PDA

View Full Version : Attn Clans / Server regulars

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 24th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Attention all clans and server regulars. If you would like to personalize your stats with contact information and/or your clan logo, please get with me.

If you would just like to personalize your own info, click the "[ Click here to login ]" link on the stats page and follow the information provided. If you have problems, see me.

You can look at the LA_MERC clan information on the stats page to see what I am referring to.

Logo's should be no bigger than 200x200 and preferably a transparent background.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 24th, 2004, 10:57 PM
If you have problems, see me.

Toby moonlights for Dr. Phil once in a while.

Swedish
June 25th, 2004, 12:57 AM
i cant find my steam id. i typed in status but i dont know which numbers to use.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 25th, 2004, 06:23 AM
i cant find my steam id. i typed in status but i dont know which numbers to use.

Check your pm's

Maximus
June 25th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Toby moonlights for Dr. Phil once in a while.

LOL!!! That was funny!

Mikeneko_Pi
June 28th, 2004, 01:41 AM
Are you talking about your stats page. Im trying to login to that but it wont let me...I can access the forums though (obviously). So any help with that shall be greatly appreciated.

Mr. White|Rd
August 23rd, 2004, 02:48 AM
Blah, I still can't get our PsychoStats figured out. The server company [WGO] installed it for us but I can't seem to find it on the server when I log on the ftp.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
September 7th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Do you still have the D|M tag? I would like to use that please.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Jason Clifton
Blown68Kamaro

Attention all clans and server regulars. If you would like to personalize your stats with contact information and/or your clan logo, please get with me.

If you would just like to personalize your own info, click the "[ Click here to login ]" link on the stats page and follow the information provided. If you have problems, see me.

You can look at the LA_MERC clan information on the stats page to see what I am referring to.

Logo's should be no bigger than 200x200 and preferably a transparent background.

bxrtsplatter
October 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I treid it all and nothing seems to work. Im stuck!

npor
October 11th, 2004, 08:50 PM
For me, the stats page has been stuck for a few days?

Also, where will our sig be displayed? Picture if possible... :ldm

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 30th, 2004, 09:27 AM
EKO, your posted was move to a forum to which it is better suited.

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12558

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==