PDA

View Full Version : Skin Help

Corp
June 7th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Probally wrong place to post this but .... i am lookin for a skin pack for 1.6 the only one i have found you actually have to buy .. i used to have donkey pack for 1.5 but that don't work now :( .. anyhow if anyone knows where i can get a skin pack from please let me know ....

Maximus
June 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM
www. I'll bet Toby knows!.com

Corp
June 7th, 2004, 05:24 PM
well ty maxi ... but i don't see tobysan online :P

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Man..I have tryed 2 different ones and they both lag the crap outta mah game...and honestly I cant remember where I got them from. I know iccey uses 1 he likes...Iccey nub..give da boy a link:)

(Oohh...they may mess up sweet's hax errr skillz I mean) :stick

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 7th, 2004, 07:04 PM
i am currently using the counter strike realism pack. It's ok and only lags in the first round when i start playing.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
June 7th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Am i the only one that prefers stock?

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 7th, 2004, 07:08 PM
No way maxi....I tried the packs for a total of 10 mins a piece..just to check it out...But went right back to stock..

Corp
June 7th, 2004, 07:28 PM
kreaper where did u get it from ???

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Am i the only one that prefers stock?
ive never used anything but normal skins and such.

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 7th, 2004, 07:56 PM
This is the site where I found it. It does replace gun sounds too.
http://www.game-revolution.com/download/pc/action/counterstrike_realism.htm

LA_MERC_Maverick
June 7th, 2004, 08:20 PM
i liked the tomato pack when i was messing with different skins, i always wind up back on the default skins though...lol

LA_MERC_MadMAX
June 7th, 2004, 08:42 PM
i liked the tomato pack when i was messing with different skins, i always wind up back on the default skins though...lol

smart guy that maverick person is, i say!

LA_MERC_Nutria
June 7th, 2004, 11:16 PM
I have been playing with this pack for quite some time now. I like the load music and the new sounds.

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 8th, 2004, 06:11 AM
I don't even have a desire for new skins. The last thing i need is something slowing down my skills :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 8th, 2004, 07:31 AM
I used that realism pack as well Pete, but I have no lag, on any pack??
I want to be able to use my CZ skins and sounds, the are great .

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
June 8th, 2004, 07:34 AM
I never use packs any more, I pick and chose what I like and make my own pack

LA_MERC_goose
June 8th, 2004, 09:49 AM
I thought you were looking for skin care when I read the title. Oh well, no help from the goose on this one. :stick

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 09:54 AM
ya i was like.. dont get sunburnt!

Silent_Killer
June 8th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Ha H.

Well Iccey found our skins and they are awsome. My Mp5 has like a scope mounted on top of it, although u cant see through it, its still cool.I can Post u some pics of what the skins look like and MAKE iccey give u the address.

SweetGirL
June 8th, 2004, 03:07 PM
(Oohh...they may mess up sweet's hax errr skillz I mean) :stick

Pete has his own PC, and I have mine (well, I actually 'stole' Pfhor's computer....but it's mine now). Anyway, my point is, oh hell, what was I saying???? Oh yeah..............................shaddup Sling! *giggles*

Peter, I keep telling you over and over again - those friggin' skins you download give you problems constantly.....from pop-ups, corruptive files/thingies, etc - you even had to reinstall crap last night after that one set of skins you downloaded. Just use the regular game......it DOES NOT improve your game to have skins, Mr. McGuire..........it's all in your head (and there's not much up there to begin with, so, like, "pfffft").

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 9th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I used the donkeypack in 1.5, mainly for the sounds and scope sights of the awp and scout. Back to default now though

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==