PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Krank
June 13th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Well, im becoming some what of a regular here so i thought i would post a little about myself. My name is Jared i live in Ohio. Im 19 on the 21st of this month. Ive been playing CS sence 1.3. In 2002 i went to CPL qualifying where we made it to the semi-finals and lost :-\. Ive played 2 seasons in CAL. One year in open were my old clan went a respectiable 6-2 and one year in IM i dont remember our record though. Ive been away from cs for about 2 months and im hoping to call this server home.

Krank

}{y|3ri|)
June 13th, 2004, 11:34 PM
hi Jared, im Jared. Welcome to the server and while your history in CS is impressive, the things we look for aroud here is attitude and gameplay. Welcome to the Merc server and forums and i hope you find yourself at home! Please check out our rules page and see you in the server!

}{

LA_MERC_MadMAX
June 13th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Hi Jared, as Jared has already welcomed you, I'm Jayson!

Stay around, and post on the fourms! Glad to have ya around!

Krank
June 13th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Yea, I read the rules the other night when i was bored and had nothing else to do :)

[uGa] Saint
June 14th, 2004, 12:03 AM
hey krank! welcome to the forums!

Corp
June 14th, 2004, 12:31 AM
sup lads...welcome to the forums...krank get some new headphones so u have sound lol ...

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 14th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Hi Jared! As Jared and Jayson said, Welcome to the forums and the server!

LA_MERC_goose
June 14th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Well Jared, as Jared, Jayson, and LaTech have already pointed out, welcome the server, the forums and of course the Mad House!

w00t!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 14th, 2004, 06:36 AM
He had sound.. he was just wanting to avoid talking to peeps. ;)

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 14th, 2004, 06:37 AM
Hey Jared, I'll just repeat what Jared, Jayson, LaTech, and Goose said: welcome to the server man hope you stick around!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
June 14th, 2004, 07:16 AM
As Im sure you are well aware, since it was pointed out by Jared, Jayson, Tech, Goose and now Sabre....Welcome to the server and forums. Hope you have fun.

}{y|3ri|)
June 14th, 2004, 07:59 AM
spell my name right CO. And you guys are a buncha boons.

LA_MERC_goose
June 14th, 2004, 08:19 AM
And you guys are a buncha boons.

Two words for ya }{!

and then?

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 14th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Where you from in Ohio? I was born in Lorain, Ohio just west of Cleveland.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

Apocalypse
June 14th, 2004, 08:52 AM
What's up Jared!?!?! I just want to be the FIRST to say, "Welcome to the forums" :) It's great playing with you and I just love getting owned. Hope you're enjoying yourself on the server. If ya need anything, don't be a stranger. :)

Mike

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
June 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Hello, great playing with you and finally playing 1.6. Were you the one with the phone sex operator voice???? :p

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 14th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Wazzup Krank....please stop shooting me all the time:)

aCiD
June 14th, 2004, 12:36 PM
wuzup :d: glad to have ya on the server and forums :d:

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 14th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Hello and welcome

I'm eob and I don't play :d:
Well.. i'm just taking a break. Tired of getting killed by these leet merc hackers! :violin

[uGa] Saint
June 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM
LOL korrupted, that was the other kid. haha, he said it was his mic, but i think he was just trying to get kinky with korrupted :P

Krank
June 14th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Im in Delaware, about 30 minutes north of columbus. And last night i didnt have direct sound, i had my headset on the chair beside me so i could hear a little bit..but i was paying attention to the movie i was watching :)..and By the way this is one of the best cs communities i have seen in a long time...

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 14th, 2004, 01:35 PM
w00t, good to see ya!

LA_MERC_Drifter
June 14th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Hello Jared1 Good to see ya on the forums. See ya on the flipside!

SweetGirL
June 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Howdy, Krank! I'm Samantha/SweetGirL....welcome to a place with some really great people and friends (and then there are people like EOB *snickers* lol - wubbbbbb you, Brandon :ldm ).

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 15th, 2004, 08:52 AM
']Howdy, Krank! I'm Samantha/SweetGirL....welcome to a place with some really great people and friends (and then there are people like EOB *snickers* lol - wubbbbbb you, Brandon :ldm ).
I vote for sweetgirl to NOT be fulltime merc, I will start a poll:p:

Sounds like you have had some pretty good exp in CS krank. Kill a few nubs for me on merc server haha :saddam1

LA_MERC_goose
June 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOT! If want us nubs to die, you do it yourself Mr. Goober! lol

[uGa] Saint
June 15th, 2004, 08:58 AM
im with Goose!! Don't make Krank do your dirty work, i have enough to worry about as is!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
June 15th, 2004, 09:55 AM
he's scared cuz everyone know what EOB really stands for; Everyone Owns this BOON

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 15th, 2004, 10:56 AM
don't make me install cs...

Seductive
June 15th, 2004, 10:58 AM
yes, DON'T make him!!!!!!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
June 15th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Everyone Owns Brandon

:LOL1 :aiiet: :supplaya: :chickenhe :booyah: :work2 :foshizzle

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 15th, 2004, 12:15 PM
']yes, DON'T make him!!!!!!

it's only a matter of time, personally, I think eob has lost all his skill and I also think he is scared of facing the likeness of those of us still playing. :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 15th, 2004, 12:23 PM
b00n
b00n
ha ha
I double dare ya to do it!!!
:p:

Seductive
June 15th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I double dare ya to do it!!!
:p:why? just why? :dunno

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 15th, 2004, 01:15 PM
..the urge... it strong.. must..not give in.... the pain..ahh.ahhhh. ahhhhhh

ok, i'm good. I will past this temptation, but be warned.. when I come it will be like a clumsy theif in the night, and go out stubbing my toes! Beware..:p:

JUNKY
June 15th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Where you from in Ohio? I was born in Lorain, Ohio just west of Cleveland.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

hey Toby,

That's it---we have finally figured out what's wrong with Yankee - he was born in Lorain, home of the 440 area code, and the legendary CenturyTel internet service.

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 15th, 2004, 01:43 PM
..the urge... it strong.. must..not give in.... the pain..ahh.ahhhh. ahhhhhh

ok, i'm good. I will past this temptation, but be warned.. when I come it will be like a clumsy theif in the night, and go out stubbing my toes! Beware..:p:

It will be so nice to see what this latest update does, boy cannot wait to get home and try it out, what about you Brandon....muhahah
:stick
and Brandon you will be in this month's RMT vote, after that we will see.
were not letting go this easy!!
:p:

Krank
June 15th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Im starting to get the feeling im not liked or welcomed by some people already :-\

aCiD
June 15th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Naw you are man, just ignore some of the uber nubs :p: the Merc forums seem to always fall off track of what the
"thread origin" really was :p:

Hey EOB! ILL GIVE YOU ONE DOLLAR TO INSTALL CS! me MISS YOU =( :cry 2 DOLLARS! and you know im cheap :p: lol <3 YOU EOB & SEDUCTIVE! there muh secret lovers... doh doh doh

LA_MERC_goose
June 16th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Well, Acid, I don't know what you are talking about! MERC rarely ever gets off the subject of a thread onto a new subject. That is just ...... hummm, what was I saying ..... oh yeah! I think Junky's avator is meant for you Acid. lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 16th, 2004, 06:43 AM
ouch acid haha..

SweetGirL
June 16th, 2004, 08:52 AM
I vote for sweetgirl to NOT be fulltime merc, I will start a poll:p:

Two can play at that.........................I vote that EOB not be allowed to EVER re-install CS, Seductive! (We don't need a poll, Brandon - we know who wears the pants around there!! LOL) (jk)

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 16th, 2004, 08:54 AM
we know who wears the pants around there!!
We also know who'll KEEP wearing his pants if he does re-install...if you know what I mean.

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 16th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Ohhhhh Brandon are you going to take that!!!
Show em who has the pants, reinstall!! :stick

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 16th, 2004, 10:09 AM
hey Toby,

That's it---we have finally figured out what's wrong with Yankee - he was born in Lorain, home of the 440 area code, and the legendary CenturyTel internet service.

I've never actually lived up there during the 440 Area Code Era. It was 216 when I was up there.

And as far as CentruyTel goes..... Well, my dad had internet service through them for about a month and then dropped them cause they suck.

PaRaNoiD
June 16th, 2004, 11:26 AM
aciD, wut u mean we get off topic? that's absurd..

We also know who'll KEEP wearing his pants if he does re-install...if you know what I mean.

Ohh, btw e0b bought sum blue jeans the other day..
I haven't seen him wear those since he was eight and had a- nevermind I won't embarrass you, hehe.

Jared- Hey, I'm e0b's lil sister Tiffinee, aka sh33p. :drunk2

Seductive
June 16th, 2004, 12:04 PM
']Two can play at that.........................I vote that EOB not be allowed to EVER re-install CS, Seductive!
I'm willing to start a petition, for all those who are with SweetGirl on this, I don't mind, REALLY! It's no trouble at all, in fact, I'll donate all of my time for this project if necessary. :)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 16th, 2004, 12:09 PM
']Two can play at that.........................I vote that EOB not be allowed to EVER re-install CS, Seductive! (We don't need a poll, Brandon - we know who wears the pants around there!! LOL) (jk)
please.. her pants are off just as much as mine..

Plus you can't vote yet.. and even if you did.. it would only count as 1/2 a vote due to being a female :p:

Seductive
June 16th, 2004, 12:14 PM
please.. her pants are off just as much as mine..
well, yes but... hey, stop getting off subject! :trout

PaRaNoiD
June 17th, 2004, 08:58 PM
*shudders* ewwwwwww

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 18th, 2004, 08:07 AM
It's ok anyway e0b if you shun us :p:
we have the sheep to play with,
she's a little paranoid, but she will get use to us.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 18th, 2004, 08:50 AM
then I feel deeply sorry for you diesel.. You have no idea what your getting into.. the sh33p will make you paranoid before long.

}{y|3ri|)
June 21st, 2004, 10:47 AM
']I'm willing to start a petition, for all those who are with SweetGirl on this, I don't mind, REALLY! It's no trouble at all, in fact, I'll donate all of my time for this project if necessary. :)

and see you people just thought i made this picture up!

muwhahaha

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==