PDA

View Full Version : T-WOLVES WIN!!!!

}{y|3ri|)
May 19th, 2004, 09:14 PM
omg the t-wolves won here we come lakers!!!!

hoooowwwwwwlllllll!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Heater
May 19th, 2004, 09:28 PM
NOooo not the T-Wolves.....Grats bro=)

Dresden
May 19th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Congrats Hybrid...

It was clear tonight why Garnett was the league MVP. 32 points and 21 rebounds, not to mention 5 blocks...he put on quite a clinic.

Now go Smash then pesky Fakers for me!

LA_MERC_Mercy
May 19th, 2004, 09:39 PM
really give them lakers a good lickin....and no, not you personally...

Apocalypse
May 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Yeah. It was an awesome game. With time winding down, Chris Weber had a 3 that went in and out. I was watching it from a buddy's house (who is a Kings fan). When the T. Wolves won, I simply smiled at him and went to shake his hand. He wanted me out of the house. lol

LA is going to be fierce competition. Until Friday...goodjob T. Wolves

Apoc's got you back! I'm bringing uzi's, and M-16's, grenades, missile launchers......LMAO! For those of you who saw the post press conference after game 6. lol

}{y|3ri|)
May 19th, 2004, 11:36 PM
its gona be tough

LA_MERC_Drax
May 20th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Hate to rain on your parade, but they ain't gonna be the lakers :whisperd:

LA_MERC_Spark
May 20th, 2004, 02:15 AM
So....??? Pizz on the T wol.....kittens................................... .... lol! jess kiddin... I gota go wit the Lakers... I've been an LSU, Magic, Lakers fan for ONE reason .... The big man.... At LSU he proved he had potential... with the magic he learned... with the Lakers???? He dominates! Lakers WILL dominate! (er.... I hope :D )

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 20th, 2004, 06:22 AM
w00t Go Shaq Daddy! I will say this, Kevin Garnett's ridiculous rant was in such bad taste and so stupid that it actually made me think about rooting for the Kings (whom I hate).

Go Shaq (LSU grad)! Go Malone (a LA Tech boy)!

Silent_Killer
May 20th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Hybrid, Are u gonna actually go to that game or are u gonna watch it?

btw, WOOHOO T-WOLVES

Iccey
May 20th, 2004, 08:44 AM
W00t i picked the T-Wolves to win it all when the season started to win it all so lets hope they do

}{y|3ri|)
May 20th, 2004, 09:40 AM
my prediction is that the first two games will be blow out Lakers win, but after that is when the t-wovles will get down to buisness. I know we are the underdog... but who in thier right mind can cheer for the lakers?

I think its kinda funny though that the lakers use to play in MN.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 20th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Wait, you're predicting that the Lakers will blow out the Wolves @ Minn? Then the wolves will be able to win in LA?

woah, that's a very strange prediction, expecially with the history of home court advantage in this playoff...

I bet the bookies will take your bets on that one easy! :stick

}{y|3ri|)
May 20th, 2004, 09:56 AM
thats my prediction.

Iccey
May 20th, 2004, 10:14 AM
The Lakers have been a really good road team but have kinda been bad at home i mean look at the series with the Spurs i mean yeah they did good at home but once the shut tim duncan down it was over but u can just stop Garnett casue that leaves Sprewell and cassel open not to forget bout Szczerbiak he is a lights out shooter i mean come on and u cant forget bout T-wolves big man he isnt no shaq but he can shoot Freethorws Ervin Johnson is from New Orleans I say T-wolves in 6

}{y|3ri|)
May 20th, 2004, 10:21 AM
fred hoiberg and madson are really going to have to play hard. hoiberg will have to drain those 3pts and madson will have to settle down in this next serires and bring the excitment to the game. KG will have to play exceptional, and cassell is going to have to grow up and learn to stop gettin technical fouls. Going to take a huge team effort out of everyone, and the double team will have to work flawless.

I think they can do it but its going to take them a few games to get use to the lakers.

Suntrails
May 20th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Personally, I think the Wolves will do better in thier homecourt than in LA. But everytime I predict they will win, they don't. So I'm not going to do that any more.

But go Wolves! *hooooooooooooowl*

And :trout to all of you Lakers supporters.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 20th, 2004, 10:42 AM
How about I just ride the fence and cheer for both teams? Is that acceptable?

Suntrails
May 20th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Hmmmm. I don't know. What do you think H?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==