PDA

View Full Version : EOB playing again...

Seductive
July 1st, 2004, 10:07 AM
I am counting on ALL of you to kill EOB as much as possible so he gets irritated and frustrated and stops playing again. Don't let me down, I know where some of you live, and I'm accumulating vacation time at work. :)

[uGa] Saint
July 1st, 2004, 10:15 AM
if anybody has the hax that gives them the power to pwn eob, let me know :) , otherwise i'll continue to catch his bullets like a giant magnet.

SweetGirL
July 1st, 2004, 11:05 AM
I've not been able to kill the beast myself. I will continue in my efforts, however. I'll try to make ya proud, Seductive. lol [Thanks for letting EOB come out to play with us again!!] hehehe

}{y|3ri|)
July 1st, 2004, 11:37 AM
he's off the leash?!?!?! w00t

bighead
July 1st, 2004, 11:59 AM
Will slaying him a few times help you seductive? :) b/c i'm sure of us will be happy to do that for you :)

Apocalypse
July 1st, 2004, 12:47 PM
EOB in CS is like myself in basketball...

You cannot stop him, you can only hope to contain him

[uGa] Saint
July 1st, 2004, 12:51 PM
lol, that was a horrible anology apoc, you suck at basketball!! lol!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 1st, 2004, 01:03 PM
hahahaha

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 1st, 2004, 01:04 PM
lol pwned!!!

Corona
July 1st, 2004, 03:05 PM
i knifed him today i hope that helps out... if you need a ss for proof ill post it l8r

-Corona

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
July 1st, 2004, 03:42 PM
i knifed him today i hope that helps out... if you need a ss for proof ill post it l8r

-Corona

if you need "a ss" ???????

dude.. come on.. thats just wrong. hahaha

aCiD
July 1st, 2004, 04:20 PM
lol Apoc.. that was freakin retarted... Killing EOB is like me walking, you just have to stay behind me.. now that, THAT has a lot of meaning :D, hey EOB! dont let lauren read this! WEEEEEEEEEE WELCOME BACK! lol, but, i might be signing off CS for a few weeks... not off the forums but maybe the game my computer is just being really stupid lately, to many errors and viruses its gh3y, anyway, thinking abut making me a new one, if anyone has any ideas about a good PC one that i can build for around 800$ that would be great !

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 2nd, 2004, 06:45 AM
lol Apoc.. that was freakin retarted... Killing EOB is like me walking, you just have to stay behind me.. now that, THAT has a lot of meaning :D, hey EOB! dont let lauren read this! WEEEEEEEEEE WELCOME BACK! lol, but, i might be signing off CS for a few weeks... not off the forums but maybe the game my computer is just being really stupid lately, to many errors and viruses its gh3y, anyway, thinking abut making me a new one, if anyone has any ideas about a good PC one that i can build for around 800$ that would be great !
REFORMAT!!! lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 2nd, 2004, 06:47 AM

-Corona
Nothing like rushing into a room with 4 ppl shooting at you while a lil camp0r in the cornor with his knife out comes and steals the kill after 2 of his team mates die... err I mean Gj! actually i was knifed like 3 times yesterday lol. thats okay, I got a few back.. right H ;)?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==