PDA

View Full Version : A haha...

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 11th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Two women were walking home from going out when they had to pee. They went into a cemetery and found they had nothing to wipe with. After a bit of looking the first woman just used her underwear and tossed them away. The second girl grabbed and used a ribbon from a nearby gravesite. The next day the women’s husbands were talking when the first guy said that he was starting to worry about his wife, because last night she came home with no underwear. The second husband said, “That’s nothing man. I found a card in my wife’s rear that said ‘Thank you for all the good times and you will be dearly missed by the entire fire department.’”

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 11th, 2004, 10:16 PM
A man walked into a pharmacy and asked the pharmacist where the tampons were. The pharmacist told him aisle six. The man then walked down aisle six then walked around the store for a while. He finally went to the front counter and put down two bags of cotton balls and some string. The pharmacist asked him he thought he was looking for tampons. The guy explained the he told his wife to get him some cigarettes and she came back with rolling paper and a bag of tobacco and told him to roll them himself because it was cheaper… so I will tell my wife to roll her own.

x[rebequa]
June 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM
rofl!!

Apocalypse
June 11th, 2004, 11:35 PM
LOL...nice ones

Swedish
June 12th, 2004, 05:27 AM
OMG, jokes+beer=funny stuff, thats a good one, lol

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 12th, 2004, 05:37 AM
pretty good...hehehe

SweetGirL
June 12th, 2004, 10:16 AM
:LOL1

Silent_Killer
June 12th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Here's another funny

A blonde, A brunette, and a redhead died in a tragic car accident. There souls were on the way to heaven when they noticed the stairs andgodmaterilized in front of them. "ladies, this here stair way has 3,000 steps. on every thousandth step ill tell u a joke, if u laugh u go to hell. So on the 1000th step God tells a jok, the redhead laughs and is sent to hell. on the 2000th step god tells another joke and the brunette laughs and is sent to hell. On the 3000th step god tells ajoke to the blonde and she doesnt laugh. so 2 days later in heaven she walks up to god. god says "why are u laughing"?
the blonde replies"Well remember 2 days ago when me and my 2 friends were told the jokes on the steps?" god says "well yes." Blonde replies "WELL, I JUST GOT THE FIRST JOKE!!!!!!!"

Silent_Killer
June 12th, 2004, 11:41 AM
BTW those were hilarious

Dresden
June 12th, 2004, 01:47 PM
that wasn't a haha..that was either two haha's or one cumulative hehehe..

[uGa] Saint
June 12th, 2004, 07:57 PM
haha, thats awesome, good finds

LA_MERC_Drifter
June 14th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Those were hilarious. If I were still married I would have to try that second one just for fun. lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==