PDA

View Full Version : Sweet EpisodeIII Fan Trailor

Omega_Prime
June 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
very nicely done, i wish i knew were that music playing in the background came from.http://download.theforce.net/episode3/fantrailers/ep3trailer.mov

also you need quicktime to view:)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
June 24th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Sweet! I am salivating more now....can't wait!

NoXiOuS
June 24th, 2004, 07:20 PM
thats music from Lord of the Rings.....and Reqium for a Dream....forgot the composer....but thats the music from the Return of the King trailer.
very good song,imo.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 24th, 2004, 08:04 PM
bah you beat me to it noxious... original from Requiem for a Dream.. it was a great movie too, it plays with your mind a lot.. only for 18 an over please :) Lol i have it on a sound track and listen to it in my car and at work, over and over and over.. its very addicting. you can almost put any action game/movie with the song and it would be cool.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 24th, 2004, 08:05 PM
oh yea.. it also turns my wife on.. I might show her the trailer now ;)

Swedish
June 24th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Sweetness! this movie is gonna be cool. im 100% sure it wil be the best new SW movie. I downloaded this video a while back that showed Hayden Christenson and Ewan Mcgreger (think thats obi-wan's name) practicing the saber fight. its gonna rule.

Omega_Prime
June 24th, 2004, 09:57 PM
so far other than the empire strikes back the attack of the clones is my fav including all the ot other than esb.

Swedish
June 24th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Emipre is my favorite too. It would be REturn of the jedi but Ewoks upset me alot. if it wasnt for them id like the movie alot more

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 24th, 2004, 11:05 PM
ewoks, gungans, they're all the same.

that's the sound track I have set on repeat on my Ipod. I play it continuously all day long. except instead of headphones, I have tiny speakers. gives sort of a powerful presence when entering a room. can even make bathroom visits seem more eventful.

Omega_Prime
June 24th, 2004, 11:39 PM
i cant find that version in that trailer, i really want that song bad but cant find it anywhere on kaza. can someone help me?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 25th, 2004, 03:29 AM
OMG CO lmao!! man never laughed so hard at 5:28 in the morning. Other then the fact.. that up up this early ><

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==