.

You're the one who got me sick!

A bubble bath... I vaguely remember that... you'll have to refresh my memory.

:p:

(And I seem to remember cooking for you several times, taking care of you while you were sick, and waking you up with surprises... don't I get any credit? :) )

[uGa] Saint
July 2nd, 2004, 11:26 AM
A bubble bath... I vaguely remember that...

HAHAHA, ouchie...

AND WHAT ABOUT ME H!?!?! You dont have time to pay attention to me anymore!? wth is that? I give you support, laugh at your dumb jokes and pretend to like your dj music! WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN!! Nuthin, thats what... your in the dog house pal... jerkface

LA_MERC_goose
July 2nd, 2004, 11:32 AM
I think I heard }{ typing on his keyboard a few minutes ago - and I thought I saw bind "0" "amx_slap .saint." but I could be wrong.

Dresden
July 2nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
Well...I managed to be off for the fourth. Probably gonna boil crabs with the in-laws.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 2nd, 2004, 12:06 PM
-----drunk-----

thank you for your time...

Seductive
July 2nd, 2004, 12:50 PM
Right there with you baby! ;p

}{y|3ri|)
July 2nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
-----drunk-----

thank you for your time...

hey end remeber that time we got drunk and... ohh ya i forgot we were not gona talk about that anymore.

And Heather darling, ive NEVER said you dont keep me happy baby, specially when your full of surprizes!

:kiss

PS: saint is my baby daddy

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
July 2nd, 2004, 12:56 PM
Well...I managed to be off for the fourth. Probably gonna boil crabs with the in-laws.

They let you off on a Sunday? How dare they !!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 2nd, 2004, 12:59 PM
hybrid.. SHHHH.. I just remember a buncha hair.. Eww..

Seductive
July 2nd, 2004, 01:09 PM
OMG!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! But seriously, ew.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 2nd, 2004, 01:12 PM
My women shaves me.. WEEEEEEEE

[uGa] Saint
July 2nd, 2004, 01:14 PM
The amount of information that comes outta these forums is enough to give me nightmares till im 80....

Silent_Killer
July 2nd, 2004, 01:28 PM
My women shaves me.. WEEEEEEEE

WAAAAY TO MUCH INFORMATION BRANDON! KEEP THAT CRAP TO UR SELF!

as for me on the 4th ill probably be at my house, My step-dad was talking about boiling crawfish and then ima lay with some fireworks and sneak over to my gf's house. blah blah blah.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 2nd, 2004, 05:44 PM
Well the 4th will prolly be a recovery day for me cuz my B-Day is Saturday. My lil brother is comming over from Texas and he plans to make me forget my name. So I won't be on Saturday night.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
July 2nd, 2004, 08:15 PM
I will be passing out presents on 4th. Will be giving anyone who wants the 3 B's package. Plenty for everyone so just get in line. For those that don't know what the 3 B's are, Beat Bounced Booked. In other words I will be working. :twak :fight :duals

SweetGirL
July 2nd, 2004, 10:46 PM
I will be passing out presents on 4th. Will be giving anyone who wants the 3 B's package. Plenty for everyone so just get in line. For those that don't know what the 3 B's are, Beat Bounced Booked. In other words I will be working. :twak :fight :duals

er, sounds kinky :p

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 2nd, 2004, 10:47 PM
If you like cuffs it's kinky.

Dresden
July 2nd, 2004, 10:47 PM
They let you off on a Sunday? How dare they !!!!I know....those ignorant *@&#*$!

]My lil brother is comming over from Texas and he plans to make me forget my name.OMG....I can see it already. Hell saturday....yer lucky if you're back by Tuesday.

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 2nd, 2004, 10:48 PM
go get'm Henry...but be safe

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 2nd, 2004, 10:49 PM
Off this weekend - but have to work Monday - thankfully, work observes the 4th on the 5th, so I get double time and a half for monday :)

[uGa] Saint
July 3rd, 2004, 01:19 AM
goodluck with that rpsniper!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
July 3rd, 2004, 05:06 AM
Ha ha...Got started early. Had a vehicle pursuit this morning that ended with a foot pursuit. I wanted to give the guy more than what he got for the busted lip that I got but he ended up in jail anyway. Looks like this is going to be a long weekend.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 3rd, 2004, 06:21 AM
go get'em tiger!!

and sweetgirl.. you just like the word beeds, thats why you think its kinky haha :p:

LA_MERC_Spark
July 3rd, 2004, 07:42 AM
for the busted lip that I got

WTF? must've been a big ole boy or just REAL stupid!

Silent_Killer
July 3rd, 2004, 08:53 AM
sweetgirl.. you just like the word beeds, thats why you think its kinky haha :p:

ummmmm

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
July 3rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
Well the busted lip was partly my fault I think. We were running through a yard and he slowed down tring to figure out where to go. I hit him full force and I either did not tuck my head enough or he tried to take off agian right when he got hit and our heads made contact. He tried to fight a little bit on the ground but after a couple of hits he decided he did not want no more. :D

LA_MERC_Spark
July 3rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
lol!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 3rd, 2004, 08:14 PM
lol I don't think anyone would want more after seeing you.. DANG that dood must have been stupid. thats like a football player attacking a golfer :p

aCiD
July 4th, 2004, 08:19 PM
booty :d:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==