PDA

View Full Version : Love to Hate

[uGa] Saint
June 24th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Who do you love to hate? I'm bored and I need some amusement... you can post as many people as want, they can be from anywhere, but try to keep it to the more famous of people...

for example:
I personally despise Mr. Hasselhoff, who ironically is Apoc's avatar...
if not for any other reason than he was on Baywatch and I wasn't.

}{y|3ri|)
June 24th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I hate barney.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 24th, 2004, 08:46 AM
I hate barney.

But why do you hate him? Did he molest you or something?

}{y|3ri|)
June 24th, 2004, 08:48 AM
But why do you hate him? Did he molest you or something?
i dont wana talk about it *shivers*

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 24th, 2004, 08:49 AM
lmao...

Let's see...I hate stupid people. Maybe not stupid...maybe ignorant is better...anyway, that's who I hate.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 24th, 2004, 08:49 AM
love to hate jessica simpson :) She just bugs me.. her songs.. her attitude.. her faking being stupid.. all of that. That to me makes her very unattractive

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 24th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I hate everyone! especially those with no common sense.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 24th, 2004, 08:55 AM
I hate everyone! especially those with no common sense.
I don't understand what your saying.. who do you hate?

[uGa] Saint
June 24th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Haha, Sabre's just mad because he still can't run through smoke, lol... luv u sabre. ;)

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 24th, 2004, 08:58 AM
love to hate jessica simpson :) She just bugs me.. her songs.. her attitude.. her faking being stupid.. all of that. That to me makes her very unattractive

I hate those those types as well but those with great boobs can be overlooked :emb

:mardigras

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 24th, 2004, 09:02 AM
women: I hate guys that only like women for thier looks and how big thier breast size is...
man: *looks up* i'm sorry what you say?

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 24th, 2004, 09:03 AM
High School High

Maximus
June 24th, 2004, 09:05 AM
I hate, HATE Barbara Steisand! She sucks!!! Her and Celine Dion need to be thrown into a cage, locked up, and thrown down a waterfall!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 24th, 2004, 09:32 AM
I hate Soap Operas. all of them. they are the trash that is slowly degrading and destroying america - by giving women everywhere false senses of what reality should be.

Seductive
June 24th, 2004, 09:36 AM
women: I hate guys that only like women for thier looks and how big thier breast size is...
man: *looks up* i'm sorry what you say?
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daedelus
June 24th, 2004, 09:37 AM
I hat Rosie O she comes off so two faced and hipocritical. i think she must be a communist.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 24th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Probably just a liberal democrat... ;)

Corp
June 24th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I HATE PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT TAKE CARE OF THERE CHILDREN AND I FRIGGING HATE CHILD MOLESTERS...oppss caps lol sorry..child molesters should be slowly killed in a bad way ..

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 24th, 2004, 10:12 AM
ok, I hate hollywood types that use the media for political support/bashing.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 24th, 2004, 10:13 AM
I also hate the people that drive around town with little kids jumping around in the back seat, or those that drive around HOLDING a small child in their lap. Then again, that fits under the "stupid people" category...

Seductive
June 24th, 2004, 10:18 AM
I'll probably get a lot of crap for this, but I hate Paris Hilton. she annoys the crap outta me!

[uGa] Saint
June 24th, 2004, 10:29 AM
I really hate it when people bring a bunch of unruly 4 year olds to movies, and the kids are yelling and screaming and the parents do nothing!! TOTALLY ruins the movie.

}{y|3ri|)
June 24th, 2004, 10:41 AM
I hate Soap Operas. all of them. they are the trash that is slowly degrading and destroying america - by giving women everywhere false senses of what reality should be.

/me fades back remebering Geico's commercial

Ron: "I've got great news"
Jessica: "You told your wife your leaving her and want to marry me?"
Ron: "No, i just saved a bundle on my car insurance by switching to Geico."
Jessica slaps Ron and walks off crying
Ron: With deep look on his face, "I saved... I thought that meant something to you!"

:laugh: :laugh:

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 24th, 2004, 10:56 AM
or the other one for Sprint:
"I may not be Soap, and I may not come from a store, but dam it Rachael I love you!"

LA_MERC_Spark
June 24th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Michael Moore .... dumb arse SOB.. Just give me a couple seconds with this turd.. I'll show him gun control!

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 24th, 2004, 11:29 AM
or the people that drive around with their little tard dogs on their lap...sheesh that's even worse than driving while on your cell phone.

Swedish
June 24th, 2004, 11:41 AM
I hate the radio and people that think real music is on MTV.
i also hate anyone that likes to wach survivor. that show is more borring then watching me play CS!

JUNKY
June 24th, 2004, 01:08 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks she's faking the "dumb blonde" act.

Oh, and I was watching something on some obscure channel the other day and it was a recent interview with Anna-Nicole Smith - she had her "dumb southern blonde" act turned off too and sounded to be of normal intelligence.

Who do I hate....hmmm right now?

Sean Penn -- I refuse to watch his movies, even the older ones for 1 reason - his political grandstanding against the USA.

Oh, and the new Beastie Boys CD -- I like the sound, more like their older Pauls Boutique CD, but there's a lot of anti-USA lyrics and sentiment there too. I don't care if you're against the current government, but leave my country alone.

JUNKY
June 24th, 2004, 01:14 PM
I really hate it when people bring a bunch of unruly 4 year olds to movies, and the kids are yelling and screaming and the parents do nothing!! TOTALLY ruins the movie.

When I went to the first Kill Bill film -- there was a couple who brought their 2 or 3 year old. Kid talked and babbled and cried through the whole film. And the parent's didn't take him out and take care of him, they have him something to play with to shut him up.....Guess what they gave him......
A FREAKIN SET OF CAR KEYS!!!!!!! Kid was shaking a huge arse set of car keys all movie long. I got my money back from the management for that one and went and saw it again another night.

Oh, not to mention this new generation of attitude-laden 14 year olds that think they can show off at any time, and in any social situation - like sitting behind me while I'm trying to watch Hellboy. About 30 minutes into it I just stood up, turned around and told him to STFU.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 24th, 2004, 01:15 PM
you must hate me.. survivor turned into a family night thrusday in our house haha.. I enjoy getting together and seeing the reaction from my mom then watching the show itself.. but I like it..

lol tech what about the kids that have to sit on TOP the back seat smushed against the back window cause the other seats were taking by 4 other five year olds.

and hunny I was quoting a movie btw... don't get mad.. <~~~I hate pms (ut oh)

I hate hackers... hmm I hate lag.. I hate sickness and death.. I hate smoking, not the people because I can understand why they are addicted. I hate drunks that beat thier children/wife/family/anyone. Man I can keep going and going.. btw I like this thread. :)

}{y|3ri|)
June 24th, 2004, 01:17 PM
btw I like this thread. :)

:slp i like slapping end!

[uGa] Saint
June 24th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Kid was shaking a huge arse set of car keys all movie long.
lol Spark, I would have gone nuts if that was me.

and I hate when you get a paper cut in between your fingers (happened today) freakin KILLS!

SweetGirL
June 24th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I'm really despising my plastic surgeon's receptionist for not returning my phone calls - we're going on two weeks now. Some matters are of life-and-death importance, and people who do not return phone calls really piss me off.

When I was in pediatric neurology, I would truly hate those mothers of children with seizures or cerebral palsy (or any other life threatening illness) who were provided free medical insurance (Medicaid), free office visits, free medications, even free transportation to doctor's appointments that would constantly no-show for their child's appointments over and over again and/or not give the children their medications. How hard can these things be when everything is FREE?

I dislike the court/judicial system at times - various reasons - but mainly because I find them to tune out alot of true facts and serious issues, while focusing on minute points that are not necessarily as relevant or important as others.

I cannot watch Madonna - she's such a pompous, elitist with very odd values and outlook. Her interviews make my skin crawl, as do those involving Whitney Houston and O.J. Simpson. I never even KNEW his ex-wife, and I found myself tearing up last week while watching interviews of her sister and family members of Ron Goldman - O.J. shows no emotion or feeling in his interviews when asked about their deaths. (*screams "GUILTY!"*)

I also truly hate the fact that I have a hundred channels of television to watch, and I still only can find two or three shows on daily that I can tolerate watching (*cough* sign of getting old, I know, I know *cough*).

I also hate that we spent over $250 on clothes and things for me at the mall yesterday (in less then an hour), even though it was ALL on sale - every single thing. Of course, that "does" mean I saved us money. :)

Omega_Prime
June 24th, 2004, 06:45 PM
i hate that george is making us wait till may of 05 to see the last star wars movie, i also hate that the teaser trailor wont be until november! ahhh i need it now!

Seductive
June 25th, 2004, 07:32 AM
I hate pompous men who are fat,lazy,gross, and disgusting who think that girls have to look like supermodels in order to be attractive, like they could get a girl like that anyway! :rolleyes:

Seductive
June 25th, 2004, 07:43 AM
I also hate grasshoppers, although i dont know any personally ;)

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 25th, 2004, 08:39 AM
i hate being sick and pre-diabetic now...:(

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 25th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Get better, f00! Pre-Diabetic? What exactly does that mean? You have SOME of the symptoms, but not the full-blown thing?

[uGa] Saint
June 25th, 2004, 08:58 AM
My brother was diagnosed with diabetes this year and went through all the symptoms, sorry to hear about that Mercy, we're here for ya bro! :)

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 25th, 2004, 09:05 AM
means no more good stuff to eat basically...no sugars, no potatoes, no white anything basically...i was only 5 points from being diagnosed as diabetic..had the glucous tolerance test and got up to 195 on it, anything over 200 is diabetic, so i came very close to it and then 30 minutes later my blood sugar dropped to 45...nearly went out for a bit..

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 25th, 2004, 09:08 AM
oh and top that off i have a bad sinus infection and broncotis? i cant spell for crap right now..

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 25th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Dang man...So, you're on the Sugar Buster's Diet!

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 25th, 2004, 09:17 AM
yep...at least i can still have a Johnny's pizza...just get the wheat crust...they are actually very good...

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 25th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I've been doing that for 3 months...you can't tell the difference!

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 25th, 2004, 09:23 AM
lol i know, my wife hates it though...just means i can get a sweep when i want one

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==