PDA

View Full Version : I really kinda feel sorry for Gene Simmons

roXet
June 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Yeah, this doesn't make much sense, but after you watch this video: http://genesimmons.com/firestarter/firestarter.html hopfully it will.

The man is apparently delusional. He has no idea that he is only cool when he's The God of Thunder, without the make up, he's a bit of a tool.

I can't believe how bad this video is.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 17th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Gene Simmons is in that video? (watches a second time) Wait...the guy who can't sing Prodigy is Gene Simmons? lol...yeah, this song wasn't that good to begin with...now, it just sucks. Durn down the volume and just watch...much better.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
June 17th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Well he may not be as cool in his old age, but he sure is filthy rich.

Dresden
June 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Ummmmmmm......

LA_MERC_goose
June 17th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I think I'm gonna have to get me a beer and sit down .... ok, on second thought maybe i'll skip the beer.

SweetGirL
June 18th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Well, that's three minutes of my life I can never have back. lol

His band sounds tight; his lyrics aren't very deep or even interesting. On a lighter note, I saw a bikini in the video I'd LOVE to have! *cough cough* PETERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
June 18th, 2004, 12:34 PM
wth was that?!? Just a darn shame i say!

roXet
June 18th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Just to let everybody know. That is not an origianl Gene Simmons song. It's a cover of Firestarter by Prodigy, and he just sucked everything that was good out of that song.

CajunTech
June 18th, 2004, 12:55 PM
*Wonders why the only thing he found interesting on that page was the "Ladies in Waiting" section...*

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==