PDA

View Full Version : Need Prayers...sort of

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 7th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Please pray for Lord Stanley's Cup to return home to Canada where it belongs!!!!!!

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!

game 7 tonight...woohoo!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 7th, 2004, 02:50 PM
GO!!!!
http://www.animation-station.com/lights/images/lite0003.gif
:stick

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 7th, 2004, 03:31 PM
how do i post a gif?

Apocalypse
June 7th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Go Blackhawks! wait a second...er Tambay Bay!

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM
how do i post a gif?
click the manage attachments button and then upload the file you want to attach, or you can link to one like this:

http://

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 7th, 2004, 03:47 PM
http://www.calgaryflames.com/images/harvey/ice800.jpg

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 7th, 2004, 03:55 PM
wow...that's a big picture...trying to make up for something?

Silent_Killer
June 7th, 2004, 04:12 PM
OOOOOOOOOO! :owned

SweetGirL
June 7th, 2004, 05:07 PM
wow...that's a big picture...trying to make up for something?

LMAO!

Maximus
June 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
LMAO @ Tech! Sabre...uh, aren't you American now? Ain't no patriotism, not even in hockey! j/k...Go, uh...STARS!

LA_MERC_goose
June 7th, 2004, 06:33 PM
And what sport is this again?

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 7th, 2004, 10:05 PM
All them american bastages, they are keeping the man down!!!!!! (in the States that is) doh!!!!! Congrats to the Lightning, Calgary didn't show up for game 7 until 10 minutes to go in the third period, by then it was too late. oh well.

next year it's the.....SABRES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 08:22 AM
ya and the t-wolves will win the playoffs too!

;)

[uGa] Saint
June 8th, 2004, 08:46 AM
haha, dont worry sabre, the NJ Devil's will go easy on your guys next year, Stevens is a compassionate guy and knows not to kick a team when they're already down... Too bad Canada cant even win their own sport, jk the flames were pretty good.

PaRaNoiD
June 8th, 2004, 08:51 AM
*sniff* the stanley cup for us canadians.... it's like what the superbowl is for you americans

I was out a lil late last night, but I came in to watch the last bit of it, wierd turn about :(

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 8th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I'm really disappointed at the way the officiating went this whole series. The NHL managed to take two very exciting and aggressive teams and reduce them to the boring defensive teams that everybody just loves to watch (Sarcasme & Insert NJ Devils here). If the NHL really wants this sport to grow in the States, then they need to put an end to all the b/s penalties. I mean, seriously, those guys are out there playing hockey not dancing to a Michael Bolton song.

That penalty with one minute to go, was just rediculous. That was a clean hit and the stick of the Calgary player did hit the face of the TB guy, BUT, the TB guy was practically on the ice when it happened. I've seen alot worse than that not get called. I call like that in a game 7 is just inexcusable. It's pitaful that the series had to end like that.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==