PDA

View Full Version : Shrek 2

PaRaNoiD
May 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
okies people, released wednesday - i help set-up the movie on tuesday, upstairs in the projection booth, and got to watch some of it as we set it up to make sure it was good for the public, what I saw was adorable and hilarious, and puss-in-boots looks exactly like my kitten Hibatchi. Aggrivated from watching most of it without sound, and setting up frames.. I'm gonna watch it- in full, in about an hour. Free of course- muwhahah.. but I'll post what I think when I get back, and until then- for those of you who got to watch it yesterday (I hadda work) post what you thought too, aiighty? But I'm sure it'll rate a 5 outta 5.

See YOU at the movies! :glass

}{y|3ri|)
May 20th, 2004, 03:34 PM
omg video tape it and put japanese sub titles in it and send it over!

=-p

PaRaNoiD
May 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM
lol.. well I saw it tonight and it was FREAKING hilarious, kept me laughing the whole way through- very cute and very worth seeing. if i had to- i'd pay to see it, i don't wanna spoil anything, but there is alot of spoofing to look forward to- everyone watch it!!

Silent_Killer
May 21st, 2004, 07:47 AM
weeeee. i might be going see ot tonight compliments of my favorite brother...wait, he is my only bro.

Silent_Killer
May 23rd, 2004, 01:35 PM
Well me and iccey went to See it and it is the funniest movie i have ever seen Puss n' Poots and Donkey are so funny.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
May 23rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
Just finished watching it myself....very enjoyable and funny!

Maximus
May 23rd, 2004, 04:55 PM
Great movie...Almost hafta watch it twice to check out all the stuff in the background, like Burger Prince (King), Epiphany (Tiffany) & Co. etc...It was all really good!

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 23rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
so let me get this straight......we have an insider amongst us, and we are just hearing about this now??? wth? you could be hooking us up!!!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 23rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
man...that movie was the funniest I have seen in a long time. The movie tie-in's are SO freakin numerous...it's crazy. A great movie...and a must-see

LA_MERC_Drifter
May 24th, 2004, 07:16 AM
I took my boys to watch it this weekend and we loved it. I thought it was very funny. That donkey is freakin hilarious.."I drank some potion and now I'm sexy"...lol

Silent_Killer
May 24th, 2004, 08:56 AM
PREPARE FOR PUSS & DONKEY!

PaRaNoiD
May 26th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Those HUGE puss-in-boots eyes were SO SO SO SO cute, omg, i loved em.. looks alot like my cat Hibatchi.... adorable, I watch it almost everyday on break- because after I eat I don't have much to do other then watch whatever movie is playing.. and Shrek2 keeps me laughing the whole time :)

PaRaNoiD
May 26th, 2004, 10:49 AM
"We found this on him- it's catnip! - I swear it isn't mine!"

Seductive
May 26th, 2004, 10:50 AM
"Are you wearing women's underwear?" =)

aCiD
June 1st, 2004, 07:16 AM
lmao- ahahahaha, that movie rocks! lol....ima go see it again :dance

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 1st, 2004, 08:52 AM
Saw the movie Sunday night. Very, very, funny. My favorite part was when one of the characters if found wearing a thong. :)

Suntrails
June 1st, 2004, 08:58 AM
I saw Shrek 2 twice this weekend and loved it. My favorite part was Shrek telling Fiona they weren't going to see her family and "that's final." The next scene shows him packing the carriage. :owned

}{y|3ri|)
June 1st, 2004, 09:06 AM
ya, i found that part funny too... erm cough.

I like the "Knights" tv show, and the catnip was hilarious.

Silent_Killer
June 1st, 2004, 12:55 PM
I SWEAR IT NOT MINE!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==