PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

PaRaNoiD
May 29th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Family leaving (including Merdawk) to NC for 7 days tomorrow so I'll be on everyday as much as possible unless I'm working.. but when I come home- more! e0b is also on holiday till Monday- so if your missing him, it'll be okay- he'll be back soon :hb

Come June 25th I'm going to California with my friend from SC for a week, and planning on having a blast at the beach!! :beerchug

Anyone else doing anything this summer?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
May 29th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I'm working this summer :( I took my Vacation in April to go to ArmaII

}{y|3ri|)
May 29th, 2004, 11:30 PM
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

heather and i are taking a trip to my home town in like 17 days.. and before that we are going further north... yes its true im still shocked myself... to a cabin with a bunch of her friends.. sounds like a scarry movie.. anyhow i think thats about all the vacation time ill get from work for the next few.. years.

Maximus
May 30th, 2004, 01:02 PM
well, that all depends on the way you look at it...cabin...bunch of HER friends...9 times out of 10 HER friends equal GIRL friends! This could be a good lil vacation for ol DJ Hybrid!

LA_MERC_Drax
May 30th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Before you go hybrid, watch the movie "cabin fever" for me, then enjoy your trip :D :D :D

PaRaNoiD
May 30th, 2004, 11:37 PM
I watched Wrong Turn before moving to the mountains in West Virginia.. *shudder* those troll things exist....

and they all work at walmart :slap

Suntrails
June 2nd, 2004, 08:00 AM
']well, that all depends on the way you look at it...cabin...bunch of HER friends...9 times out of 10 HER friends equal GIRL friends! This could be a good lil vacation for ol DJ Hybrid!

Actually the men will out number the women on this trip. So, good lil vacation for ol Suntrails!

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 2nd, 2004, 08:04 AM
Both of you need to watch Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 (and throw in Army of Darkness for good measure).

I won't be taking a vacation this year...too much stuff to do.

LaTech

LA_MERC_goose
June 2nd, 2004, 08:16 AM
Vacation? I ain't taken no stinking vacation. That just means my wife will have a list 10 times longer than the one I have now. NO FREAKEN WAY!

Enjoy your stinking vacations. *mumbles obscenities under breathe*

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 2nd, 2004, 11:32 AM
Heading to Vegas tomorrow Baby! Hope I can come back with a little more than I went with.

SweetGirL
June 2nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
Heading to Vegas tomorrow Baby! Hope I can come back with a little more than I went with.

OOOOO city of sin, huh? hehehe Have fun!

Sheep, I went to college in Durham, North Carolina. Where in NC will you all be going? I always loved NC! Go Devils!!! And have fun, you guys!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==