PDA

View Full Version : 'Up North'

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Hey all I'm back from the first trip of two this month! The Lakehouse was great! So relaxing and reviving to sit out on a party boat and just drift all your cares away. I've uploaded a few pics for you guys to see so enjoy, because i know heather and i did! And yes i am a manly shade of pink atm.

Here are some pics of the doc, house, and boats:

LA_MERC_goose
June 7th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Nice. Had a good time huh?

SweetGirL
June 7th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Wow, I'm jealous!! I need a vacation myself! (*hint hint*) When I was a kid, my father used to take us to other countries, like Turkey and France, for vacations....these days, closest thing I get to "cultural exposure" is Wal-Mart. *sigh* lol

Oh well, what lake did you go to, Hybrid? Where's it located? What exactly do you mean by the "first trip of two"?????? What kinda place you work for that will let you have more time off?! Oh, I see .... if you aren't there, they don't have to put up with you........smart people! *giggles* :roll

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 08:40 AM
here are some priceless pictures of some of my friends:
(includes shots of my roomate acting like a pron star, heather about to soak me with some COLD water, Im catching a well needed nap, girls playing cards out on the boat and grinding in the meat for the hamburgers... yuuumm!!!

Suntrails
June 7th, 2004, 08:43 AM
I'm surprised you didn't post the one of me attacking the killer bug.

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 08:46 AM
some of my more artistic shots (one of my hobbies is photography):

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 08:49 AM
few more people shots:

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Two pictures for Heather, I call them "Reflection" and "Angel on Water"

;)

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 09:54 AM
']Wow, I'm jealous!! I need a vacation myself! (*hint hint*) When I was a kid, my father used to take us to other countries, like Turkey and France, for vacations....these days, closest thing I get to "cultural exposure" is Wal-Mart. *sigh* lol

Oh well, what lake did you go to, Hybrid? Where's it located? What exactly do you mean by the "first trip of two"?????? What kinda place you work for that will let you have more time off?! Oh, I see .... if you aren't there, they don't have to put up with you........smart people! *giggles* :roll

Little McDonald Lake near Perham, MN. About 3-4 hours from St. Paul. And this is the first of two trips being that next weekend (the 17th-20th) Heather and i are taking a trip down to Columbus and Starkville, MS. Going to spend some time with the family and college friends. And both trips are planned on the weekend so im only going to miss two work days, (damn my good planning... lol ok i dont plan).

Suntrails
June 7th, 2004, 10:03 AM
(damn my good planning... lol ok i dont plan).

I think that was directed at me. And no, you don't plan. Except for the Mississippi trip. That's all you babe. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

And btw, call Ian.

}{y|3ri|)
June 7th, 2004, 10:05 AM
And btw, call Ian.

:doh ill give him a call right now actually.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 8th, 2004, 06:31 AM
going to MS? Strike up da banjoes! going to Starkville? omg Dueling banjoes! :stick

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 8th, 2004, 06:31 AM
hehehe...

Jared, I like the pics, man. My fav pic (already told you this) is the rocks and water picture you have in your artistic shots section. Glad you had fun and relaxed also.

Mississippi, eh? Hrm...

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 08:19 AM
ya i wanted to come to LA as well, but the free tickets i have dont go there =-/
i am still planing a trip down there probley at the end of this year when the weather gets bad up here again. hopefully sooner.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 8th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Where are you going in Mississippi? I mean, LA isn't far from the Miss border...could mean a road trip!

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 08:41 AM
we will be down there on the 17th -20th.

Suntrails
June 8th, 2004, 08:50 AM
I think Tech asked where we were going babe.

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 8th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Well, yes I did...but I can guess where...I'm guessing...Kosciusko! Am I even close?!

SweetGirL
June 8th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Pack the sunscreen this trip, ok, Hybrid? KK, thanks. :P

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 09:58 AM
omg ok so im a lil hung over still.. hah we are going to be in Columbus MS and Starkville MS.

and sweet ill make sure i do that... and yes i told H about my sunburn treatment last night.. so you can make fun of me if you wish.

=-p

SweetGirL
June 8th, 2004, 10:02 AM
I don't want to make fun of you, sweety.................I just wanna see some pics of you in your swimming trunks! WOOOHOOOO!! :LOL1

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 10:25 AM
i hear that pink skin is in?

Suntrails
June 8th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Lol Sweet, I apologize for H if he was a little out of it. It's my fault for letting him take all the left-over alcohol home with him. He didn't even have the decency to invite me over to drink with him!

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 10:33 AM
i thought you where doing Yoga? And i was in total control last night! cough..

Suntrails
June 8th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Yoga is one hour long. I'm hoping it took you longer than one hour to clear that box of liqour.

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 10:37 AM
well i would have drank more if i wasnt worried about people taking easy kills on me when i get up to get another drink!

sweetgirl was suppose to be watching me while i ran into the kitchen, but i think after awhile she wanted to see me die!!

Suntrails
June 8th, 2004, 10:39 AM
This is why you need a cooler right next to your desk. Then you wouldn't have to get up to get another beer.

LA_MERC_goose
June 8th, 2004, 10:40 AM
You were going for a refill every other round! AND YOU DIDN'T SHARE!

}{y|3ri|)
June 8th, 2004, 11:07 AM
lol sorry goose!

SweetGirL
June 8th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Lol Sweet, I apologize for H if he was a little out of it. It's my fault for letting him take all the left-over alcohol home with him. He didn't even have the decency to invite me over to drink with him!

LOL No worries, Suntrails. He was hillarious!! I told him he needs to get a mini-fridge for his beer and a microwave for goodies near the desk.

H, I DID try to protect you during your MANY afk's. Geez, boy! You seemed to get another beer every two-three rounds, for god's sake! Even Pete got killed a couple of times trying to protect your drunk arse! lol *cough* ya dipsomaniac! *cough* :drunk2

Suntrails
June 8th, 2004, 01:45 PM
']LOL No worries, Suntrails. He was hillarious!! I told him he needs to get a mini-fridge for his beer and a microwave for goodies near the desk.

I think I have a good idea for a birthday present...

Silent_Killer
June 8th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Nice Pics }{. My Favorite is the one where u passed out.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==