PDA

View Full Version : Fun with me Camera phone

}{y|3ri|)
May 4th, 2004, 01:22 AM
just realized that i might not have introduced the young lady that i have been seeing for a few months now, so here is us this weekend at a local bar here in st paul. Also attached is the view from the seats we had at the Twins game earlier that day. The next shot is a pic of me and my roomate ( plays as clawbite on the server from time to time.) eating 1lbs hamburgers. and a shot of me going to work waitng at a stop light this morning at 7:45am chipper today arnt I?

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 4th, 2004, 05:13 AM
lol...must be nice to be chipper!

aCiD
May 4th, 2004, 05:40 AM
chipper.. isnt that like a "squirrel?".. }{ is a squirrel?! lol i think ima get a cameara phone.. no.. wait.. i have a nothing to take pics of.. n/m scratch that w00t.. why is that your new girlfriend }{? she looks WAY to innocent in that pic... lol.. :stick

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 4th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Looks can be deceiving...muhahahah. I mean, heck...even }{ looks innocent in his pics.

MAYBE...he has a "Innocent" camera...huh?

LA_MERC_goose
May 4th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Looks can be deceiving...muhahahah. I mean, heck...even }{ looks innocent in his pics.

MAYBE...he has a "Innocent" camera...huh?

I need one if those phones! Lord knows I'm always guilty of something even if I was in another state when it happened! AHHHHH!

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 4th, 2004, 06:13 AM
squeek squeek sqeekin' squeek squeek!!!!

(you'll understand if you've seen Emporer's new groove)..lol

SweetGirL
May 4th, 2004, 07:07 AM
squeek squeek sqeekin' squeek squeek!!!!

(you'll understand if you've seen Emporer's new groove)..lol

"Bad, BAD llama".......loved that movie!! *giggles*

BTW, nice pics, Hybrid! I see you have copious amounts of free time on your hands..........wanna babysit or clean my house? lol

blondie
May 4th, 2004, 08:29 AM
hehehe your a pimp daddy

LA_MERC_goose
May 4th, 2004, 08:33 AM
wanna babysit or clean my house?

HEY! If we're starting a list, I need my NEW truck washed and waxed since it's just stopped raining after three days

aCiD
May 4th, 2004, 08:42 AM
yea me too, i give cookies for each hour worked :d: i need my car polished w00t

}{y|3ri|)
May 4th, 2004, 10:43 AM
someone say cookies? Actually sweetgirl the funny thing is that last weekend is the first time in the last few months ive actually gone out... ive been working 11 hour work days latley and have come in on sunday and staturday to finish up the workload i have right now for the last few weeks... paychecks is nice and im not out spending alot of money.. but gets tiering..

Ya i just got camera happy, and i noticed that no one has really seen a recent picture of me and in a different light then just being a nub on the server.

and aCID to answer your Q... shes just as innocent as i am.. and ill leave it at that...

:)

LA_MERC_Drax
May 4th, 2004, 01:10 PM
(insert witty comment here about Hybrid bein the devil) :doh

x[rebequa]
May 4th, 2004, 10:06 PM
handsome lookin fella :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==