PDA

View Full Version : Emergency surgery sux!!! (Not for the queezy)

Maximus
June 20th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Ok, so I get done with my gig on Tuesday, which went REALLY well, and go to sleep later that night. Well, I wake up, and I have some discomfort between my belly button and uh...the Fireman...Well, I don't think much of it, so I let the day go by. That night, the pain gets worse, and by Thursday, it's almost unbearable. By this time I figured it was a bite, a boil, or an ingrown hair. Well, last night (Friday) I run a 102.7 temp, so my old man comes by my place and says, "you're goin to the hospital!" Good thing I did, cuz they cut it open (btw, it HURT LIKE HELL!!!!) and there was an alien baby in there! j/k...But all this nasty bloody pizuss came out and they gave me drugs...Anyways, I'm on the road to recovery and I'm gettin better, but just to let you all know, I coulda died, and that woulda sucked. Tonight I went into the hospital for a revisit to get a repack and I turned on my side and MORE stuff came out! Now this might be too much info for some of you, but for those that have been wondering where I've been (if you cared, of course) I've been in the Emergency room for the past 2 nights. I go in on Monday for another recheck, but this infection really blowz, and I really wanna get back ingame cuz I'm not gonna play while doped up on Loritab (strong dose of Hydrocodone) and Ultram. So with that in mind, I beseech the recruitment council to not count this month due to an infection (I have a doctors note!!!) Anyways, keep me in yer prayers for a quick recovery and to not die...

Dresden
June 20th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Yummy....did they say what it was?

Sounds like an MRSA (also known as staph infection)

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 20th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Will do Macimus! Hope you get better real quick!...and I'm glad you actually went to the doc... wouldn't have.

aCiD
June 20th, 2004, 09:35 AM
:faints
you called it your fireman, lmao...
Sorry to hear that man, glad you gettin better! See ya on the game soon!! w00t!

[uGa] Saint
June 20th, 2004, 12:22 PM
fireman hax! thats major uber suxors, i hope you get better and dont have any more junk flowin outta ya, take care of yourself man!

Sergei Criffnoobsky
June 20th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Hope to see you soon Take care

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 20th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Damn man hope you feel better Matt.

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 20th, 2004, 07:22 PM
dude, maybe you should let your fireman hose down some things instead of letting it all build up like that!!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
June 20th, 2004, 08:56 PM
holy crap man! Good thing you went in...

blondie
June 20th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I hope you feel better

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 21st, 2004, 07:35 AM
hope they don't have to wack off to much.
:stick

hope ya feel better.

Mike

LA_MERC_Drifter
June 21st, 2004, 09:14 AM
I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Just to let you know, it wouldn't bother me if you want to play all doped up. Just let me know when your going to be on tho cause I like those easy marks. lol

Dresden
June 21st, 2004, 07:00 PM
hope they don't have to wack off to much.We still talkin about surgery? :dunno

Maximus
June 22nd, 2004, 12:42 AM
ok, so...visit #3 to the Hospital today, and I'm STILL sqeezin puss and blood outta my friggin new belly button!!! On top of that, I got a huge SUPER ANTIBIOTIC SHOT IN MY ARSE! Oh well...Dealing with this early beats suffering through this crap...

Apocalypse
June 22nd, 2004, 12:46 AM
']So with that in mind, I beseech the recruitment council to not count this month due to an infection (I have a doctors note!!!)

LOL Max. Hope your infection gets rid of quickly and you feel better. Put some of the blood and puss in a cup, we want to see! er...

SnAkEbItE
June 22nd, 2004, 06:27 AM
See Children this is why you don't go trying to put our fire's with out proper protection for you fireman, you get stuff that even the antibiotic shot in the azz won't help..

Remember Snake allway's says wear a slicker...

Suntrails
June 22nd, 2004, 08:09 AM
Rest up, take your happy pills and get well soon!

SweetGirL
June 22nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
Just to let you know, it wouldn't bother me if you want to play all doped up.

It would improve "some" people's game. *giggles*

Hope you are okay there, Max. Of course, not to minimize your "ailment", but call me when you go into labor. Nothing like 9 months of agony, morning puke, and sleepless nights just to have your stomach cut open, your bladder and intestines pulled out, in order to deliver a 10+ pound baby......then they cram all those vital organs back in, staple you up with about 35 staples, and send you to eat hospital food and morphine for a few days. Oh, my favorite part is when they enter the room an hour after delivery with big smiles and tell you "your baby is hungry".........then you become a milking cow for the baby...followed by months of sleepless nights. Oh, did I tell you I hope that you feel better soon?? :LOL1

Mrs.B[s]
June 22nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
LOL Sweetz :) I didn't have my stomach cut open, but I can agree with the rest of your post. :)

Maximus
June 22nd, 2004, 07:12 PM
Hey Sweetz, that's why I'm glad to be a guy...But all I hear from women is "You should go through child labor! BLAH BLAH BLAH! Then you'll know pain!" Ok, I get the point, but this crap still hurts like hell...I'm goin on close to a week with the CONSTANT pain, AND I'm STILL having to take the drugs and knock out pills for this stuff, and I'm gettin rather tired of feeling this way...I'd much rather be at work, watching DVDs or playing games there! So childbirth comments are off limits to this thread! Besides, it's Eve's fault that you gotta go through all that crap anyways! :P

Mrs.B[s]
June 22nd, 2004, 07:15 PM
LOL :) I hope you start feeling better soon, Max!

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 23rd, 2004, 07:16 AM
Mrs B your name looks funny with the spouse tag ..lol

SweetGirL
June 23rd, 2004, 12:29 PM
Mrs B your name looks funny with the spouse tag ..lol

:bash *smacks Diesel* It doesn't stand for "spouse", ya boon.....................it stands for "sexay".

Maximus
June 23rd, 2004, 07:49 PM
HUH HUH...BS...HAHAHAHA!!! Update: Well, it they took out the packing today and now I'm on just bandages and antibiotics...They prescribed somemore antibiotics, but after that, I should be clear as a whistle!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==